Aladdin's face says everything

aladdin's face says everything

That sexy lower back.

>magicfart.png

Besides Naveen, I feel like Aladdin was the most likely to not be a virgin before he met his resident love interest.

What about the guy from Pocahontas? Looked like the kind that fucks prostitutes in London.

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Aladdin was penniless. These literal whores wouldn't touch him.

/r/ and explosion at the end of that gif

wish granted

>No killing people

You'd be surprised what you can live through.

Nah, we see what happens to her when she gets to London and she didn't really warm up to it.

Rajah's face says everything

someones gonna get the cat dick

Jasmine's face says everything

THIS WOMAN IS A WHORE
STONE HER

I thought Rajah was a girl.

BOY HE BOUTA DO IT

Better in her original form.

The name translates to "King" def male definitely gave Jasmine the spiny cat dic

>aladdin's face says everything

Definitely one of my favorite gifs of all time.

>cantarguewiththatboner.jpg

When watching the film, you never notice the differences between the three harem girls.

That look in her eye
You just KNOW

Makes you wonder if these girls are "real" real or made by Genie's magic too.

Took me a couple seconds but still a hearty kek

>inb4 thread turns into a geosociopolitical discussion about the middle east and foreign policies of the west

No, more bellydancer/harem girls.

It may translate to that but pretty sure that was a girl. I think even in a few episodes if genie did something like randomly transform characters into another species you could tell more easily that her pet wasn't a guy.

If the girls are made of magic, and magic is an extension of the Genie, then is the genie made out of cute girls?

Whatchu say?

that smug fuck, lmao

>Aladdin was modeled after Tom Cruise

And Jasmine is model after Mark Henn's(Jasmine's supervisor animator) sister.

>be animator
>have to sexify your own sister

He was the one he came up with it. It started when he pulled a picture of her out of his wallet as "inspiration" to drawing jasmine. You can find the clip from the behind the scene diamond in the rough segment in Aladdin Platinum Edition. (not sure if that part is still in diamond edition or not.)

Infidels aren't people

>mfw virgins don't know how the panties drop for the bad boys

>aladdin
>bad boy
he was a homeless pickpocket in a culture that had no time for thieves and less time for vagrants

cant recall many art of these gurrrllssss

Aladdin is a bad boy though hes not even close to a genuine nice person, her generosity is the same thing a conman would display to get your buy his shit.

>Bindi

Alladin confirmed to take place in the Delhi Sultanate or Pakistan