/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Disney Channel Games Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/cartoon/7304534/channel-tans
desuarchive.org/co/thread/83482309/
deidatvm.deviantart.com/gallery
lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Garfield's_Judgment_Day_(Unfinished_1990s_Animated_Special)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to /CTG/!

/r/ing Tike Warner transforming into Captain Planet when his kids leave the house

aminoapps.com/page/cartoon/7304534/channel-tans

should we be worried?

I don't think so. in fact, that's something good.

TBS seems kinda important in the development of cartoon network. Before CN, TBS and TNT were the main channels for having children programming. Ever since the mid 90s, TNT and TBS were forced to switch there gimmicks in order to rise the viewership in CN. After the transition was made, Time warner switch TBS to comedy and TNT to drama. Now, both channels have countless of reality tv shows that are strongly for adults

She looks like a third-rate hooker.
That's my fetish.

TBS also had the classic Looney Toons on weekends. it was the best thing from that channel to be honest. it's kinda sad how TBS became a trash can. I guess that's the reason behind your design, a parody of former child stars that later developed substance abuse problems, etc. Good job.

The design was actually a mixed of all the clothes that she had in Tbs.one example is the feather boa around her neck, it's suppose to be WCW Hollywood Hulk Hogan . Another thing is the dress with heels is a very common portrayal for mostly all female cast. Lastly to some everything off: Wil Smith's hat, Linka's hair/Captain planets symbol,powerpuff girls head and no nose and Seth McFarlane eyes

There can't be a /CTG/ thread on Saturday without One Saturday Morning-tan.

Yeah, it's mostly to show the decline of a former TV channel that was raised by cartoons. After time Warner took off her cartoons, she become the equivalent to trashy reality star. Bonus thing is that she smokes to stop her addiction on cartoons but this only pisses time Warner off more.

I really should stop giving portraits animu kawaii eyes. Now its starting to look like a Nigel Thornberry harem anime

>Seth McFarlane eyes
I thought they were "Eddsworlds" eyes. that was an interesting mix, a bit bizarre but I really like the result.

I did a thing

cant believe how much art we get, i love you guys, yall superstars

>Bonus thing is that she smokes

That last part reminds me to Acme Hour, she's always smoking.

c'est magnifique

She should wear Elaine Benes earrings, I think.

she is cute but what is her relationship with disney, she is disney right?

>be walking down the street

>suddenly these big dick Gs turn the corner and are now heading toward you

>what do?

Now that I think about it looks more like brak's eye from cartoon planet which still fits. Also, thanks for the compliment

date their daughters

>drop on the ground
>spread legs
>spread vag
>die from cumming
>achieve nirvana
Nice use of shape and color. It's a jpg but did you use illustrator? The lines are so crisp!

>channel-tans
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for me to see this here.

it isn't mine, sorry friendo

One Saturday Morning had tons of shows for all ages and genres, to me she is like Disney XD, less radical but equally cool.

3 months user, three months, where the hell have you been all this time.

>3 months
Jesus. Has it it really been that long now?

You're welcome, by the way your style seems familiar, did you draw other tans before?

i'm not kidding, first thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/83482309/

Man, time has flown!

To be honest with you I actually didn't draw it. I made a request in the random draw thread, the style in particular is Sterling's which is the same with G4tv-tan.

time well spent :)

Stop the presses! user that's Ashley Spinelli from Recess... and now I know why I love this cutie.

>what do?
Accept that I will most likely be bombarded with either them talking about how great they are and be persuaded that I should watch their channels and not their competitors or be invited to an orgy of blood and content, which I'll accept.

So this week's theme is Olympic games, amirte? gonna doodle something for you guys, see ya later.

Guess who just made a new channel(Revamped VH1: Classic actually)? If you guessed Eldritch Dad with more channels than common sense, then you'd be correct.

It's called MTV Classic because imagination isn't Vi's strong suit. It's a channel that is literally MTV when it had music, it also plays a lot of the old animated shows too, like Daria, Beavis & Butthead, Clone High, Aeon Flux and MTV: The Oddities. It actually looks pretty cool, I'm enjoying it.

Ohhhh, you know that's cool - do they know about this? you shoul tell 'em.

>it also plays a lot of the old animated shows too

Finally a good use to my HD. I haven't watched TV in years. thanks for the note.

Shit, it's only been 3 months since this started? Then yeah, seems like a thing that should have started earlier, like 09 or something.
I kinda slowly phased out posting on Sup Forums when it started becoming more and more hugbox-y, if that makes any sense? Somewhere close to about 4 months now. Kinda seemed like you couldn't go to one thread without seeing all kinds of dumbass internet politics on the board. Housed up with /tg/ and the horses for a bit before I eventually realized I just can't quit muh cartoons.

Also I'm reading the concept pastebin right now and AS-tan just screams "best girl."

Requesting Toonami-tan and Toony-tan arguing who wore pic related better

Toonami-tan
>KAMINA!

Toony-tan
>SQUIRTLE!

who do YOU think wore them better?

Okay, I'll do it, but for now I'll wait till he's on.

Squirtle, no doubt.

So would this be a young tan or an older tan?

>brown CN started as shitposting
>now literally can't picture her as anything else

Jasy are you here my dude? I want to thank you for doing my request a couple of threads ago. You rocks.

If anyone here has the willpower, i'd like to request this picture with the /CTG/ families. Turners, Viacoms and Disneys.

The oldest she would be would be 18 years old. This channel was revamped three times actually.

>1998; 18 years ago (as VH1 Smooth Jazz)

>May 8, 2000; 16 years ago (as VH1 Classic)

>August 1, 2016; 5 days ago (as MTV Classic)

Tanned CN-tan is the superior choice, user.

>AS-tan just screams "best girl."
She is my fellow anonymous.

Bless you, DEIDA. Finally more SyFy.

She or He would probably have ripped jeans, has a plaid sweater wrapped around the waist and wearing some type of Retro/Vaporwave type of T-shirt, it would also have the word Music(or changes band names every few minutes) written on the front, because it loves music so much it wouldn't know what to choose from.

cute, well done!

do you have a site, tumblr or something? i really like your style

i'll give that a shot

thank you :3

I have a deviantart but it's mostly fetish shit

syfy-tan AND /x/tan? Fuckin A++

Show me.

That was one of the best shows from Disney in 90s, adding to your comment. She was part of "The Ashleys" that is important because they are basically Disney Channel-tan.

deidatvm.deviantart.com/gallery

Thank you. and thank you for more Alphabet Sisters.

Cool, thank you.

Sup /ctg/

To be honest CBS is my favorite (she's adorable) but ABC is much prettier.

Eurotrash here, what's a Carpet Queen?
Cute art tho.

there is a lot of trios but this one is the best, bro love is the most pure kind of love

lesbian
captcha: 3600 tang

Now everything makes sense, thank you.

Fun Fact: RT audience is mostly females. So maybe, just maybe - you're right. also if you take suggestions could you draw the Channel tans watching the olympic ceremony, a kind of parody with cartoons instead of athletes.

>comedy central- tan sees spike-tan G4-tan hanging out

>she starts singing "guy love" from scrubs

Who are your favorite underappreciated tans, /ctg/?

I got your back, homie!

Amazon, SyFy and Comedy Central

That's fucking adorable, thanks!

GSN-tan and Discovery Kids

this gave me life, now imagine syfy making shows with all the shit that /x/ says

LMW-tan is a pre-existing tan of the Lost Media Wiki

Also Dailymotion is a french website

I don't want to be rude but this your best comic so far, top quality my dear TB.

Don't do it LMW, it's a sting operation. He's in with cahoots with the Big Boys.

That's cute TentacleBot.

>garfield's judgement day
jesus christ thats a thing

What is that?

>Garfield's Judgment Day was a cancelled animated Garfield movie-length special that would have aired in the late 80s to early 90s. Jim Davis wanted this special to be one of the best Garfield specials he had ever done (his "magnum opus" so to speak).

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Garfield's_Judgment_Day_(Unfinished_1990s_Animated_Special)

Back in Toonamis early days, they had three blocks and i only drew two of them

there was gonna be a doomsday movie about Garfield and friends

It was never finished and only some 15 minutes of the movie were animated, there was also some song. David tried to get the movie going two more times before turning it into a comic instead

>dat XD
>damn legs

You did gud user, you did well.

Dude you are on fire, keep up the good work.

/r/ing this with G4 and Rooster Teeth
References:

Incoming tan that has nothing to do with cartoons at all

ayyy

he stalks MTV and BET all day err day

Say what?

Rooster Teeth is a strong independent tan who don't need no man

RT and Cartoon Hangover are in lesbeans together

May or may not be able to participate this weekend- going camping tomorrow, lots to do.

If I don't have some time later, have a quick CN butt.

It's okay Dabble, thanks for that amazing booty

Looks great Dabble, and if we don't see you the rest of this weekend, then I'd like to say good luck with your camping trip and I hope you have a fun time.

I gave it that shot.

I made her pale but anyone can do whatever with it if they want.

I'm sad and happy, sad because the bad news and happy because now I can work a little bit more on my Dailymotion. Take, see ya next weekend.

Ass for days. Pretty sick right here, bro.
Have fun on that camping trip.

SHE'S AMAZING!

>but anyone can do whatever with it if they want
Id like to do whatever i want to her.

OR here, that's perfect.

I'd love to think she'd be pretty cool friends with all her siblings, except ironically enough, MTV-tan. She doesn't hate her or anything, but MTV just represents what she doesn't like. Because even VH1 played a lot of music and had documentaries about musicians.

speaking of board tans, i bugs me how similar scy-fi is to /mlp/