Lil' Soka - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 9

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel: youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasynamegenerators.com/sw-darth-names.php
strawpoll.me/10932518
youtube.com/watch?v=-BZk9MQa0YA
strawpoll.me/10932879
my.mixtape.moe/mrozna.wav
my.mixtape.moe/dbojqi.wav
slashfilm.com/how-dark-can-star-wars-rebels-get/
slashfilm.com/star-wars-rebels-x-wings/
youtube.com/watch?v=uXXWnQFuR3I
youtube.com/watch?v=RJNMZHZYeAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tarkin

Reminder that Best Clone will make it to Endor and see the end of the Empire then turn into Snoke

I'm used a random name generator to try to find a better name for Snoke.

What do you think?

>Kali
>Zeithen
>Valrik
>Thortawn

fantasynamegenerators.com/sw-darth-names.php

I'd say Femto, but that name's already taken

>Lil' Soka
New to these threads. What's that?

Jojo is the best name

Fifth for Thrawn

Plo's nickname for Ahsoka, since he was the one who found her as a baby and brought her to the Jedi.

More recently it's become shorthand for this image.

Fuck you, I'm out of here.

>that image

DELETE THIS

Weren't they planning to re-release all the Star wars films in 3d in theaters at one point? What happened to that?

>I'm used
maybe you should have read a book so you could write english.

suck a dick dumbshit

Just imagine that terrible singer in Return of the Jedi.

Now imagine that in 3d

The Disney deal happened, and Disney cancelled that plan so they could focus their efforts on TFA.

Apparently the 3D conversion was finished for most of the movies and AOTC and ROTS have been been shown in 3D at conventions. The change in direction also happened so abruptly that merchandise packaging in 2013 still reflected it, with Yoda-based packaging in the early half of the year and Vader/Mustafar-based packaging towards the end of the year.

learn english, retard

>Oh god it's coming right me
>Its lips are caressing my eyeballs

suck a dick dumbshit

>right at me
fuck me I'm going to bed.

Where is that user last thread who claimed that arguing with each other was better for these threads than messing with Shotanon?

I don't know, but they both seem to be about as constructive and related to Star Wars.

DELET

I actually watched TPM when they showed it in 3D

Let us discuss more important matters

strawpoll.me/10932518

Is that you, Shotanon?

Dammit where's the waifu poll guy?

He's been "taken care of."

Was watching Jar Jar in 3D as a magical experience as I thought it would be?

Fuck, I was mindlessly searching Star wars vids on Youtube and stumbled upon an old gem I used to watch a lot back in 2007.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BZk9MQa0YA

COMPLETE!

Nah

Heh, the 3D wasn't that good if I recall correctly. It was this fake 3D where there's actually no depth in the picture but you still had to wear 3D glasses.
Probably since the movie wasn't filmed in 3D.

Yeah, unless it's actually filmed in 3D it's always going to look like ass. TPM was actually fairly decent as far as 3D conversions go, but even the best ones will look terrible.

First I've seen of it

Hey wait a second

Why didn't Dooku out Sheev in being a Sith Lord before he got his head cut off? Didn't Dooku plot to overthrow Sheev a few times in the Clone Wars?

He was probably being hit by the old mental Sheev Heave.

Because it wouldn't have helped him at all

Is that a power when one learns the dark side?

Poll was deleted on account of non-canon. Pablo didn't like people taking his name in vain when someone said he endorsed it.

You'll find him caked behind a certain billboard.

>Poll is kill
>Sup Forums is kill

THEY'RE ONTO US!

The reception up here isnt great and my battery is dying. Can I post the pictures of naked people here?

If Dooku had lived he might have eventually confessed the truth, but facing his death, in that moment, there is no way. He hated them both in that moment and if Anakin was going to obey the order to kill him then the kid is already Sheev's bitch whether he knew it or not.

Dooku faced the end of his life with what dignity he had remaining. I can respect that.

>Can I post the pictures of naked people here?
Proceed

I'll post them later tonight because my battery is dying.

Yeah, I think he realized that at that moment nothing he said would have helped him and literally the only way he was getting out of there alive was if Anakin decided to have mercy on him, and that wasn't anything he could've influenced. All he could do was wait to see if Anakin, as a Jedi who isn't supposed to kill unarmed prisoners, would show mercy.

Here I am.

Once again bad girls do it better. The Seventh Sister advances to the next round.

Christ, this one is going to be a massacre.

>Next up Sabine Wren vs Ahsoka Tano

strawpoll.me/10932879

B-BUT LEGO STAR WARS IS YUCKY BABY CRAP!

Result for S vs SS

Rey is shit.

What about Egon?

Impossible. She's just too much fun for how much assblasting she causes to certain people like you.

Rey is...ok, I guess.

Didn't she delete her instagram because she made a post that was pro-gun control which led to her getting harassed?

I don't think disagreement counts as harassment.

It was more like pro-not killing people. The viewers interpreted it as gun control.

Well, apparently, they were bad enough to make her delete her account. But that could just be sensitivity on her part. Also Checked.

Was it simply disagreement, though? Or was there more to it?

I don't understand most of the butt hurt people have over it all.

I mean, it's a fucking movie series.

I want her in my lap

IMMEDIATELY

>that site-wide poll
Why

She just had terrible gas. Boyega can't even.

I thought you guys might like this one. I'd post more, but my battery just hit 15%.

What.

To trigger you, of course

That is a horrible portrait of Ebenezer Sheev. The Royal Guard shall exact retribution for this.

No, art is boring sucky poo poo, I only like things that are hella rad and ultra-wicked cool!

Like Rey!

Mara Jade when?

New lewd-thread is up for those interested Here is some art I worked on a while back.

he's bored because he's an uncultured idiot that doesn't like Ducreux.

> You know I would say absolutely you can. You can kill off characters. You can turn them [to the dark side] if it serves the story. That’s something George [Lucas] always warned me about. You know, if you do this, do it for a reason. A reason that kids will understand. But don’t just do it to do it. Which is sometimes a hard thing not to do, to be tempted by. But, you know, we’ll see. It’s good to get you to the edge.

> I think that over the years as adults we’ve kind of taken something we grew up with as children and morphed it into something that’s incredibly powerful to us and important to us. But when my parents loved, you know, they liked Star Wars. They say they loved it. They liked it because it was relevant to a lot of things they knew. And my father was big into opera and music and those things. And so he could relate to some themes and things in Star Wars. But there wasn’t this big adult culture around me that was like certainly dressing up like Stormtroopers and fans. That has changed in the course of my life. Now whereas fans, we kind of hold onto these things so hard. At times I think we change them too much and darken them too much and we forget their initial purpose. Our fundamental responsibility at least for me as a storyteller needs to be captivate the imagination of kids. You know, because they’re the ones that we need to give them the ability to 30 years later still love it like we do now. If we change it too much and make it too dark, then we kind of deny them that ability because they’re too frightened by it.

BASED DAVE

Well he IS 12. His tastes are going to be shit for another few years.

Case in point, he doesn't understand why a lot of us like Freemaker Adventures because he sees it as "yucky baby crap."

B-but I need Star Wars to be mature for mature viewers such as myself!

Re-did the last to lines for Grievous for the Son of Dathomir dub, should be better quality.

my.mixtape.moe/mrozna.wav
my.mixtape.moe/dbojqi.wav

If I'm not around when cAnon shows up, can somebody link him to this post. Thanks.

Never.
This. To me, the villains are what make things Star Wars so much fun. Let's post fav villains.

>that pic
Is that a weird fetish or something?

I found out that I want to build a Grievous in a bottle.

>[SOURCE]slashfilm.com/how-dark-can-star-wars-rebels-get/
I think he's absolutely right. It's why I'm tired of these fans that want darker and edgier. Find a difference franchise because that's not what this is.

It's fantasy opera stories not Shawshank Redemption or Chinatown

George picked a truly worthy Apprentice

>But when my parents loved, you know, they liked Star Wars. They say they loved it. They liked it because it was relevant to a lot of things they knew. And my father was big into opera and music and those things. And so he could relate to some themes and things in Star Wars

>Now whereas fans, we kind of hold onto these things so hard. At times I think we change them too much and darken them too much and we forget their initial purpose. Our fundamental responsibility at least for me as a storyteller needs to be captivate the imagination of kids.

This is pretty much the balance that needs to be struck at all times. Make it relatively mature enough for adults to relate to, whereas kids can understand and learn from it without insulting their intelligence and personal development. Derided as they are, the Prequels actually got me interested in politics - probably not getting into them, but in analyzing them, their ebb and flow and how they can be manipulated to one's ends.

Also, unrelated, but another Dave Filoni interview about the inevitable X-Wing moment in Rebels, wishing to evoke the feelings of the P-51 scene in Empire of the Sun :

>slashfilm.com/star-wars-rebels-x-wings/

good thing they are doing it all for money right?

My dream Star Wars movies is directed by George, produced by Dave and written by James Luceno.

You know Pablo said he wanted Revan to be female to piss people like you off, right?

I would LOVE for a Cadillac of the Skies-esque piece to feature in Rebels should X-Wings appear

youtube.com/watch?v=uXXWnQFuR3I

Whoops wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=RJNMZHZYeAs

Because the older and/or our generation who grew up with the OT and hated the PT is where the money still is

They just need to skew towards them while still providing something for the little ones to teethe on

Which is the exact opposite of how it should be