Would this casting choice save BvS?

Would this casting choice save BvS?

>implying Snyder's Riddler would bother with riddlers and not just murderkill everyone

>Riddler as a cooky eccentric rich man who hates god

It's a grim dark version of Jim Carrey's Riddler.

>all his riddles are related to christianism and bible verses

Can't say but it would explain a few things, like why he kept asking people the odd question and making up strange analogies.

No. He was great as Lex.

Now I wanna see someone do a write up of 'Got you now Riddler' using the bible as their starting point.

Hey guys, wanna buy my action figure?

That would be funny as shit.

Terrible, but very funny.

Does the hair pop off?

Man, fuck you. That character wasn't Lex Luthor at all. That's why they slapped a "Junior" on his name at the last second.

No it was because of fags like you that don't want adaptations, but just frame by frame copies of the comics. I'm not saying it was a good movie, or a good interpretation. But guys like you are cancer.

That actually wouldn't be bad if it was competently done.

Yeah, they sure weren't trying to copy the comics.

That's why they jammed Dark Knight Returns and Death of Superman in a blender instead of building a story from the ground up, right?

Fucking faggot.

Why would I, when I can buy pic related?

If you're goint to adapt something adapt ONE thing.
Don't combine Birthright and Earth One and Injustice And The Dark Knight Returns and the Death of Superman and JLA: The Nail into one movie. That just leads to a fucking mess.

Luthor's biggest problem is that his motivation seems to change every scene he is in. If Snyder had just stuck with one he would be far more tolerable.

>JLA: The Nail
Wait, what aspects of The Nail they adapted in BvS?

>Its an adaption!
>But its literally a completely different character with the name slapped on
>REEE FAGGOTS

The flaws in that movie go far, far beyond Luthor's characterization.