Can they be stopped?

Can they be stopped?

Disnep

Can capitalism be stopped?

not without another shoah

oh so disney was responsible for this shit. but who made the decision?

nypa

what's their endgame?
i seriously want to know, i'm slightly frightened by how much money these corporations are making

why would they do that?

I loved beauty and the beast and only beauty and the beast.

Sure, by WB.

That's what is scary. Their endgame IS to make money. Corporations are immortal, soulless persons who exist purely to accumulate wealth. And I don't mean the people working in them. Corporations are considered people.

Jews?

No.

You need to figure something out swedepajeet

They go through noticeable patterns. When Disney died, the studio went into a dark age from the 70s to the mid 80s before they got better talent. We'll just have to wait for the current talent to die so it can go through another low phase.

GisNEp

I have no clue and it's horrifying. It's like one of those fables with a lesson where a guy just accumulates more and more wealth and then has all of it and doesn't know what to do and feels empty. Except here they just seem to get richer and richer and they seem to have no problem playing it safe and just raking in the profits. For what purpose, no man truly knows. Sup Forums thinks they have a vague idea, but the mouse's true scheme is shrouded in mystery from most. I'm just pissed they have all this money and they STILL can't make a Tron 3.

sooo everett sold me out to disney?

Didn't Walt Disney hate jews? What happens if he gets unfrozen?

actual nazis and jews are aligned for some unknown reason.

look at this nep

walt killed his mother, you cannot stop them

Anti-Trust Act