THIS JUST IN: ALT-RIGHT TOUGH GUY CODY CIGAR MAKES AN HOUR LONG VIDEO FOR THE SOLE PURPOSES OF GENERATING AD REVENUE

THIS JUST IN: ALT-RIGHT TOUGH GUY CODY CIGAR MAKES AN HOUR LONG VIDEO FOR THE SOLE PURPOSES OF GENERATING AD REVENUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ogLDh7BVww&lc=z13puvfogojohl5t023nxt251lyedjuyk04.1500518890548503
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK he's good

Yeah, I didn't see it all but, I'm unsubbing from Hydewars for sure

Get used to it buddy. With the new research coming in, expect all youtubers to start including 30+ minute introductions in their videos in order to maximize revenue

who watches this tripe?

is that stephen the irishman's retarded little brother?

Sam isn't funny

This. Women are funny. Sam is a nazi.

so he was talking about charls right

I hope not. Chuck is best boy.

what kind of fag watches this?

What makes you say that?

Charls is a purehearted saint

Who else could he be talking about?
I talked to Kurush on instagram once and he said that they dropped him from WP entirely so I have a feeling it was Andy that Sam's talking about. but who knows it's all speculation

Shit is that true? Andy said he won the lottery lol

What about his girlfriend? He literally uses her as an example in the video

Straight from the horse's mouth, he said he was editing on it and was even set to be in the pilot and then one day they ghosted on him.

He was in the Dad's sketch that we never got to see

How do we save him?

Wtf I want to cut ties with all my bad friends now

He's too far gone for that. Now he's just a walking husk of a man who went to the edge and never came back, a tragic example to learn from.

Go to bed Tim

youtube.com/watch?v=9ogLDh7BVww&lc=z13puvfogojohl5t023nxt251lyedjuyk04.1500518890548503

/trhead

damn that's brutal

I felt that this video was made for sam himself to watch later in life more than it was for an audience. It seemed like he was working things out in his own life primarily and the entertainment or whatever was second.

He got pretty quiet after that and I got a feeling that they burned him pretty bad.

It puts the new HW into context though

who is 'andy'?

Stop posting yourself cody

the Thanks, Computer guy

HE HAS A SOFT SIDE TOO

for penis

Ah okay, if he was a dick that could justify it but I couldn't even imagine that.

Andrew Ruse

Is Cody, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Wasn't Sam just shilling Andy's next project in the latest MDE video?

Sam is finished, if true. Ruse is the true kinographer of MDE desu

smoc3 has been in the works for years now and it's a bonafide MDE project that andy filmed

unless you're talking about something else

He's a great dop no one ever argued that. but im p sure he's toxic

yeah that one

Doesn't Andrew live with Charls? If he was so terrible for Sam to disown him, why would another of the team live with him? Especially the most seemingly unstable one

He should re-name himself Groucho

I guess charls just found it more viable to live in atlanta than Falls River
Also nick posted this on ig not too long ago

Adding to this Sam says that Nick has a hard time dropping toxic people in the latest HW

Can someone give me a rundown of what happened? Sam hates nick?

no he hates either charls or andy probably andy

do any of you guys watch Charls twitch streams? From what (admittedly little) I've seen he comes off as manic, like slightly unhinged.

Jay and Mike vs. Sam and Charls, who wins?

He's always come off that way. I think it's just his on-screen persona.

he took to many red pills

>when you think you're dropping toxic friends from your life but they're the ones dropping you

yeah, because he forgave sam :)

I really enjoyed his play through of Life is Strange. It was about 90% Charls going on tangents.

Charls is definitely manic, he admits to having trouble keeping his mind at ease, it's part of the reason he does the streams.

Quit posting this uglier, more unfunny Doug Walker.

>Global warming? Did I end the Ice Age? Did you? Ahh, I'm just joking though. Just joking.

>unfunnier than Doug Walker
'tis not possible boyo

Careful Sam, lad, you're beginning to behave like the spoilt rich kid at university whose dad dies, so he begins lashing out under sweater-layers of irony like Heidecker in The Comedy, which the guy owns a copy of secretly, of course. Careful

that doesnt even look like sam

ooooo the plot got some girth here

I imagine charls was very uninvolved in business aspects. He just doesnt look like he cares about that and just likes to write

More like a fatter, angrier Doug Benson.

Are any of them worth watching? I subbed for that sketch video he did, then tried watching one of his first stream uploads (half life 2 I think) and it just wasn't interesting or funny.

>alt righters

*sight*

Sounds like something Sam would say. Only it would come out garbled like he has something big and black in his mouth.

No, they're all pretty dull. I tried watching ones I figured might be interesting like tLoU and LiS but even those were a couple paranoid nuggets in a dull turd

Wow, your epic ms paint comic surely thought those racist sexist nazis a lesson! I am now a proud left-winger that stands up for women's rights, oppressed minorities and lgbyqwyzbsbs-kin!

Who else just wants him to be happy

If i's true what he did to kurush I don't think I like him anymore. He's definitely a funny guy though

For posters on mobile:

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=85197229

I thought Kurush quit. Or at least in sams words "wasnt up for real hours (dedication)

I hope you're actually concerned about the board's content and not sperging out about his politics

Wait a minute, what happened to all of Chuck's videos?

you sure have mastered the art of making meme's. well memed.

which is?

what'd he do to kurush?

Read the thread. He was supposed to be apart of WP but they fucked the dude over

DONT YOU MEAN STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

When the hell am I going to get my book you fat fuck.

This. I want Sam to get healthy again and get off social media for a while.
A job and regular contact with people would help too, but right now there's no chance of that happening.

It makes me sad, but he's not the same guy he used to be, he seems really depressed and that takes a toll on his mind. He's not as quick as he used to be, and he seems to be starting to really hate himself, and burning bridges, as he described in the video.
Living an irregular life like he does might be fun and games when you're in your 20s, but he's way past that.

This. I already feel retarded about buying the damn thing, but I'd feel marginally better if I actually had a product.

It makes no sense he used to be the last person id expect to just crawl around from place to place like a parasite

Everyone thinks the crazed rantings of a madman would be entertaining, but in practice, you just need more structure or context. Try reading Francis Dec or Timecube and see how far that gets you.

>he didn't get the first issue

Pretty sure Thanks Computer was supposed to be a part of World Peace (on the technical side, I guess, Ruse directing and Kurush maybe editing some stuff as well?) But they presumably had some beef with giving an executive producer credit to Kurush which is where the beef began to unfold, and ended up in Thanks Computer completely disbanding and Kurush abandoning his long-time partner Andrew Ruse due to him being treated unfairly by Sam + Co.

I didn't have the money, gimme a break.

he has an apartment, gf, and is working in multiple projects right now. the whole "i live in my car" thing is a bit. he's in the process of renting a studio and hiring an editor and animator to make more content

Charls has talked about moving his streams to a different channel before, maybe he's doing that now.

there's also a webm of him kissing a dude . this guy is gay , yu're in denial

hey this guys alright