Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated

What are your take on this series? I really think its the best on yet. Why did it stop?

I enjoyed it.

>Why did it stop
It concluded its story and CN didn't feel like making another season.

yes
i would fuck velma
if thats what youre asking

Garbage.

>Why did it stop?

Top brass didn't like it, even though it did fine and in the ratings and it was doing great internationally enough for the crew to consider a third season.

The saddest part is that CN's attempt to burn off the show actually earned it some of the highest ratings of that year.

>Forgot how much I want to bone Velma

Thanks for giving me material to wank to.

>Why did it stop?
Because it ENDED.

I really like Mystery Incorporated, instead of the fact that Fred is into traps (funny). I'm not sure if that's a common thing for Fred to do, but its kinda annoying,

I love Velma in this series. She's so hot.

It was a really good series. I felt it ran exactly as long as it needed to, another season would still be interesting, but I'd be scared of not being able to live up to that last arc. I mean, it was a goddamn doozy.

Shut your mouth.

>why did it stop?

the rating sucked and cartoon network hated it and dumped the last 2 seasons in blocks over a few weeks in a weekday afternoon timeslot so only unemployed people like me got to see it live
i like the mythology and continuity gags and pop culture humor. the fact that it had an on going arc and the fact that it was at times actually dramatic gave alot of weight to the plot.
plus you had lewis black, jeffrey combs and harlan ellison doing voices

hot dog water best girl

So was it popular or not?

It was fine for what it was, a new take on the formula with actual mystery while it lasted. However after that batshit crazy ending i dont think they should keep going with it.

>Why did it stop?

It wouldn't have been good if it didn't. Shit mattered for a change. There was a story. Stories end

Can you try that again in not anime terms?

I think it had the hottest Velma to date.

Persona 4: Lighthearted super friendship saves the day nothing bad happens rainbow smiles

Persona 2: There's some silliness but shit hits the fan. Hard. Also Hitler is there.

No Hitler ghost in Scooby Doo, or I would watch the shit oout of that.

There are hellghast though.

Jesus. What the hell was that about?

Nazi robots.

Can someone just insert "Allahu Akbar" as Fred's final words? It would amuse me.

I can't enjoy this because I can't unsee her left leg becoming her right leg.

Don't forget the Lovercraftian horrors

And the Twin Peaks plot point.

and the strong lesbian undertones

The best BY FAR.

I really liked the plot with the original mystery incorporated turning evil and how Fred's parents tried to kill their son and his dad getting plastic surgery that looks like Fred.