MY MOMS NOT GONNA LET ME GET ANY SCREENTIME

>given majority focus of the promotional material concerning this film
>barely in it for 10 minutes

I can't help but feel bad for Jared, I really don't know how to feel about his Joker because we barely saw enough of him to judge. Why the fuck would Warner Brothers cut out a majority of Joker's scenes and remove the Harley abuse?

I hope he's in Batfleck's solo film, a recast would seem really unfair but the whole DCEU is a dumpster fire right now. The whole thing is a huge shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_obj2u9hunJ1qamlhr.mp4#_=_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's just really messed up, you know?

>method acts his idea of the joker
>pulls pranks as an edge lord
>the public views the stunts as childish and try hard
>his scenes mostly get cut
>the first trailer song
>"but i didnt see, that the joke was on me...."
Pottery

I wish they removed all of the Joker scenes from this movie except for Harley's origin, the batchase, and MAYBE the last scene of the film. That would have made the movie a little better for me because he just felt completely pointless

>Ostrander fans don't like it
>nu52 fans don't like it
>normalfags don't like it
>Leto Joker has zero screentime so Hot Topic Harleyfags don't like it either

How did it go so wrong?

I'm glad he had the damaged tattoo on his forehead so I could know he was messed up.

And the skull with a jesters cap and "hah" tattoos really helped me understand that he liked clowns and stuff

Wrong.

So you could say Leto was hurt

REALLY, REALLY BAD

I feel for the guy but at the same time I would love if they rebooted the character in the DCEU. He's the Joker in name only. Everything about him is fucking retarded. His outfits, his tattoos, his stupid Sesame Street Count laugh.

I am excited to see Affleck beat the shit outta him

Write it as an imposter joker and have a better joker murder the hell out of him

>Giving a shit about a method actor being method

The trivial shit that triggers you fags

The movie triggered a lot of people. They probably cut most of his shit because it would be even worse for the sjws.

>missing critics don't like it
And for your question, the answe is: WB execs meddling.

>Everything about him is fucking retarded. His outfits,

You mean those outfits directly inspired by the comics? Oh yeah that's right Sup Forums don't read comics.

i can claim the shit i just took is inspired by the comics, doesn't mean it is

Really, faggot?

Method actors are just attention whores. You don't see Cranston pulling shit like that and he was amazing on breaking bad

And you're giving them attention. Congrats!
Some of us don't really give a fuck about on set antics.

>no damaged tattoo, different hair cut, not metal braces on his teeth
2/10 here's (you)

I really wanna know where the hell Flash, Wonder Woman and Batman were. I believe the attack took place over three days? Aquaman was probably hiding and Cyborg wasn't built, but is there an explanation for why they didn't show up?

I don't give them attention. I just don't like them. You don't see me preaching about on Sup Forums or making threads about it here or on other social networks

>it's from the comics so it doesn't look stupid
Everytime

>Outfits
Nigga what? He literally wore the Alex Ross and TDKR suits

It's obviously inspired in that piece by Alex Ross. It's the image normies associate the most with Joker and Harley.

You do realize that you are watching fucking comic book movie right? Maybe fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Implying he reads comics

I know a lot of Ostrander fans who love it.

>You do realize that you are watching fucking comic book movie right?
Why do you keep bringing up comics like it's relevant to my point? I'm saying the Joker looks fucking stupid in this movie. If you're trying to imply that it being a movie based on comics somehow justifies that then you're a retard.

What part of "fuck off to Sup Forums" didn't you get, sparky? This is not the board for you Quit cancering it up.

Nice goalpost moving faggot. 2/10 shitpost

I did.

>sparky
How old are you?

I liked what I saw in the brief glimpses of him. I'm pissed that a ton of shit got cut, not just him. It's like the stuff in the trailers were from a completely different movie, half the shit in them were nowhere to be found.

Do you mind telling me what I did wrong because I really don't see it.

First you said he was nothing like the Joker. Then someone pointed out that he actually was with proof. Then you said well he looks stupid anyway who cares if it's from comic books. That's goalpost moving 101.

>That's goalpost moving 101.
No it isn't. It's a different person having a separate argument. I'm not saying he doesn't look like the joker at all, just that he looks dumb.

I thought he played the role very well.

WB seems to be cutting off their own foot by getting rid of scenes like this.

He was the wildcard.

I'm a nu52 fan and an ostrander fan and I liked it

It reminds me more of the Arkham games than Ross art
Anyway normies think of BTAS so you're wrong again

BECAUSE HE WAS BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE

You know exactly what outfits I'm talking about. Don't play stupid.

Fucking idiot. We're discussing a movie, not the comics. His complaint is 100% justified.

I bet you are very attractive man.

>"method acting" an insane clown killer
>by sending weird gifts to other actors who arent even into it or afraid and just want him to stop
Yeah thats the joker alright, great method, really got into the mind of insanity

Guy built up such a negative reaction by just his behavior that WB thought that it would reflect negatively on his appearance in the movie.

It turns out the Joker in reality is just a minor annoyance.

The real question is did his mom freak?

Poor Leto. I feel like he did it as a joke & people are blowing shit out of proportion for the sake of hot gossip.

He and this movie was doomed as soon as the DAMAGED photo dropped

Never have I seen hype turn to hatred so quickly

>You know exactly what outfits I'm talking about.
You mean that one outfit with the jacket and chains? The one that was only on screen for about 15 seconds? Because ever other outfit was ripped straight from the comics, or just basic wear.

>end of Justice League
>portal opens like in Flash
>League (Gadot, Affleck, Cavill) go through
>different Luthor is there, with photo of Eisenberg as his dead son, killed by Supes
>different Joker and Harley, in classic costume, not sure how to deal with more violent Batman
>this new Earth is where the rest of the DCEU takes place

>Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell arrive and question the mysterious new trio

It's literally a recreation of an Alex Ross painting.

Never go full method.

Who did a better joker, the dark knight or suicide squad?

Lego batman

The answer is always Jack Nicholson

Looks like Dennis from IASIP

Jesse Eisenberg.

Except the Joker doesn't look like a wannabe hood nigger.

Dark Knight. But if you want off topic, then Mark Hamill IS the penultimate Joker, and always will be in my heart.

Mmmm. Batman. Mmmm. Superman. Mmmm. Gods. Mmmm. Man. Mmmmm.

MAN VS GOD
LIGHT VS DARK
Mmmmmm
ORDER VS CHAOS
COLA VS PEPSI
YAZOO VS FRIJJ
FROSTIES VS COCO-POPS
IDE VS SATA
Mmmmmmm
SS CARD VS STICK
SILK VS COTTON
POO VS PISS
Mmmmmm
SALT VS PEPPER
INSPECTOR GADGET VS SHERLOCK

Mmmmmmm

I felt a little bad for him till I found out about the hell he was puttin the crew through. His scenes werent even that good actually. For all the unpleasant shit he put people through to "get in the mind of the character" his scenes were just 'ok'.

If I remember right, will smith actually told a reporter that he didnt like leto. In the fuckin film industry, where burning bridges only thing you dont do. The dude pissed off everyone to the point where you could safely say you dont like him and NOT get roasted by anyone. Literally no one was in letos court and he has only himself to blame.

what did he do?

Made director pee his pants just tiny bit but it was awkward enough to be mentioned.

Send pig bodies in their room and set free rats on set.

Guillermo del toro took in a rat as a pet instead of being killed

Those quotes where he said he didn't like leto were from a joke site will is a professional he's not gonna sit next to his publicist and say he hates jared leto in an industry where you just said you shouldn't burn bridges like that. I'm sure the method jokes he didn't like but he seems fine with him from post release interviews.

The director sounds like a pussy and his coworkers sound like hacks.

Sounds really fucking dumb and annoying

Method acting only works if it gets results. Daniel Day Lewis can be a methodfag all day every day if he keeps getting the results he gets, but Leto isn't even doing proper method. Go watch the music video he's in and the late night with Jim my Kimmel. He's a fucking cringe lord that just does it for the publicity, and he deserved to get cut from his own garbage movie so he doesn't piss on the grave of Dark Knight joker

Joker was superficial to the plot of this movie. He shouldn't have even been in it in the first place.
If I didn't know who Joker is or why he's "important" to the universe, I'd be asking who is this guy and what is he doing in the movie. Joker's "importance" is knowledge from outside the film. He came across as a "backup" villain for a potential Batman film, like Crossbones in Winter Soldier or Scarecrow in Batman Begins.

>Made director pee his pants just tiny bit but it was awkward enough to be mentioned.
Doesn't seem that awkward when everyone else in the cast were pissing themselves to

>Why the fuck would Warner Brothers cut out a majority of Joker's scenes and remove the Harley abuse?

Keeping the abuse of the main draw for the female audience would've probably been triggering. Heck people were upset at Boomerang saying mean words so how do you think they would handle a female character getting abused?

They really should've just gone R rated with this shit.

I thought Leto was fine to be honest, I don't mind him as the Joker of this universe. Obviously he put a lot of effort into the role but we didn't get the earth-shattering performance many were expecting simply due to his lack of screentime.

However if all his stories of getting under peoples skin with his 'look how crazy and wacky I am' method acting are true, then I doubt Affleck wants someone who creates a toxic environment at the moment considering the project he's currently undertaking is being panned so badly by critics.

DDL is one of the few actors who does method acting fucking right.

Like you said, the key point is getting the results.

You don't know what penultimate means

>so he doesn't piss on the grave of Dark Knight joker
Oh fuck off, the legacy of Joker is more than one dead actor who turned the character into a pure anarchist in the eyes of the public.
I like Ledgers performance but stop this DA BEST EVER shit

Jared's Joker was almost as bad as Nicholson's.

Nothing will ever be as bad as black-stereotype Killer Croc though.

Why did they make this movie again?

>youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

All he ever really did was send weird gifts to people, and I'm sure David Ayer could have said knock it off at any time but didn't.

I would guess part of it was how well he owned most every scene he was in and basically interacted with everyone, even Bats could not get him to change his tune a little, kind of the point of the Joker.
Not having seen SS, dunno how much they even let Leto own his scenes, but if he has too few scenes to begin with there's little for him to do. Does he for example ever have face to face time with Bats? And given in this universe he and Harley already killed Jason Todd, does he mock him for it or anything?

Gangsta croc was fucking great, you shut your whore mouth.

Not face to face. There's a brief car chase with the Batmobile in a flashback that explains how Harley was captured, but no real interaction.

holy hell his lineup is crooked as fuck, did he cut his own shit??

I suppose they want to save that confrontation for the solo Bat movie, maybe. Though come to think of it, didn't they not have one planned until after BvS made everyone freak out? Was Joker always just going to be a side character that just annoys people but never actually becomes a threat?

>It's the image normies associate the most with Joker and Harley.
>Anyway normies think of BTAS
You are so out of touch with "normie" it's ridiculous. Most "normies" didn't even know who Harley Quinn was, prior to this movie. Being steeped for so long in a realm of cartoon-watching, comic-reading adults has poisoned your concept of normalcy.

They are obviously saving up for the "JOKER IS JASON TODD" reveal.

I fucking wish. Sadly, you know they wouldn't risk confusing audiences with parallel worlds so early, if at all. This is WB we're talking about.

I couldn't stand Jared or any of the scenes he was in, truly awful
Everything else was pretty good though
DC needs to stick to their lesser known characters and not try so hard to play up the power of them
I'm probably alone but I thought Will Smith was great

They already admitted dead Robin is Jason Todd, and that that fanfiction is retarded.

Yes, and the Arkham Knight is a completely new character, wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

No, it's become the same thing as BvS.
People thought Affleck wouldn't be a good Batman, he was the best part of BvS
People thought Smith wouldn't be good, he was the best part of SS.
Though other parts of the movies were virtually identical as well, the action was always in the dark or rain, there's a manipulative asshole that essentially unleashes the apocalyptic monster on the world, shitty cgi fights, giant explosions and such destroying the city, and the underlying reason why the big plot points happen don't make sense or something.
I guess all that was missing was another Martha moment, though maybe the bar scene counts, or Boomerang coming back. At least so I hear, city is supposed to be being destroyed all around them with magical zombies on the loose and they have time to chill in a bar?

And Texas Chainsaw Massacre was 'inspired' by true events.

The Will Smith quotes were a joke, but way earlier there was another cast member who said she wasn't going to tolerate any of that shit. Don't remember who.

I feel you're misinterpreting the bar scene
They had all already accepted their fate and assumed that no matter what further action they took they would end up dead
>walk into trash hurricane : dead
>sit in a bar until the earth blows up : dead
It wasn't an issue of time for them, but more a "why bother?" moment
I won't argue about the scene's quality or anything because I haven't quite made up my own mind what I think about it yet but that's why it's there

Viola Davis

vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_obj2u9hunJ1qamlhr.mp4#_=_

>Were there any that DIDN'T get cut from the movie
>I did a lot of work in the film
>There were so many scenes cut from the movie I couldn't even start
>I haven't seen the film, and I'm in the film so little...
>It's a bit more of a supporting part than what it could have been
>You'd have to ask the movie studio 'why?'
>...I don't know
>I'll just go live in a fucking cave somewhere
>That's the good news about the death of an actor

Dude is so fucking cut.

Don't you see the genius behind it?

-Present "fake" Joker
-Take in the reaction/feedback

IF everyone likes him
THEN continue with Leto
ELSE reveal that he is Jason Todd and create a "real" Joker based on feedback/reaction.

Leto is a year older than Affleck, so unless Bats has some even more fucked up being a mentor issues than usual, no.

>tfw mom did freak

>tfw Jared Leto's career is DAMAGED

>has a world famous band
>60% of people are thinking he's the Affleck of SS
The only thing damaged is his pride which will be easily repaired once they release the Joker Cut