I''m unirionically confused why people think Tom Cruise is gay

I''m unirionically confused why people think Tom Cruise is gay.
Seriously he doesn't dress like a fag
Doesn't act like a Fag
Be in movies where he's a Fag
Or any Faggy stuff.
Is he insane? Sure, but gay? Nah
And no, Top Gun doesn't count as a Gay moment.
I've seen waaaaaaaayyyyy too many military men who act like that and they fuck bitches left and right.

Where did all of this begin?

I thought it was more to do with how he's sensitive about being mocked and would get super butthurt.

>I''m unirionically confused why people think Tom Cruise is gay.
I'm unironically confused people have liked any South Park episodes made after 2007.

all scientologists are gay, that's what i heard

Top Gun but he's really a power bottom

>not an answer

yeah dude only swishy faggots are gay irl

it all comes from the totally arranged marriage with katy holmes and totally fake "i love her" spaglording on oprah.
Most likely arranged marriage with nicole kidman because he is a closeted fag who does never want to hurt his appearence

Same as Aaron Rodgers. If you deny it too hard it becomes funny.

I wrote a really long and really funny post about wanting to bounce on his dick before I realized I was think of George Clooney and not Tom Cruise.

gay list:
john travolta
george clooney
tom cruise

or the story of how they tried to lure scarlet johansen just before katy. or his first marriage to the much older whatshername. she's cute but smelled of beard

all a-listers have gay rumours

no it's only the ones who act like closeted fags

name one that doesn't.

name one scientologist that isn't gay

Chris Pratt
Michael Fassbender
Tom Hanks
George Clooney

Beck

Beck might not be homosex but he's definitely gay as fuck.

there are rumors hes been spotted kissing guys

and there is also a thing in scientology where they get you to confess all your sins basically to test your thetans aka get blackmail material on you so you have to stay in for life especially if you're famous so there's that

Nah Rodgers shows a lot of fag body signs
T.burrs fan

>clooney
>not having gay rumors

When? In his heyday back in the early 2000's he was Leonardo DiCaprio tier, banging literal boatloads of women.

source or you're a lying whore
I'm waiting

DiCaprio has tons of gay rumors too despite banging literal harems of models,gossip mags just want to sell copies,they don't give a shit if it's believable or not.

dicaprio is bi-sexual

>when oh when will manlets learn?

Clooney isn't.

For real though I want Clooney to be gay. It's because I get so hard over him. I wanna bounce on that silver foxcock while he talks dirty to me with that silk-wrapped-around-broken-glass voice of his. You fags always talk about "daddies" all the time but this over-the-hill vulpine specimen is actually old enough to be mine. Mm.

That's a good way to describe a voice.

>I've seen waaaaaaaayyyyy too many military men who act like that and they fuck bitches left and right.

Clasic military closet.

Woah really?