ITT: It's 1843

ITT: It's 1843

Thine 'waifu' is a harlot, good sirs! Hrmph!

Anyone else going west?

Have you heard that Great Britian has banned the sale of slaves in the territories of the East India Company?

Talk about Political Correctness gone too far.

Painting fireplace with lead paint sure makes it look pretty.

how does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Charles Dickens' novella, 'A Christmas Carol' just sold out.

Eat it, Poe-fags!

Charles Dickens more like Charles Bell-end if you ask me!

Unga bunga.

Bah! tis a meme!

L.O.L.

Dickensfags are the worst, they'll eat up any slop that pretentious blowhard serves them and ask for s'more

Gentlemen, I just had an idea.
What if we told stories using nothing but drawings? I'm talking of taking the concept of newspaper political cartoons and taking them to the next level.
A page would have several drawings meant to be read sequentially. In each drawing there is text for narration (basic things like location and time) and dialogue for each character. The narrative is told throughout several pages. You could also use silent drawings with no text for emotional or tese moments.
We could also use onomatopoeias to indicate different sounds.
You could tell all kinds of stories this way: comedies, drama, romance...

Potato niggers need to gtfo

That sounds despicable, degenerates like you should be rounded up and shipped off to some Island-continent forever

People would never like that, good sir, has thou shat thou mind out thou bollocks!
The 'morrow of entertaining men is in puppets!

Columbia is my waifu

Anybody else going to watch the Virginia Minstrels perform tonight? I must say that negro music is quite pleasing to the ear.

>that waistline
fatfags are getting out of control

I'm not sure. Some relatives of mine tried going to Oregon, and most died along the way from dysentery.

Prince of Prussia reporting in.
That sounds like the cantastorias that entertain the common folk who can hardly read or write.
Putting it in the exceedingly expensive form of a print done finely enough to allow pictures and writing would completely defeat the purpose doubly.
They cannot afford nor read it.
And the upper classes certainly won't pay good money for so unrepresentative a medium.
I would suggest putting your stories into the form of a dramatic play instead.
Or do something productive and conquer a few minor nations.

Just make sure to have lots of kids and you're golden.

What do you mean by "fag" in this context? As far as I know, fag means unwelcome task or junior pupils who do chores of the upperclassmen.

I think that someday, we'll have a different way to interact other than using the telegraph. Like a net of some sorts...

Speaking of which, I'm worried we may go down that same road.

There's this fellow here in Illinois in the House of Representatives by the name of Abraham Lincoln. Very anti-slavery. Hopefully he doesn't become too influential.

Isn't obvious you oaf?

Only dirty pupils who are fit only to serve higher society may partake in reading Poe or Dickens as well as liking the obese

Gentleman, I had a brilliant idea for the future of leisure. What if we had books, but combined illustrations and dialogue into an ongoing story? I call it an "llustrated oddesy of wit and adventure".

That name off puts the whole idea

I propose we call them "Biographical Epics in the form of Moving Illustrations"

You damn scoundrel! I came up with that idea first!

>1843
>Falling for the "West" meme
Have fun getting slaughtered by monsters and driven to cannibalism.

Wow, roleplaying, this is just like those guys in /mlp/!

What's mlp?

The Monarchial Legislative Petition. A bunch of nobeards who want to bring back a political system meant for little girls.

Role...playing? Do you hail from Asia my friend? I do not understand what you're saying.

>Asia
>Not the Orient
>>Tumbler Telegraphy Service
This PC balderdash has gone too far.

>believing in monsters
>in 1843
Jebediah, c'mon.

Oh boo hoo, what are you afraid that the Bureau of Polite Mannerisms is going to arrest you? You should return to the League of the Politically Incorrect where you belong!

One o' these days yall'll be seein tumble weeds every were.

>Our Lord's book was lying about monsters
Of course a westfag would be a fedorafelon

I want suffragettes to leave.
Go read the Spectre Inquisition reboot and leave us alone.

Good fellows I had just come up with an idea! A tale of a doctor who is taken over by a being of pure wickedness and nefarious intents. Although a good name for the doctor and the beas still ilude me.

Did all of you currently get rid of the 8th telegraph version and replaced it with the newest 10th version? That William Gates guy is a genius! Though, I do miss the selections previously provided by the older versions.

Are you dense? Don't you know that the constable uses the 10th telegraph to spy on you using a complex water to steam information stream?

Why, that there be fightin' words! I'll have my negro servant hold my coat while we settle this!

what's this piece of crap my fellow user

It's high noon

Illiterate.

Silence you wooden bundle.