Hello Sup Forums, I'm Louis from the BBC, how are you doing today?

Hello Sup Forums, I'm Louis from the BBC, how are you doing today?

Louis, you need to leave here immediately.

THORAX

But this is a public form

GIVE ME MY LUCOZADE NOW

>tfw Sup Forums has conditioned me to think of big black cocks first whenever I see BBC

>becomes friends with a serial rapist/pedophile/necrophiliac
>makes a shitty rushed documentary to excuse himself for being retarded

made me lose all positive feelings i had for louis

Your mom just told me that you haven't left the house for 6 days. Why is that?

Good day Mr. Theroux,

I am about not to watch any of your """"documentaries"""" because I don't support malicious fraud of the highest caliber. I don't fancy seeking out innocent people and pretending to like them only to insidiously stab their backs by portraying them in their most vulnerable and pathetic way possible after you are done filming and sitting in your editing room. You, sir, are a little person without integrity. You showcase a total lack of understanding of journalistic codes of conduct and a moral compass is something you probably never heard of.

Have a nice day.

why do all anglos have that same face?

Do you think Louis smashed Paz?

Blame Sup Forums for spreading across boards.

white people are fucking mayonnaise

I'm talking about anglos specifically you sperg.
go look at John Oliver and then the guy in the OP and you'll see what I mean

Did he ever make it, lads?

YOU JUST KNOW

he probably eventually got too sick of it, they broke up and now he's alone and even more miserable

Reminder that louis follows a lot of prominent "alt right" people on twitter and is planning a doc on them

I would love to watch that

Has it got that angry Asian dude who posts anti white threads.

i just watched his Scientology documentary on netflix it was pretty good

>you will never have hot sweaty cocaine sex with Paz

JUST

That shit was horrible. Absolutely no point and the actor schtick was completely unnecessary

I'm a louis fan and I admit that wasn't one of his best, probably would've made a good one hour special though

get out of here you hack

>childhood is agreeing with Mr. Thorax's undertones of libertarian/liberal democratic beliefs
>adulthood is realizing the (albeit somewhat misguided) neo-nazis he interviewed all those years ago were basically right

It's because without racemixing people look similar. That's why all chinks look similar, all niggers look similar, all whops look similar, all irish look similar, and all nords look similar, but ""white americans"" vary so much.

>anglo
>without racemixing
>racemixing

>Theroux was born in Singapore, the son of American travel writer and novelist Paul Theroux and his English then-wife, Anne Castle.[3][4] His paternal grandmother, Anne, was Italian American, and his paternal grandfather, Albert, was French-Canadian.[5][6] He holds dual British and American citizenship.

I reckon you pair come from parents who are twins.

I thought you got assassinated by the Church of Scientology.

ARGHAGRHAGRHAG!!! HI LOOO-EE!

ETSUBATSU

The only positive thing in your life is your aids-test, nigger.