Yfw they recreated this exactly in Suicide Squad including the same costumes

>yfw they recreated this exactly in Suicide Squad including the same costumes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I49jhaAVqsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OMG! You're totally right! The movie now it's a solid 8.7/10 because of that.

>That two second shot of Harley in the classic costume
If only.

>HAHA THEY DID A THING STRAIGHT FROM COMIC THAT MEANS IT'S GOOD BECAUSE I RECOGNIZE IT

Anyone got a screen shot of it? But yeah i loved that Scene.

i liked seeing the original costume, but damn, the quality.....i mean, wtf with that shiny cheap fabric. Bling bling over all

You sound kinda mad. Why is that, user?

I call it the CW special

because people are giving WB a free pass to consistently shit on the fans because the die hard "fans" are appeased whenever WB gives them the slightest 'look we like comics too'

Why do you keep making this thread?

More like people who ACTUALLY SAW THE MOVIE, ended up enjoying it. Despite all the cancerous hate around it, and some get so emotional over this shit that they can't take that someone liked something that they did not. ( or didn't actually even watch but shit on because that's what everyone else is doing)

>You sound kinda mad. Why is that, user?

The movie was horrible and I feel cheated out of my $11

And it looked like complete shit. Now I know why they ditched the Jester outfit.

Here is the original Alex Ross did user. Get that shopped shit out of here.

Actually looked better than i was expecting but they only showed her from like the waist up with a dark background so....

I was actually surprised with how good it looked. It was kind of eerie, like literally seeing a comic book character come to life.

That and Harley's vision of her and Joker having a normal life were great. Mainly because Leto wasn't going full HONKA HONKA

It was the teeth. I really would've been fine with him if not for the teeth

The CW has more fun with it.

The CW is shit

Blame Batfleck for punching them out

Get over it faggot its a risk you take every time you buy a ticket to see something new. Why don't you just kill yourself so you never make the same mistake again?

I respect your opinion.

And it looked like complete shit, just like everyone wuth half a brain said it would. I'm glad you got your fan service and all, but if we're being honest, it looked like shit in live action

It was only for a few seconds, so it wasn't a big deal either way. Just a nice nod.

this joker seems to be into cucking

I liked how it proved that harleys original costume just doesnt work outside of Timms style unless its changed

It honestly looked like a shitty Halloween costume.

Deadshots mask also looked lame. It should have been made of clothe, not rubber.

Literally every casual/normie in the theater

if you make it out of latex shit and make the jester headdress static.

The "pigtails" are supposed to sway and bounce.

I never liked this picture.

It would still look like garbage, its an ugly design and only looks good in a cartoony style. It looked awful in her solo series and it looked awful in everything else
The only time it didnt look awful was in Assault on Arkham and the animated series

>recreate scene from comics
And that's where these movies fail. They spend so much time trying to nail the shot for shots, they don't actually make a good film.

What kind of fucking loser goes into a movie just to see comic references?

except for the faggot tattoos. I was willing to accept them if they gave a reason but nope.

It looked great in Arkham Knight.

They really did though it was weird when he offered his bitch for BBC cucking

It can be modified from the cartoons and comic book versions and still look good

but it's never "modified" it's either done exactly with no difference or changed to a completely different costume.

They spent a lot of money making that ass look so great

Impossible material.

Sure. I didn't say it could work in live action, but it's wrong to say it can't look good in anything that's not in Timm's style.

David Ayer and Co did the same thing in Suicide Squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=I49jhaAVqsI

Why did it look so shitty?

wow. looked great though

>its not even her ass
Goddammit at the very least they could of cast someone with a decent ass

In the original Harley Quinn origin story (Mad Love), she literally stole her harlequin costume from a costume shop.

>More like people who ACTUALLY SAW THE MOVIE, ended up enjoying it.
I saw the movie on Thursday and thought it was a complete, irredeemable piece of shit, as did the majority of the audience around me, if their mumbles and whispers were honest.

maybe i interpreted the scene wrong but i dont think harley and joker were ever gonna let it get that far, i think he took offense to him calling harley hot and baited him into that situation. joker wouldve killed him even if the guy agreed to it imo

Anybody please post a screenshot or some snit

>being this casual

He was joking though. He basically had already decided to kill that guy when he said "That a bad bitch you got there"

>using logic

>Anons have posted entire scenes of the movie in other threads
>No one has posted so much as a screenshot of the thread subject while other Anons speak about how good or bad it looked

more partial to this one personally

No it just proved that WB's costume department is uncreative

This was probably the best shot in the movie, next to any shot that had Enchantress being pure fucking sex.

>Enchantress being pure fucking sex
How did she do it

There were just little things that she did, the way that she moved, espically after powering up that just did things for me that in wasn't expecting. I understand the whole Creepy Waifu thing now.

The good
>character banter and moments
>great effects
>didn't assume the auidence wouldn't be able to accept magic
>good action
>the small nods to older fans
>Harley picking her accept back up when she thinks about Joker
>JL tie in

The Bad
>Joker actually caring for Harley Quinn
>Waller's trailer tier lines
>the rushed and halted pace of the film
>half of the film was a montage music video
>Will Smith's humorous Deadshot
>No Dutchess to tie into Apkolips
>the mid credit scene with Waller and Bruce

>Dutchess to tie into Apkolips
What? Who's Dutchess? Why did you expect that?

>Who is Dutchess?
Go read Ostrander's Suicide Squad and ask that question again when you get to the issue wherein the cover art shows The Wall fighting Granny Goodness. Dutchess is one of Darkseid's Furies stranded on Earth working with the Suicide Squad, would have been a great bridge to tie in the SS movie to the eventual invasion of Apkolips the films are gearing up for.

No that sounds pretty stupid. And one issue is retarded esoteric.

You can't seriously think Enchantress was anything other than a fucking joke right? I mean, once she became the villain. Before that she was okay

HONKA HONKA

>great effects
stopped reading there

there was maybe one or two actual big laughs in the entire movie. 90% of the jokes or quips got no response. There was this black guy sitting next to me, and the most he ever went was a muted, "Ha."

It wasn't... terrible I guess. Movie felt dumb. A lot of the squad interactions were like seeing a bunch of homeschooled kids talk together for the first time. So awkward.

We get it, Captain America. You understood that reference to a thing that happened.

>mfw people don't get this at all despite the visual cue of literally the entire frame going distorted and his expression changing drastically the second he called Harley a bitch

Two seconds.