Is this show kino?

Is this show kino?

It's pretty Jupiter's cock.

s1 was great

Rome was kino. I never watched Spartacus, it just looks way too tacky

I used to watch it with a friend until he told me the actor does soothe hire someone else and I just dropped it.

It is the greatest show the gods have seen fit to bless us with

S1 and Gods of the Arena are fun. After batiatus and whitfield left, it's meh. This is one of the only good things Jai Courtney has ever done.

yes

It's good for some cheap thrills and some great scenes towards the end, but shitty characters and sluggish writing ruin it past Gods of the Arena. Naevia should have been axed far before then.

what did he mean by this

If you want a story full of pathos, it's great.

If you want a documentary, you'll be upset.

looks gay.

also, checked, and check em

Yeah i mean, it's great if you see it like an epic poem rather than a historical movie

>all of these fucking plebs downplaying spartacus

WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTH FALL LIKE SHIT FROM ASS

S1: Starts off terrible, but gets better each episode until the finale which may be the best piece of shlock tv ever, its just perfect.

Gods of the Arena: Solid throughout.

S2: Rocky in places but still serviceable.

S3: Finally is the show hitting its S2 post gladiator stride with some really great moments and new cast members and a fantastic and fitting ending.

Worth a watch for sure. One of my biggest guilty pleasures. Its pure adrenaline fun kino with A+ roman plotting.

everyone knows Andy is better than Liam but come on Liam in season 3 was pretty damn great and did the best job at continuing the narrative

Batiatus was the best thing about this show.

>ONCE AGAIN THE GODS SPREAD CHEEKS TO RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS

>muh andy whitfield
:*(

Batiatus had the best lines.
"You kiss my cheek, only to finger my ass?"

Didn't watch cause the friend who recommended to me would only talk about the dicks in the show

Also

>As if the gods haven't pissed on me enough for one day. No, let's add shit to the piss, let's pour it in his mouth!

I can't bring myself to watch Liam Spartacus. Still haven't seen any of it. It feels disrespectful to watch it.

Most people agree he fully steps into the role during the hill scene. Unfortunately, that's in the series finale.

most likely phone auto correct

"does soothe hire" = "dies, so they hire"

Spartacus is for those who move their hands to greater purpose.