ITT: Simpson's jokes you don't get

ITT: Simpson's jokes you don't get

its chuck's fuck and suck ok

CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK
THATS THE JOKE

Chucks suck and fuck

What was Sneed's tax policy?

Chuck's Cheed & Cheed

It's funny because "Cheed" is a nonsense word and the sign says it twice for no reason.

Forced memes you don't like:

It's Chuck's Fuck and Suck. There. Can we put an end to this shitty fucking meme now?

>ITT: Le Simpsons jokes that you don't understand!
>Le Sneed's Feed and Seed!
>CHUCK'S!
>CHUCK'S FEED AND SEED!
>LOOK AT HOW FUNNY AND CLEVER I AM
>UPBOAT
>AHAHAHGHGAHAGAHAHHAHAHHAGDJHDHHAH!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU R*DDITOR FAGGOTS ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE JOKE BY NOW! IT'S CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK! NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO R*DDIT

The store was previously called "Chuck's Feed and Seed". What is not to get?

But why would Sneed change the name of the store so drastically?

Jesus user, are you having a stroke?

:thinking:

Because Sneed bought out Chuck's failing adult business. The are is too remote for a brothel, its more viable selling farming supplies.

this is such a reddit tier meme

that isn't the joke

There's no joke. The store was previously called "Chuck's", with the store likely being owned by a gentleman going by the name of "Chuck". However, naming the establishment in such a way leaves it ambiguous as to what it actually sells. The new owner, who we can assume is named "Sneed", corrected this issue by including the words "Feed" and "Seed" when he renamed the store. Now, a passerby can quickly read that both feed and seed can be purchased from a store that is owned by a man named Sneed.

That's fucking retarded and makes no sense. Why would a store in the middle of farm country offer such services as "Fucks and Sucks"?

There's always one or two shitty summer memes here. This year it's party rockers and this one.

>reddit
Reddit

>reddit
>Reddit

reddit

young boy named chuck sneed wants to open a feed and seed store.

He calls it's Chuck's before making the (humorous and little late) observation that his last name rhymes with what he is selling

wow how much time in photoshop did you spend on that one?

Im convinced most these "FUCK REDDIT" fags are newfags.

>Chuck's Feed & Seed
i dont get it

Once there was a man named Chuck who owned a local farm store. One day he was ran out by (((Sneed))), an international banker who only bought the store because it amused him that the names rhymed. He left Chuck's name on the plaque to rub it in.

The quality of the store's goods went down and the prices went up and up.
The townspeople couldn't do anything because Sneed had a monopoly.

There is a legend that one day Chuck will return and take back the store and the town will once more prosper.

kek

Sneed has been a meme longer than you've been posting here, Sup Forumscuck.

classic overcompensation

>Im convinced most these "FUCK REDDIT" fags are Redditors
FTFY

I can vouch for this, this is straight up what they wanted pwople to think of when they wrote it, because what else would you think of?

?

Time is just a closed loop.

How are you faggots getting this so wrong.

IT'S "CHUCK'S FUCK AND KEK!"

Sneed's Feed and Seed = they replaced the "Sn" with "F" for "Feed" and then removed the 2nd letter "n" to make "Seed".
Chuck's Fuck and Cuck = they replaced the "Ch" with "F" for "Feed" and then removed the 2nd letter "h" to make "Cuck".

bro, you gotta shop it more so that the interior is a whorehouse

Aeolus?

?

Chuck's Fuck and Suck was a farm seed store too. They just used the name to seem risque and drive in clientele.

Why do we have this thread every day, holy fuck.

nice. Who doesn't like a little suck & fuck from Chuck?

>im such a le autist amirite guise xD do i fit in yet?

me on the left

Chuck's feed and seed

>we have this thread every day
it because literally no-one has been able to explain the joke

It's supposed to be dignity.

There's no nudity in Naked Lunch AND they don't actually eat lunch. Hence why he says he can think of two things wrong with the movie, in relation to the film's title.

But it just says formerly Chuck's, so it's original name would have just been "Chuck's"

Do I have to be on retard pills to still find this meme amusing after the 1000th time?

>go to Chuck's
>It Ain't Sneeds starts playing

>Why would a store in the middle of farm country offer such services as "Fucks and Sucks"?
don't play dumb

But what is the reason of changing the first 2 letters

ok, something different. In the baseball episode, when Smithers recruits professional baseball players, there was one who invited him into the house without a second doubt, was that a gay joke?

*yawns*
Oh, is this joke still a thing?

> there was one who invited him into the house without a second doubt

That was Chuck offering his services to Smithers

>sneeds
>not old as fuck
>party rockers
>not an extension of an already established tv meme
good job on outing yourself reddfugee

o_0