Transformers General. TFG

So how come we haven't had threads for the past two issues? Like a lot of the cast died aaaand drama?

people have finally stopped giving a shit about gay robots

We did. Not our fault if you missed them, OP.

What do people think about Revolution? It seems it's going to center on the Transformers.

Windblade and her posse are going to team up with Micronauts.

Kup os teamimg up with Action Man.

Snake Eyes will infiltrate Autobot city and encounter Optimus.

Rom and Optimus will fight and probably encounter the Micronauts.

Marissa, Thundercracker, Buster and Bob will be fighting Dire Wraiths at the White House.

Gi Joe will do shit and a Transformer will join them (wonder who it will be).

I have no fucking clue about MASK though.

MASK's vehicles are reenginered from Blitzwing.
Also, it's totally Kup joining the Joes. Just think about it.

>Snake Eyes will infiltrate Autobot city and encounter Optimus.

That could be cool

I DID!? Dammit!! Sooo...I'm going to assume everyone feelings are summed up as thusly-

Ravage = sad
Megatron =bullshit/but satisfying
Skids = sad
Tarn is Glitch = Uuuh...good? Anti-climatic?
Necrobot = WTF
Roller = Double WTF

And I'm personally more sad for Brainstrom.

Oh and Rung/Nightbeat = Dun duuun duuuuun!

I've liked what I read of Micronauts, haven't read Action Man and Rom was meh for me but maybe it hasn't picked up.

Kind of interested on Gi Joe since I dropped the comic and I don't know WTF happened and missed a bunch of shit but I am interested to see where it goes now.

I'm also intrigued about who is going to join them, Kup is the most obvious choice especially since he is suppose to be infiltrating them or some shit with Action Man, although if Gi Joe is against Optimus I don't see it happening especially if they aren't Government samctioned anymore (since they disbanded right? I got that from the prelide to revolution story).

Would be interesting if it was Prowl just because it would make for a very interesting story although that would end in tears for everyone.

because it's a meme franchise favored by reddit

Kys what isnt a meme with you spegs these days

Whoever it is I am guessing this is their hand

>GI JOE REVOLUTION #1
>(W) Aubrey Sitterson (A) Giannis >Milonogiannis (CA) Aaron Conley
>G.I. JOE IS BACK! Thanks to the events of REVOLUTION, the G.I. Joe team led by Scarlett returns to the fray, leading the charge against invading TRANSFORMERS and other aliens. But when a US military defense base goes dark, Scarlett has reason to suspect that these enemy forces may have infiltrated G.I. Joe. It’s up to her, Roadblock, Rock ‘n Roll, Quick Kick, Wild Bill, and Shipwreck to move in and root out any traitors before the facility falls into the wrong hands!
>• A key one-shot connected to the world of REVOLUTION!

But yeah it's pointing to Kup so far, he is suppose to be taking their facility right?

Might as well post the rest that I have for the October solicits

>REVOLUTION #3
>(W) Cullen Bunn, John Barber (A) Fico Ossio >(CA) Tradd Moore
{THEY CAME FROM MICROSPACE! What terror reaches through the tendrils of entropy into our universe-and why does ROM want to kill it? Meanwhile, M.A.S.K.’s MATT TRAKKER makes a startling discovery about the TRANSFORMERS-but will G.I. JOE’s SCARLETT believe him?

>REVOLUTION #4
>(W) Cullen Bunn, John Barber (A) Fico Ossio >(CA) Tradd Moore
>SILENT INTERLUDE! One human has the skill to break into AUTOBOT CITY-but what is SNAKE EYES going to do when he finds himself face-to-knee with OPTIMUS PRIME? And outside, MILES MAYHEM and the M.A.S.K. team wait to see who walks out alive…

That's Jetfire's hand, no?
I can't see him fitting in too well with the Joes, or Optimus letting his main science officer go off to join a bunch of humans.

>ACTION MAN REVOLUTION #1
>(W) John Barber (A) Paolo Villanelli (CA) Drew Johnson
>REVOLUTION WORLDWIDE! While the battle between TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, M.A.S.K., and ROM rages across the Earth, the U.K.’s top field agent, ACTION MAN, tracks down the mystery of ORE-13-and finds an unusual metal ally!

Maybe Kup joins Action Man's agency :P

You need to be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums.

So wait, Scarlett is the leader of GI Joe now?

Why?

>haven't read Action Man
Do it. The main character crashes a train into Shepreth Wildlife Park, and there's a German guy in a powersuit who calls people "pillock" a lot.
There was a storytime in the last Revolution thread.
(I agree with you on ROM, though. I'm just gonna stick with it to see his stupidly hammy dialogue go up against more normal people.)

>TRANSFORMERS TILL ALL ARE ONE REVOLUTION #1
>(W) Mairghread Scott (A) Naoto Tsushima (CA) Sara Pitre-Durocher
>WINDBLADE ON EARTH! The mysterious link between METROTITAN and MICROSPACE threatens to tear two universes apart, and only WINDBLADE has a chance to heal the Titan… and there she learns a terrifying secret that changes the stakes of the REVOLUTION.
>• Featuring OPTIMUS PRIME, ROM, and much, much more!

I'm pretty sure Joe Colton is overall leader.

As for field stuff...is IDW Duke dead?

>SILENT INTERLUDE!
Okay, you know what, if they actually do a silent comic that could be rad.
>Scarlett is the leader of GI Joe now? Why?
Assume that it's something that happened in a latter volume of IDW Joe, which I haven't read, and am not going to. Because, ehhhhnn.

>I'm pretty sure Joe Colton is overall leader.
According to Road to Revolution, the team was just named after him as a tribute while also giving him the shaft in terms of duties, and he's bitter as fuck about it.

>TRANSFORMERS REVOLUTION #1
>(W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Marcelo Matere
>THUNDERCRACKER AND BUSTER SAVE THE WORLD! A DECEPTICON who wants to be a screenwriter. A dog who wants to, I don’t know, eat stuff and chase squirrels or whatever dogs want to do. A White House under siege by DIRE WRAITHS. And the phone call that brings them all together.
>• Just because OPTIMUS PRIME and SOUNDWAVE are leading the REVOLUTION doesn’t mean the rest of the TRANSFORMERS aren’t keeping busy!

I admit the TF fighting the Dire Wraiths is what makes this interesting for me, can Dire Wraiths even absborb a Cybertronian and assume their form? Probably not.

Well, I can only go off the TFWiki, but according to them he's their CO.

At least in volumes 3 and 4, the latter of which never even finished...

I am guessing it's silent because Snake Eyes doesn’t talk, he's just going to go there and cause problems and weird out the Autobots and other Transformers just like he does in other crossovers when he's not off angstying (still remember that one Devils Due crossover where he just sits down inside a metal crate after being captured by the Decepticons and he's freaking them out because all he does is sit there and stare at them).

Gi Joe disbanded after something bad happened, I don’t know what it was but apparently Scarlett makes her own group and they might go all Renegade but I haven't read the IDW comics up to date so I dunno WTF happened or why Snake Eyes was even an Agent of Cobra for awhile.

>I can only go off the TFWiki
Boys, I think we found the problem.

Snake Eyes always has little interaction with the TFs in crossovers because he's usually eitheir sulking about something personal or dealing with Stormshadow.

Which is why him going to Autobot city by himself is going to be good because he can leave all that shit behind and properly deal with the Transformers.

Also you know it's going to be fun because he's just too fucking OP for a human and Optimus will obviously try not to hurt him and tell others not to either and Snake Eyes is just going to be ninjaing the fuck out of everyone.

It will be like running around and trying to capture a really angry cat with sharp claws without trying to hurt it while they will have no problem clawing and snapping at you.

Also him not talking will definitely bring a lot of confusing situations and some misunderstanding.

>and he's bitter as fuck about it.
He didn't sound that bitter in the Revolution prelude, and he sure did sound like Scarlett's superior.

I wish. Last thread hit autosage and everything.

>Thundercracker and Buster off to save the world