Can someone go to court for Character Assasination if it's for a fictional character?

Can someone go to court for Character Assasination if it's for a fictional character?

>Pic unrelated aka i don't read comics, i just see out of context pics on Tumblr and act like i do read them.

If they could, Snyder'd have gotten the death penalty by now.

They murdered Joker, not Harley dumbass

Joker couldnt live without HER

>"OWN THAT SHIT"

LOL
M Y. S I D E S
A
O

do you know what character assassination is?

also lek Joker is unkill and also still the worst version in history

>Joker couldnt live without HER

I still can't believe people accept that as good thing

seriously
eh, it's a nice twist, the whole abusive thing has been done to death

Why doesn't DC learn? Instead of being embarrassed about making a movie about comic book characters, why not just embrace it? Seriously, it seems like every DC movie is making them all act more and more out of character, so the only thing recognizable is their names, and the movies keep bombing as a result.

What pissed me off was Waller saying that Harley is crazier & more fearless than the Joker. Which is complete bullshit.

>pic unrelated

I could by one or the other but not both

Every last character in SS was in character, one could argue against the Joker giving a shit about Harley i suppose though.

>Every last character in SS was in character
this might be true but nuHarley is such a shit character to begin with that it doesn't matter

>eh, it's a nice twist, the whole parents death thing has been done to death
>eh, it's a nice twist, the whole exploding planet thing has been done to death
>eh, it's a nice twist, the whole bastard of two worlds thing has been done to death

That stupid you sound

I didn't think about it until half way through work today, but why didn't she just fucking waste Waller the minute she popped up after they beat Shakin' Enchantress? There was no bomb in her head to stop her, and the woman ordered the death of her puddin'. She was already ready to let her die earlier in the movie, and now she had a lot more legitimate reason.

But no, she goes back to fucking jail instead. Rewrites.

She acted more like BTAS Harley though only with "Nu Harley" origin

because
>muh friendship

I agree she being in a loving and perfectly normal relationship to a psycho who really loves her and wishes to protect her is much more original and fresh! It's not like it's a normal relationship or something. Abusive vilain turned into survivalist heroine is so cliche! Crazy bitch in a loving relationship is much better!

>joker giving a shit
>being black
>considering nuHarley as in character
Etc.

BTAS Harley was all about killing children and making eyes at other people besides the Joker and not being funny in the slightest

Joker was black?
>Killing children

The fuck am i reading? Shit you people have gone full retard haven't you

Harley didn't took that shit from Ivy at the end of Sirens, all Hell broke loose between them when Ivy threatened with killing the Joker. This is some grade A bullshit

>The fuck am i reading? Shit you people have gone full retard haven't you

"You killed them, didn't you?" "OWN THAT SHIT"

Dude what? Flagg deactivated all the bombs later on in the bar, at the end waller comes on scene and reactivates them, including harley

>giving a shit about Harley Quinn as a "character"
Kek.

What's weird is they cut out all the scenes of him smacking her around and shit. Why? Did Joker abusing Harley not test well?

I didn't see Harley's being reactivated, and I didn't think Flagg deactivated anything, I thought he just broke the device that let him trigger the bombs.

I'm wondering the same OP...

>Hey man up and accept what you did.

Fucking moron

You know, if Joker's safety is on the line she might be.

You're right about what Flagg did, but Harley's may have re-activated, she did see it was in failsafe mode. Beyond that, what else was she going to do? She thought Joker was dead and she was a wanted criminal. She may as well go back to where she knows people and she can get time off her sentence.