Lincoln and Ronnie

>Lincoln and Ronnie
>Steven and Connie
>Marco and Star
>Bobby and Lori

Why are they pushing this agenda in cartoons?

mandatory heterosexuality for protags is nothing new

Fuck off Sup Forums, it's too early in the morning for this shit.

What agenda? That humans can fall for magical girls?

Tumblr's false God

cute and perfect is a good agenda

It's never too early to call out cultural marxism, friend.

by their own definition, Sup Forums are cult-marx's

AGENDA

>implying you didn't have a crush on one of your darker classmates growing up

It's pandering to their audience: literal children. Kids find it relateable.

So are y'all white supremacists or what

Well, this is Sup Forums...

Yes, Sup Forums in particular is full of white supremacists (and apparently trolls pretending to be white supremacists, but it all seems pretty sincere to me).
Anyway, they're convinced the Jewish elite is pushing an agenda of race mixing in contemporary media in an effort to phase out the white race. It's hilarious.

post cutes of those couples

I am not white at all.

Well, if they seemed insincere how would they get a rise out of anybody? Stupid nigger.

You know, I wish this shit wasn't a thing and I'm black.
Because instead of this being a thing when I was a kid, it's now a thing because people make it such a big deal. Instead of making it natural.
Every fucking new show in this age is basically "black and white." Not every Indian is black nor is every Asian white. It's pity pandering to something that shouldn't be a big deal.

And I'm one that doesn't even give a shit about all this. It's that people on this planet seems to think like (You) that I just can't stand more than anything right now.

Whatever could it be?

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You know they aren't pushing Star and Marco don't you?

There is no agenda, interracial relationships make you uncomfortable so you're trying to find a reason to make them inherently bad by pretending there's some secret alliance out to get you. fuck off.

Asian actually. I just enjoy racism as memes since we're just racially biased irl most of the time

>I wonder who could be behind this post

>by pretending there's some secret alliance out to get you

Weird how that happens.

Weirdly enough I have a thing for indian-like people but not for african or african american. Something about delicious brown but not for blacks.

Either way I don't really see it as pandering nowadays. Crushes on foreign people have always existed.

I'm not.

I don't know any of the others but there's nothing wrong with Steven and Connie

Everyone is, even if they don't know it.

needs a love triangle

>tfw you're with someone who is the same mix of white as you, on the same sides of the family and everything

racewar now

interracial relationships produce offspring with more robust immune systems

Please no
>Steven is a magical girl who grows up into professional beach hunk bara Steven
>Steven is too pure of heart to have feelings for anyone else

Anyone who know the first thing about biology knows you can make a wrong step here. You're most likely to end up trading off one thing for another.

>It's that people on this planet seems to think like (You) that I just can't stand more than anything right now.
That's how they beat you, user.
Stop worrying about what other people think and let your dick be your guide.

Besides Connie being shit and the love angle being too on the nose anyway.

>Not dabbling your dick in every possible color
You disgust me

Dammit I need some conflict for Connie.

>Best I got is a gem kid who is interested in Steven
>Pearl sees it as Connie's rival, flashes back to being jealous at Greg for Rose's affections
>Tries to make some huge conflict over the two
>Connie and gem girl just become friends and Steven berates Pearl over her actions
>Ends episode with gem girl having some lingering feelings for both the kids.

Nope, just watching the pendulum slowly swing back toward more conservative ideals, and enjoying the fuck out of it. Cao Cao was right, one must rule over this chaos and control it, for it has gone too far.

Funny thing about all the race mixing relationships that get pushed, none of them are ever involve anyone who acts like they come from a different cultural background. It's always white people with a funky skin color.

>Anyway, they're convinced the Jewish elite is pushing an agenda of race mixing in contemporary media in an effort to phase out the white race.

Blaming tha joos or thinking it's all specifically to eradicate whites is kind of reductive, but this is basically true. It's not about the white race though, it's about marxism.

I had to read the thread to realize OP even meant interracial couples. I thought they were making a joke about people who get unironically angry about Gays in Popular Media. Hmmmm......

It's probably the facial structure and the boobs on Indian people can be pretty attractive. A lot of Black people with Sub-Saharan ancestry can be really ugly.

Also North or South Indian.

I actually thought OP was about children having romantic interests at first.

Lame af unnecessary drama

Closest would also be dark skinned mexicans or filipinos.

Much like most Pearl episodes, sadly.

>not having a thing for ethnic girls

Travel the world and one constant you'll find in seas and landslides of difference: chicks, man.