Written by Benioff and Weiss, who also will showrun...

>Written by Benioff and Weiss, who also will showrun, Confederate chronicles events leading to the Third American Civil War. It takes place in an alternate timeline, where the Southern states have successfully seceded from the Union, giving rise to a nation in which slavery remains legal and has evolved into a modern institution. The story follows a broad swath of characters on both sides of the Mason-Dixon Demilitarized Zone – freedom fighters, slave hunters, politicians, abolitionists, journalists, the executives of a slave-holding conglomerate, and the families of people in their thrall.

I...I can't even. We all know what this will be like.

>have seen this im so sorry tour pics 235235235 times here
>It's ALWAYS the same group on obviously the same day

really makes me think

Why does this new to exist when Amazon already has that Wolfenstein show?

isn't this just that one book by that one guy

THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE

>guaranteed to piss of blacks
>guaranteed to piss off southerners
>guaranteed to piss off oversensitive liberals
>guaranteed to piss off oversensitive conservatives
>guaranteed to have shitty writing on top of all of that

In short, the perfect show for Sup Forums

I wish I could personally thank these jews for guaranteeing 8 years of President Trump.

The jews ran out of ideas a long time ago they just keep going back to the same old slavery and nazi wheelhouse

Why? It will show how shit a Sup Forums utopia would be.

>those kangs in the background

hol up

I'm literally shaking

I'm sorry, how is this show going to unimpeach him again?

>how the writers depict a fictional world proves Sup Forums wrong about how the real world would end up

They have to continually attack the South because its the last stronghold against their cultural and political dominace.

>the other people on the writing team are from Empire

this is going to be so, so shitty

It sounds like perfect TV, can't wait for the sex slave scenes where a southern blond women is penetrated by big black bull.

The historical timeline of this show is going to be so laughably stupid it will be unwatchable. You might be able to water down the civil war to make a political statement but you can't just ignore the history that occurred between then and now.

Over under on the leader of the resistance being a black woman with an afro

if there is one thing blacks need to get ahead, it's nonconstructive outrage at shit that never happened to them and whites doubling down on white guilt

this a is a show that uniquely leaves Jews unscathed, so it's not surprise D&D are pushing it.

literally Jewish Tricks: the show

Sup Forums wishes slavery never happened bruh

You sound really pissed off desu

That's rich coming from someone who does nothing but spout about the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

>Strawman: the post

It'll be like that boardwalk Empire episode.

>white people descended from early 20th century Italian and Irish immigrants

I'M LITERALLY SO SORRY FOR SLAVERY

>tfw if you're white you're guilty for all the bad things other white people have done throughout history
>at the same time you aren't allowed to claim any of your ancestors achievements as your own

Really made me (((think))))

>black people in a Sup Forums utopia at all

>no source

>fake as fuck

Inb4 the blacks are in charge and the whites are the slaves

kek
got em

>Sup Forums utopia
>blacks existing

Um, sweetie.

>retards and neets clinging to a war they lost 200 years ago and are still butt hurt over not being able to own a human
they're literal trash anyway

Could be interesting if they include modern US demographics and immigration patterns in the show. It wouldn't just be whites enslaving blacks; there would probably be Mexicans and Chinese and all sorts of people in the modern south enslaving blacks.

That afro chick wasn't in Mafia 3 though.

Lol aint gonna happen

Do they not realize that slavery was inevitably going to have ended whether the South won or not? These people must have never taken a college level history course in their life.

the only two races in america will be whites and blacks

at some point in the show a brown person will come in and be like wtf you racist white people

i hope they show how more europeans were made slaves and died due to indentured servitude being much more harsh than dumb nog MASTA situation

FEEL GOOD HIT OF THE SUMMER?
FEEL GOOD HIT OF THE SUMMER.

This. Then they wouldn't BE HERE

>that wolfenstein show

Kek'd audibly. Never connected those dots.