So where the cops really called in?

So did they really end up bringing the cops in after Alex Hirsch over the whole Cipher statue when dozens of children started going out into the woods of Oregon? I firmly believe that the Cipher statue was put in the woods of Oregon after he saw how many kids went out looking for it and cops came after him for endangering minors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkL_WVx8fpY&list=PLS7H4767w-aVmsWlK0d3z_XUIgy3x4NMb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>kids
The only people who actually care about that fucking statue theory are neets in their 30's.

The police were brought in by a land owner.
Alex got permission to place the statue where he put it but it seems that area was in dispute but another land owner so the guy got upset and called the cops.
The statue has been moved to some park now, I think.

Confirmed for not watching the periscope streams.
Also
>theory
lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if that was some story by the land owner to save face. The landowner probably didn't expect so many dumbass kids to show up, especially after dark.

I'm sad the last cipherhunt thread was days ago and it just fucking fell dead before hitting bump limit, it got like half way.

I miss it.

We could resurrect /gfg/.

how??

Why is he doing the DreamWorks face?

Not him, but we could...
Gvwhdcgh wb qcrs. W fsasapsf rifwbu hvs zcbu vwohig ks vor o tsk uccr hvfsorg kwhv wh pstcfs hvs acrg kwgsr id hc wh.

No, and the people who attended this stuff were fucking losers. It's hard to watch any of the streams/videos without cringing or feel sorry for these people, have a playlist if you want to see this pathetic shit yourself m8

youtube.com/watch?v=fkL_WVx8fpY&list=PLS7H4767w-aVmsWlK0d3z_XUIgy3x4NMb

>Vailskibum94
go fuck yourself for posting that cancer m8

Sorry m8. Was only way of showing other cancer.

>missing CipherHunt threads

I only lurked every couple days to check up on progress, and every single thread was nothing but "REEEEEE I HATE TEENAGE GIRLS THAT LIKE THE SAME THING AS ME WHY PUZZLE NO DONE REEEEE". Why would you miss that cancer?

That's as likely as nintendo being held accountable for deaths caused by pokemon go.

What were the exact coords again?

Take your dead show and fuck off to /trash/

>defending incompetence

POST THE SOUNDCLOUD BITCH

>Cartoons that are finished aren't allowed to be discussed on the cartoon board

you post it

can someone tell me what this is about

So I ducked out of this Bill statue insanity months ago.

Am I correct in understanding that the original search was a senseless hoax put on by fans in denial, and then later Alex made the search and Bill statue "real" to save face?

The original search was aimless because we didn't have the clue needed to start us on the right track but the actual statue hunt had been in the works before then with some clues having been placed before the shows end.

Oho, so it was legit from the start. What clue was missing, some shit in the book, I presume?

>Oho
you're a massive faggot

>i presume
go fuck off

Explain Cipher hunt in brief to me, please.

>Put a statue in some dirt in the woods
>Kids spend months looking for it

Autism

The clue posted on on Alex's twitter sending people to Russia, I believe the Russian clue was placed a short while after the final episode but the second clue in Japan had definitely been placed before the show ended because it had been written on the backside of something he'd posted picture of at the start of February.

srry anion, ill type liek dis fer now on

When Pokemon Go got them into the woods people called it good business for the search and rescue teams

Reminder Arbys just tweeted a bill cipher joke.