Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0
youtube.com/watch?v=0WUdlaLWSVM
youtu.be/q6yHoSvrTss?t=141
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gun witch is dual-wielding uzi's
A woman after my own heart

I see Allison, but where's Meti?

Also, aren't most of these servants? Didn't servants have a propensity towards nonviolence or something.

with all her muskets and shit i wasn't expecting the uzi's. they're perfect. gun witch continues to be best girl

>Ballroom Blitz

More like LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

>Didn't servants have a propensity towards nonviolence or something.
I don't think so? Even then, the offer at the key of kings has got to tempt a lot of people.

I noticed the human faced bug on the right. Is that a regular servant or a case of a demon possessing a servant like Preem Nand

>This fight is too loud
>My feet hurt
>I wish I was at home practicing kata

Ballroom Blitz is a much better song though.

i still have no freaking clue how he just has all these unique npcs that he can just pull out at a moment's notice for serious ass kicking

how do you even compose a panel like that first one. holy crap.

"Alright who brought the guns to a kung-fu sword fight?

I'm pretty sure the characters were made before the game board was put together.

Now the pieces just need to be meticulously arranged upon it.

i suppose, but its still amazing to me that he has over a hundred already designed npcs at his beck and call. Now we just need Juggernaut Star and White Chain to join the party

It's time for "Count the bodycount!"
>Panel 1
Horns guy getting head cut off-Definitely dead
Lizard guy getting hit in the head-Might be dead?
>Panel 2-3
Servant getting eye laser'd-Might be dead?
>Panel 7
Bug guy getting clawed-Dead
So far we have two dead, and two possible dead
Did I miss any?

Monkey returned, and now Stone Fist Monk (whose name I can't never remember) too.
He even got new scars due to his training from the last big fight.

All is right with the world now.

The Kappa in the foreground of the first panel is also a reoccurring character. Is the Hearth Stoker guy by INGSVLD the same one in the original pursuer crew?

Also, that spooky lady with the arm writing is new, she looks pretty cool.

>when you fighting in the kung fu arena and your helmet falls off

Most of them are servants but no they're not more unlikely to go to violence, they just are a little less chaotic than humans but it doesn't make much of a difference.

A lot of them are fan submissions and a lot of them are just winging it.

Wait so is this a Free-for-all or are there teams?
Also does depress sword girl have a name?

Volcano head ninja turtle is old? Can't recall him.
Evil Chewbacca Gorila, Book Head Wizard and Rune Boxer Swordswoman are new though.

Free for all. No use making teams when you fight for mastery of the universe.

KING-SIZE FOR GLORIOUS DETAILS.

I literally laughed at loud at poor Allison staring straight out of the panel at the viewer.

Jesus, this is good shit.

Sorry, had to shrink it a bit to get it to post....

>Also, that spooky lady with the arm writing is new, she looks pretty cool.

...I don't think she's new?

Check the fourth panel, pretty sure that's her.

>Volcano head ninja turtle is old?
Yep. Vash, on the left.
The book head isn't new, either. That's INGSVLD.

>Sixty for her teeth!
kek I never noticed that before

Oh hey, you're right. Nice catch user.

Also, Kierinsaval the Peregrine Knight is visible behind the woman with the headband.

A lot of people in panel 1 were at the original fight, from left to right...

Ring Lady - Unnamed, but was at Hell 71
Bearded Goblin - New
Blue Fish Guy - Humble Uktulkti, Pursuer
Book Head - INGSVLD, best Pursuer
Stone Fists - Amoto Soreen, Pursuer
One-Arm - Krismayana, Pursuer, currently making INGSVLD mad
Drowsy Lady - Unnamed, almost killedAmoto Soreen last time
Knight - Kierinsaval of the Golden Feather, Pursuer
Orb Head - New
Dead Guy- New
Samurai Girl - Monkey, Pursuer, Allied Samurai keep getting chumped
4-Eyed Assassin - New
Kappa Monk - Yash, Pursuer
Harp Head - Etlin Da, Pursuer

Everyone else there is new, only recurring character in the bottom panels is Layla, whose heels are bullets.

The only thing that distinguishes Servants from Percievers is that Servants are immortal unless killed, and SOME Servant races have proclivity to certain behaviours. Being immortal might mean that you'd rather not engage in violence, because you want to live forever. Also, Percievers being mortal might mean that they would strive to achieve greater feats faster than Servants, because they have a relatively short life-span.
It's like with Elves and Humans in every other fantasy.

There's also the frog-lady with blood on her sickle, so that might be another one.

I see Kierinsaval holding fast
Also, the Jester appears to be somewhat angelic-looking, but that's only my observation.

Green chick beheading someone is my favorite on this page. She just looks so nonchalant about everything.

I thought servant souls just get recycled when they die

no name yet but I'm sure you could give her one

It's pretty much utter chaos. Notice nobody's actually fighting Alison.

there are a couple warriors that work together. The white apes come to mind. Mostly a free for all though.

>Take it is skull

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

>I see Allison, but where's Meti?
Either off panel to the right, or behind the action. She was near Allison, not on top of her.

fucking rekt

Those that aren't fighting for the power in her head, are fighting for the bounty on it. Almost none of them are interested in splitting the bounty and no one is interested in splitting the power, because it can't be.

They all follow the guy tracking her - since he can't kill all of them on his own - and then they get back to killing each other in their fight over her.

Of course, someone who is actually smart would grab her and run the fuck away. But everyone's too interested in violence instead.

>Of course, someone who is actually smart would grab her and run the fuck away
That person would immediately be targeted by everyone.

The only reason it's absolute chaos right now is because no one has gone for her.

Who is best background character and why is it Layla?

youtube.com/watch?v=0WUdlaLWSVM

shes gonna die

In that pic I see...
>Rings McGee
>Tableback Punchguts
>Kamikaze Kappa Kombatant
>Ballhead
>That Knight from Dark Souls
>Sadie Eyes The Emo Mathematician
>Bozo Brawler the Jugular Jester
>Harpface
>General Buggery got rekt by Rangda Yeti, which also rekt fishbags, and getting rekt by Spiderface
>Allison just dancing it to the beat of 'Blood on the Dance Floor'

Also all those chinawear and none of them are actually damaged in that entire picture, I'm impressed.

This is my favourite newest K6BD meme.

>Kung Fu Fighting
Damn, I came here to post that.

The very reason the Angels were made was because the Servants rebelled.

It's not like Servants are less likely to engage in violence. I'd say they're heavily involved in it just like anyone else, given how many of them are in the guilds of Throne (the goblins, who are the guys who see by smelling, being the most prolific).

I do think we saw arm-writing lady (the one wielding the sword, right?) before. 4th panel.

I'm pretty sure they're all just fighting so that they can SELL the key. Probably to Preem Nand. That's why Meti called them a parade of fools. Fools because they don't see the true value of the key.

Eris-lo Kai and Layla Brimstone are both after the Key, at least.

Some are after the bounty/bounties, some are after the key.

>Ballroom Blitz

He actually did it the absolute madman!

Eris ain't in this shot either. Probably about to throw down with Maya.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from the Vatra Stupa I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Gilded Cage Guild, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the White Art of Division and I’m the top practitioner of the Red Art of Domination in the whole of Throne. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Wheel, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the 777,777 universes and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the Arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Knights Belligerent and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Creation, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Haha FUCK YOU TEAPOTS

more likely to throw down with giant murder baby I think

So, Meti is gonna kill a whole lot of them, right ? I want my gunwitchfu to survive, along with Mottom's guards.

I love this comic.

Can you imagine those guards just standing there, still ball together back-to-back, buried in a pile of bodies poking their heads when once the party has left the ball room?

The destruction of teapots heralds the approach of 6Juggs.

Meti is the only not-Allison character we can mostly garuntee makes it out of this mess, but it'd be nice to see Layla last a bit longer too.

If they know what's good for them they won't fire a shot. I like how they've just vanished in the melee.

> it'd be nice to see Layla last a bit longer too.

Abaddon, if you're reading this thread, please don't kill her off.

Just let her live. Bring her home.

The Pursuers look pretty banged up in this picture. What are the chances these are the survivors of the War of the Teacups? All the others go down and these are the crew who remain?

anyone have a compiled file please?.

Of what ?

Not much, unless they become a dedicated group, bonding over the pursuit of the Key.

Huh, that's actually a good call.

In fact, I'd say we have a pretty good chance at these guys being tha "main" pursuers for the rest of the comic, after this fight is over. Probably the only ones who make it out.

youtu.be/q6yHoSvrTss?t=141

EVERYONE IS FIGHTING, SO WE MUST TOO

POST FIGHTING GIFS

>Moltar plays the new Megadeth album with Space Ghost

I surprised to see that helmeted Samurguy is actually helmeted Samurgirl

I like that there are some not before seen pursuers mixed in.

Gives me a mental image of fresh skilled bounty hunters hearing about the rumor of a huge price on Allison's head and joining the hunt, as they pursue her through the various worlds.

Like a Katamari Damacy ball composed of the most highly skilled warriors in the multiverse.

She's cute! I hope she sticks around.

>juggernaut isn't there yet
Those puny pursuers are in for a surprise

Jugg's gonna bust in like the Kool Aid man
>OH YEAAAAH

As soon as one of them steps on one and it breaks he's gonna show up. Look at Layla, she knows.

The gold baby already beat him to that

So if the Pursuers are the 108 burning stars mentioned in the prophecy, does that mean that there are 108 of them in total, either initially or over time, or that there all always about 108 of them, with new pursuers replacing the fallen?

That's actually frightening.

You think there are wannabe pursuers waiting in the shadows, following the real ones from afar, ready to jump in when one gets killed ?

How many Pursuers are going to end up joining Allison?
I mean it's a given she's going to need companions when facing off against the other Universal Bastards.

>I mean it's a given she's going to need companions when facing off against the other Universal Bastards.
Well, -technically- she shouldn't

They can open at most 111,111 gates
She has 777,777

If she can use her power to her utmost, she's literally stronger than all of them combined.

Maybe once she starts increasing in goku-levels some of them might cut their losses and side with her.
We already know that Cio and 86 are going to become her left and right hand-demon and angel

>Allison's literal no me gusta face

Anyone who understands what the key is would never want to sell it. To have it means you need no money.

Did the giant golden murder baby reach heaven through violence already?

If you can use it. Maybe they don't want to be the next person with everyone after their head while they try to figure it out and would rather retire with a fat stack of cash. Obviously it doesn't come with instant competence or they'd never be able to take it in the first place.

Or if you are please flush her out a bit more, so when you do kill her off the impact hits harder

>Percievers being mortal might mean that they would strive to achieve greater feats faster than Servants
They do and it's the whole theme of the comic. Humans strive madly for power because their lives are short. It is because of this they can reach it most easily.

Maybe he's smart enough to simply wait until a fair number are killed.

If not one of the main ones like Eris or Layla then none. She won't need much help when she's learned how to use the key a bit better.

He started the ballroom blitz, but I'm pretty sure he is off panel, just like some of the pursuers aren't depicted here.

If only somebody put away these teapots properly none of this would have happened.

OPEN UP THIS PIT

Wait that actually looks like things are happening.
What the fuck? I haven't followed this for like a year or two. I thought it was just a beautiful sightseeing tour.
So your're saying this comic at some point actually gets around to killing any amount of demons?
How was I supposed to foresee that?

I am now recapping things, mostly for myself.

Yes. She's killed 1 demon. Only 5,999,999,999 to go.