Today marks the 10th anniversary of Metalocalypse

Thoughts on the show over the years Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_FhwS43IYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>R.I.P.
Gone too soon.

Doomstar requiem is classic and id see it live if brendan small ever goes on broadway

As much as I want a real conclusion, it hurts more to see how much its creator wants and has tried to give it to us.

hype for the brendon small/jack black mystery animation project?

I thought when i first saw it, it was more adultswim garbage. i was so wrong.

F

Shame how Adult Swim treats Brendon Small. First home movies and now this...
Great show though

Doomstar Requiem is one of the finest hours produced during the golden age of television.

It's was dildos?

How do I downvote this comment?

I heartily agree

Fuck.... I'm old

>they cancelled Metalocolypse with 1 season to go
>They cancelled 12 Oz. Mouse with ~5 episodes to go
>They cancelled Moral Orel with 1 season to go, and they cut 5 episodes

Venture Brothers isn't safe senpai. Rick and Morty isn't safe senpai. [as] isn't safe

Last season was a SJW shitfest. Other than that, it was awesome.

How?

Love the show, it was great. It's a real fucking shame it won't be continuing.

Blows all other idolshit shows out of the water

I just want Small to release another album. Galaktikon was fucking awesome.

It got me into metal eight-nine years ago when I was in high school. Thank christ I never let it show though. I loved the show. Murderface was the best.

Is "The Curse of Dethklok" one of the finest first episodes in television history?

I signed the petition but it's a real shame there isn't actually anything to be done.

If today truly is the 10th anniversary then I would have been 12 when it first aired. Can't say I was into Metal, dark comedy or brutal imagery back then either.

I really need to listen to that sometime.

More please. Kickstarter when? I want a theatrical movie called like 'Attack of the Murderface' where he just wrecks the band and they have to deal with the bassist finally DOING something.

A
B
K

Well good news, he's working on Galaktikon II. Bad news, due to legal bullshit with AS, there won't be any more Dethklok albums. But it does mean that Galaktikon II will be heavier than the first to compensate a bit.

>I really need to listen to that sometime.
Go for it, it's great shit. I like Prophecy of the Lazer Witch, second track.
youtube.com/watch?v=6_FhwS43IYE

was a good show

didn't end properly at all

doomstar requim... i liked a couple of songs but it's not as rewatcheable as the main series. also, kind of disapointed that the show is called "metalocalypse" and yet nothing apocolyptic happened... even though there were all those church dildos and shit.

ok so the prophesy was... the world ends...? the world is saved? or toki is rescued from kidnappers?

MUSTA

We're in agreement that Murmaider II is the best song and similarly Dethalbum II is the best album right?

yeaah, not that user but I fucking loved galaktikon, it reminds me of Ziltoid.

Duh, thats the point, all of that was going to happen in the last season that we never got.

Speaking of Ziltoid, a song from Dev's upcoming album just dropped, has an orchestra and some mild Blazing Star vibes

yah i hate when networks do that... they should at least let them wrap up the show... for the fans... have a little courtesy.

I thought it was yesterday, I was so bummed out thinking the world forgot about it

That's a good fucking point. What the fuck is their problem? Why do they green light all these fucking amazing shows that you can't see anywhere else, then just kill them?

Especially in this case, where they'd already licences it out once before for Doomstar so they didn't have to spend any fucking money, and were given that same option again for season 5 which was completely fucking funded independently and ready to get to work, then they just pull the plug for no reason.

Fucking Lucy and her football. And they'll keep getting away with it because the shows are so good and the creators are cool, people can't just not watch them.

I'm just about to order the new Ayreon Vinyls I think but I'll definitely be picking up Dev's new album.

So no murmaider 3 then?

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

KEEP THE PARTY GOING

>I really need to listen to that sometime

It has a track called "Dangertits." I think that's all that needs to be said.

This is just depressing.
Remember after Doomstar was released? We kept the party going for damn weeks, we must have. And now look at us.

kek, remember when the party was dwindling and we were like "we just need to hold on a little longer! Surely rejuvinating news of season 5 is just around the corner!"

It was one of my [as] favourites.
Doomstar Requiem was amazing and I think it's fine Metalocalypse ended with that.

BLOOD OCEAN