Does this make CW Suicide Squad the better version now?

Does this make CW Suicide Squad the better version now?

Fuck no are you kidding me?

Skwad >>>>>> CW squad.

Michael Jai White was the only good thing about CW Suicide Squad, the rest can't even act for shit.

Just looking at that Waller, I can say no

I liked the CW Deadshot.

Except every Skwad member except for Diablo, Katana and Flagg was good

Watch the movie before you ask this question.

put it to the test OP

and he was abhorrently underwritten

>abhorrently underwritten
So, like 90 percent of Arrow villains?

yep, need more time for boring side characters

I thought Deadshot was actually good.

And boring flashbacks. Don't forget that.

I don't watch Arrow. What the hell am I looking at?

They all look like normal people.

hahahaha no.

>Cummings
I bet he had it rough in school.

Save for shitty Nick Fury and half-assed Wolverine, of course.

Well yeah, just like it's a better Flash. Not really a high bar to reach.

I am watching Arrow but I am not sure who is the second one

Cynthia Addai-Robinson may have been too thin to be The Wall, but she had the manipulative ruthlessness down.

Arrow's Deadshot was way better than "Will Smith being Will Smith". None of Smith's scenes in the movie even came close to Arrow Deadshot's flashbacks to his PTSD fights with his wife during his final appearance.

I guess Diggle's equivalent is Flagg? In that case Diggle is obviously better.

Bronze Tiger's equivalent is Croc, being the tough black dude and all...Michael Jai White is the better actor so I'll give it to him.

Shrapnel is like Slipknot, he was cannon fodder...I guess Shrapnel wins because at least it wasn't hilariously obvious he was just there to die and he died towards the end of his episode.

Movie Waller was far better written and acted, movie gets that one easily.

Arrow's Katana was also better for being an actual character as opposed to Suicide Squad where she was just "there"

And Harley's equivalent on Arrow was Cupid...they're about even, incredibly hammy performances in both cases, which works, but probably fits in better for Arrow

Honestly, Arrow really is the clear winner here. Sure, the last season was complete shit, but they did do a hell of a lot right in the first two seasons and occasionally in the third.

Smiths Deadshot is a lot closer to the comics than CW deadshot

Michael Jai white as Bronze Tiger wasn't that good which is bad because Michael Jai white as Bronze tiger should've been perfect

Sharpnel was a punk like I honestly don't why theh even had him there.
>Arrow Katana was better
Fuck no she wasn't. Horrible miscast and a shit costume and she had zero presence so she wasn't even there.
She's not even on the team so why the fuck we're talking about her.

And Felicity above all.

>Arrow Katana
>actual character
Katana might not have done in the movie but I got more personality from Karen Fukuhara's take.

This.

>Smiths Deadshot is a lot closer to the comics than CW deadshot

Smith is the better actor, but he was just playing himself.

>Sharpnel was a punk like I honestly don't why theh even had him there.

For the same reason they had Slipknot in the movie, to blow him up and show Waller was serious business.

But at least a bomb expert makes more sense in the team than a guy whose power is climbing places.

They have bomb experts in the military. what they don't have is a guy who fights with Knots.

Slipknot is a assassin with a gimmick which is exactly the kind of character that should be on suicide squad. Sharpnel wasn't even the main threat in the episode he starred in.

You know why?

Fighting with knots is useless.

Slipknot is combat ready, Sharpnel is not.

>Sharpnel wasn't even the main threat in the episode he starred in.

Yes, he was.

Not in comic books.

An annoying, attention-grubbing ho.

No he wasn't, he was like an afterthought with hardly any focus devoted to him.

If you can't accept a world class assassin who specializes in rope than maybe this stuff just ain't for you.

As opposed to boomerangs?

>they're about even
Bullshit they are. Margot Robbie Harley quinn blows Cupod out of the water.

An arrogant and brashful man turned pacifist because of unchecked anger

Watch it again.

They're at least long-range and he can make them into bombs.

the one that didn't speak english for some reason

WE

ARE FAMILY

He wanted to fuck Amanda waller

A person who really, REALLY just wanted to be left alone.

literally Sup Forums power hour itself

>Comics shrapnel is a metal monster thing
>Arrow version is just a regular bloke

While the Suicide Squad movie is shit, you can tell there's at least some kind of passion and work that's gone into it. Arrow is bottom of the barrel garbage.

And don't give me that well it's low budget excuse. There's many low budget TV shows which are watchable because the writers and actors have put effort into it. Arrows claim to fame is one decent character (which wasn't even written that well, Manu just gave a great performance) that last appeared two seasons ago and now panders to a fanbase of shippers that eat up whatever crap Guggenheim calls 'storytelling'.

cheap shock value death

No.

The CW squad has blander costumes, much more wooden actors (except for Deadshot) and a very boring roster.

They turned Wolverine black?

glad he is getting the attention he deserves. CWSquad was bad but they nailed him as Deadshot 2bh.

The claws made his fights shitty, which sucks because he's a good martial artist.

/thread

Pink Unicorns