Sunday Symbiote Thread

Cheesecake Edition

Are there any lurkers about?

Good thread op. I lost my folder recently so this thread is a blessing.

And that's everything I've got
All the SFW stuff anyway
Someone else needs to take up the mantle now.
And if there's anymore Black Cat Symbiote art floating around out there, post it. That shit's my kryptonite.

Nice

Thank you

No one but you have this shit fetish.

Dumbass, where do you think I got this fetish?

Just picked up this beautiful figure. Tons of swappable parts and accessories too.

>no one ever posts how the symbiote basically restructures the host's skull to fit its monster face

Cool

>Symbiote Sunday
>Cannot contribute because due to my laptop going BSOD and accidentally formatting my USB Hard Drive where I had all my images
>Stupid recovery program manages to bring back all my photos, pdf as well as most of my gifs and images
>The latter two were cluttered together with images from games and other programs into giant clusterfucks

And all of it happened yesterday. Talk about bad luck.

Doesn't it also wreck your adrenal system? Terminally? Making Parker one of the few viable hosts?

Eddie Brock was just a plain ol' human when the symbiote bonded to him though.

I never liked the idea that the symbiotes normally kill their hosts and the Venom symbiote was a mutant.

Eddie's adrenal system was already fucked up by terminal cancer when the symbiote found him. Its presence kept the illness at bay, which is one of the reasons why Eddie hated Spidey (he knew that the symbiote would always want him more, and without it he would die slowly and painfully).

But I thought Eddie didn't know about his cancer until years later when he sold the symbiote at auction