Snowfall Thread

Wednesday is here once more and in about 10 minutes, give or take is a new episode of Snowfall! Tonight's episode is titled "Slow Hand"

>Franklin enlists help to retrieve his stolen property; in the midst of a weapons deal, Teddy receives an unexpected visitor; Gustavo, Lucia and Pedro seek a fall guy.

When coke is involved, things get messy. In the meantime, enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy and let's begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavyweight_Champ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

final bump before the start

I'm sticking with this show only because it's the first show in a long ass time that created a protagonist who's name I actually know and remember instead of me just nick naming him

So when is Franklin going to fuck the club lady?

thinking about this sine episode one myself

I think he'll fuck his aunty first though

Damn, he got messed up. In hindsight, dealing weed, he had to have been somewhat aware of what the landscape was like, you know?

he dealt in areas without much competition and frankly probably under his uncle's protection

training wheels are off now and he's on his own

Think Franklin is gonna fuck up and pay the guy they are going to hire in full?

or will he have a few functioning brain cells and only pay him half up front?

Nah, his aunt might take a liking to him, but I really doubt he'd take a chance of pissing off his uncle even more. His aunt will probably get herself into even more trouble on Franklin's account, though, which will have roughly the same effect as fucking.

If he's smarter than that, he'll low-ball him initially. Two people for $1000 seems reasonable enough.

I have his uncle pegged as sure as shit dying one way or the other because of Franklin

whether Franklin does it himself or causes it by just being in his orbit is still too soon to tell

Oh CIAbro, I would not trust that spanish cocksucker to be left alone with tangible links to the government

Faster than Amazon Prime. So much for the undercut, huh?

>CIAman has a family

is this negro retarded? there's literally no reason for you to be in coke business

episode one established that CIAman fucked up in The Company something fierce and was exiled to a deskjob in California

the drug project literally fell into his lap and he pounced on it as a last shot to make something out of his career

Does this mean based CIAbro wont be fucking that hot Mexican chick?

This is about to go south.

fuck no this is FX, he will clearly get his dick wet with anyone who can further his plot all the while causing family drama with his cheating ways

>what's the plan?
>*pulls out Beretta*

wow r.kelly was right again

i don't actually know what type of gun that is, because i'm not /k/

Nice. Pretty stoked. Watching chicas getting WHITE'd is my favorite thing

Honestly, I thought they would've used one of the qt Latinas from The Bridge, but this new one is cute too.

THE JEWS ARE AT IT AGAIN

jesus fuck why didn't they gag this motherfucker?

The lesbo reporter chick from Bridge is the Mexican girl though, Emily Rios. Took me a while to notice.

Holy shit. She's aged well.

Right? She's hot as fuck in this, and I even thought she was qt in The Bridge

>ominous music intensifies

Franklin is about to do some nigga moment level shit

Why aren't they just break this guy's legs?

Why would you hit him in the head when you want information?

the one guy with experience is a fucking gang banger, and the other two are newbies

they don't know shit about shit yet, they need to spend more time with the Israeli, he'll give them a top tier education on this shit

It's raping time.

But isn't it just common sense to inflict pain but leave the head alone if you're trying to get information?

"This is fucked."

In a way, it's refreshing to have a show about drugs where the guy is inexperienced as fuck about things.

To think, had he talked, he would've lived, but Franklin is getting a valuable lesson about how ruthless you have to be. Although, if he lived, then there would've been retaliation, so...

nah you'd be surprised how little normal folk don't think about things like this

so where did this dumbass stash the money

probably the vents or inside of something

No homo

>being raped over money

Fate worse than death.

I guess raping the information out of him is one way to go.

why doesn't batman just rape the joker? clearly it works

so....is this gay as fuck, or alpha as fuck?

I don't care about CIA man's family drama.

He's only cool when he's working the drug trade.

>wearing the same colored shirt and pants as his dad

cute~~

kek, he literally raped the bitch out of him

>how did Franklin think this was going to end?

>That's my money

Not if you're not willing to rape for it.

Alpha

Franklin, you're so naive. Well, it took a solid half-hour of assrape, but at least he didn't die.

50 min of assrape and family drama
what a shit show

I mean, for fuck's sake, they didn't even discuss the terms of the employment. For all intents and purposes, he may literally have been taking his rightful cut.

At the very least, Franklin does get something out of the engagement: they'll either leave him the fuck alone, or they'll go after the Rapeman before Franklin and Leon.

There was also the Mexican homos.

So Franklin had 30k - did that guy take 8k?

I mean, not that I'd do it, but 8k to beat a dude with bats and rape him in the ass is pretty profitable.

8k is only worth it if you're being brought on as muscle in the future and know you're going to make more money.

For a one time deal of bat beating and ass raping, I'd take all the money too.

I thought he wouldve convinced the guy not to take everything by hiring him as muscle. what the fuck was he thinking like this nigga is supposed to be the smart one
It just seems awfully contrived

the whole situation is contrived

Franklin at this point shouldn't be dealing with people he doesn't trust, ideally he never should but especially starting out fresh as he is

The people he trusts won't agree to help him or are as inexperienced as he is.

So how long before his mom dies and he goes all in as a drug kingpin?

Unless he gets a quick, sharp lesson on how things really are, then probably two years. That is, if disease doesn't get to her first.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that someone's going to kill his mom in retaliation at some point.

And that's when he's going to become the competent drug lord we all want him to be.

Based on the previews, looks like he gets sharp real quick. This is not a show where every person is gonna get fucked in the ass (literally) for stealing.

>So Franklin had 30k - did that guy take 8k?
No, he took all of it.

I guess my main point is that hiding how much money they were after was a terrible idea. It's not as if telling Rapeman everything would be much better, but at least you can *maybe* reason with him, *maybe* get a reasonable split and then be able to say, "Hey fucker, you went back on your word, and word is bond."

But hiding and effectively lying about how much money they were after? Dumb move. Because even if Rapeman were a rational person, he'd be suspicious as to why they hid the info, and he'd maybe conclude that they were going to fuck him over.

Honestly, they should've just brought Rapeman in as their muscle, since they will be needing it for their drug operation in the future.

He's exactly the kind of guy they need backing them up right now when they're young and starting out. And he's the kind of guy you have to kill once your operation outgrows him because he'll bring too much heat down on your heads at that point.

So you would've downplayed the amount? I agree with you that they should've just offered a flat amount up front. Swing past Franklin's house in the car, hand that dude like 2k and then let the assrape happen so that Franklin at least walks back with 5 or 6k.

Before I head out: Now that we're three episodes in, what do you guys think?

I like it, I'm going to keep watching.

Also, I noticed on the replay of this episode that the gang of black guys that Rapeman came from seemed like they were playing a fighting game arcade machines.

But this is in 1983, right? Fighting games weren't a thing back then, were they?

Nintendo had an arcade presence by then. If not them, then Atari for sure. I think the Great Videogame Crash would happen a few months later, but I don't know how that impacted the arcade scene.

It's not bad; I haven't seen too many (if any) "great" moments in the show yet, but it's yet to do many/any extremely dumb things. Certainly, it's the best thing airing on Wednesday nights this summer, so if one had to watch something, this wouldn't be a bad choice.

>But this is in 1983, right? Fighting games weren't a thing back then, were they?

Maybe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavyweight_Champ
?

But yeah, looking at the history of fighting games via wikipedia, most of the early ones came out in like '84-'87, which would be slight anachronisms if one of them was the game.