Can you name a better political cartoonist than Ben garrison?

Can you name a better political cartoonist than Ben garrison?

Dr. Seuss

Kelly
or literally anyone else

The guy who made all those Teddy Roosevelt cartoons.

he always gets a laugh from me.

Carlos latuff

>implying

Wrong cartoon

This is the only political cartoon I ever liked

You know for guy that hates SJWs, he sure got triggered when Sup Forums made fun of his work

Nope.

How could I ever find someone able to compete with Garrison's subtle, unbiased, witty commentary?

He looks like some bitter baby boomer who is resentful twords every generation born after the early 60s. Blames them for ruining the country when in reality he's a loser who can only Vent his anger in sub par cartoons

unbiased comedy sucks

I couldn't agree more

I'm almost tempted to actually email this to the Ben himself. Mostly so I can see him nonironicly cry like a little tumblrite

You mean Ben "y'all gonna panic when you see this white Germanic" Garrison? Ben "Terror of Tel-Aviv" Garrison? That Ben?

One of the Garfields should be Heathcliff and change their weapon's labels to "Bad News"

He should make a Trump the Barbarian comic that I can ironically laugh at

To honest I don't know who's worst him or this blog calls agoodcartoon

Damn kids these days don't appreciate the classics.

It's because the edits are legitimately funny and show just how easily anti-banker and anti-Jew propaganda match up stroke for stroke.

People who shit out propaganda get really fucking mad when you point out how similar it is to other propaganda.

Is Ben shipping Donald Trump with a crossdressing Jeb Bush?

Because it was basically one guy (a Jew ironically, or unironically, enough) who was editing it to make him seem like a nazi. Funny enough he posted a few times on ocho-chan Sup Forums and seems like an otherwise decent guy.

Obama's Eagle looks so much cooler.
Zyclon B. denies his trueself.

I thought I already hit the the absolute lowest on till I found this blog
Reminds me why I make fun of these snowflakes

>political cartoonist
>good
pick one. They literally make a living off of dumb bait

What the fuck is this shit

Everyone wants Trump's dick. It's so big, just the biggest. You would not believe how big it is. It's really big. So big. YUGE!

>Women are less likely to ogle men

Some weaboo wahabi

#problematic #italiano

Wallet. You mean his wallet.

Nayzak. Some terrosist weeb on deviantart

Is there an edit of the seventh panel where the muslim girl is being screamed at to go back to her sand-nigger country? Because that's far more accurate.

Also his wallet. His wallet is the biggest! Just the biggest! So big it's unbelievable! It's easily twice as big as the next biggest wallet. Made from the finest leather. Such a yuge wallet.

Daddy?

Because, they nearly wrecked his career.

>trying to pretend that nothing went wrong at the dnc convention

Too bad it's empty because of his debt to the Russians.

How do you know the blog isnt just an advanced version of political cartoonist?

When did Milo turn into Patrick Bateman

How dare you. Jeb is happily committed to his goblin wife.

the cringe is strong with this one.

I still think it's funny Sup Forums worships a guy who literally loves black dick.

He clearly showed us that black people aren't violent.

It like some unholy mix of boondocks and stereotypical teenage edge shit

Wasn't Clinton's campaign manager the one with the wad of Russian cash?

>Sup Forums is in the closet

Nothing new here.

It wasn't the clusterfuck that the RNC was, though.

I don't know if I should cringe, laugh, or be shocked

Did you even watch it?

I did. It was awful.

Both of the conventions were clusterfucks.

He cares when his name is attached to racist shit that could give him a bad name. I doubt he'd give a shit about a Garfield edit

I love Milo being skewered and comments like these as well, because it demonstrates how the left loves to be homophobic when it suits them.

I'm more amazed that someone wasted all of their talent copying other cartoonist

>tfw Trayvons zombie will never save us from Trump and the KKK
I don't know how to feel

I didnt say being gay was bad, though. Just saying that Sup Forums is very clearly in the closet.

I'm not Sup Forums and thought he did very well in showing how the gay community is taken advantage of by people who could give less than a shit about them other than virtue signaling. Until he went full midlife crisis and started being a cringey autist.

I dunno about that, but I'd believe it. If I remember correctly, Trump's campaign manager used to be an adviser to some Ukrainian leader who licked Russian boot, and Trump is the reason why the Republican platform is so lax on Russia despite everyone wanting to fuck Russia up right now.

That was never really a secret now was it.

Tbh I'm all for it. You need to talk to Russia. Even in the cold war the west never stopped talking to Russia. It's how you prevent world wars.

He's not a cringey autist, he just pretends to be a cringey autist to appeal to his audience. Which apparently is totally different and much better.

Holy fuck
I thought your were just making a light hearted jab

what even IS milo yiannopoulos

give me the condensed version

>comments disabled

There's nothing wrong with being literally a faggot, just don't be a faggot figuratively.

t. Sup Forums

The anti-Trump platform is laughable. Now Democrats are pro-NATO, anti-Russia warhawks who consider America to be awesome and an example to the world, and wanted to embarrass a candidate for not being Christian.

Who would have thought that the people complaining about pervasive systemic racism and misogyny, and blasting American gun culture in comparison to Europe, are now saying that "America is already great"?

the question is why would anyone want to fuck with Russia? Eastern Ukraine is a mess and I think Crimea would probably have gone to Russia anyway.

Everything else is just Russia trying to March the US in terms of who can regress to the Cold War the fastest. Fuck it, go team up with them to bomb terrorists. US sanctions don't really do anything but piss off law abiding US slavaboos and short of doing something crazy like SHOOT DOWN FUCKING RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT FLYING OVER SYRIA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US POLITICIANS there's nothing the US can do.

NATO presence is already enough to check Russian aggression and 2% of GDP can be managed by all eastern Europe states who are actually in danger, the western ones are the ones who are in danger of being delinquent in regards to payment.

tl;dr
Gay British dude, works for a conservative online news site, really like Donald trump, recently got banned for Twitter because he hated the 2016 ghostbusters

I prefer this one.

I've seen a lot of "he's a faggot" in a negative context in Sup Forums so I wouldn't say the "like" him. Maybe just his opinions. But he's gay, Jewish, Mediterranean (so, not quite white by their standards) and also dyes his hair. That's a lot to put up for them.

Then again, if I remember correctly, the guy who made those Ben Zyklon edits was a jew, so maybe they really don't care.

Kind of a mainstream alt right icon, I think mostly known for his participating in the 2014 push against video game journalists.

He looks like a character from Lisa

Alt-right autist who's a literal faggot. This apparently makes him special and different from the other alt-right autists because it gives them the "I have a gay friend" excuse.

Probably the most passive-aggressive propaganda of all time

How dare you compared my beautiful boy Clint Olympic to that lumpy potato-faced halforc?

They used to like him before he kept showing off his power levels and linking to Sup Forums also he has gotten more and more insufferable in regards to pushing the whole 'I'm gay, like holy shit I love cocks' he made Geert give a speech in front of half naked portraits of men for Christ's sake.

who gives a shit about him then? why is he more popular or noteworthy than one else on the far right? s it just because he ticks off all the minority checkboxes and plays some kind of house nigger role for the right?

That's literally exactly it. It's like all the "as a black dude, I hate niggers" stuff.

He's the editor at large for the largest alt right news site, I'm not sure why everyone forgets this.

>he made Geert give a speech in front of half naked portraits of men for Christ's sake

I saw that.

I'm progressive as fuck and holy shit, that looked degenerate and indecorous even for me. It sure gave me some "decadent Roman Empire" vibes.

Also he's very active on social networks I guess.

What makes it alt right?

Because that's not his claim to fame. Do you think people who worship him can name editors for any other news sites?

he meant alt-rock

He also has a knack for provoking SJWs in colleges, and has made national news a couple of times. He almost caused a riot in St. Paul University.

Gonna try to steer this back on topic in the worst way

Alt right is when you believe the same things as rednecks but claim you're different because you live in Maryland and don't believe in Jesus.

F

Asay

That's a good site tho

I don't understand.

David Horsey.

I swear, I see more conservative Bronies and furries then liberal ones. What gives?

It's propaganda when someone I don't like does it.

I don't think he does either

Don't you remember all the fanart of Sonic praying back in like 2005? It's a mystery as old as time.

It's a push back against the conglomeration of the Republican and Democrats. As of late it's been the same bullshit of open borders, companies being allowed to move out and then import everything with no penalty, ultra rich being allowed control via SuperPACS and interventionist movements abroad.

Frankly am waiting for the alternative left to finally kill the direction of both parties.

>Sargon of Akkad commissioned this

How much creative control do you think ol' Ben had on this one? Do you think "SJW megaphone must be golden" and "One of the SJWs must be clutching pearls" was in the design doc.

It would be interesting to see Garrison's approach to a more innocuously commissioned subject. "Do a cartoon on the California drought measures" "Do a cartoon on Blue Laws" etc. and see how Ben perceives the issue.

pic unrelated