ITT: Sup Forums characters we'd liek as big sisters

in a non-sexual way, perverts! "Of course you can erv on em but they'll never have consensual sex!"

>You will NEVER have Creepie Suzie go on vacation with you and yoru family
>you will NEVER get pessimistic peptalks from Creepie Suzie
>You will NEVER have creepy suzie try and cheer you up after yoru first break-up

Would be pretty cool to have a older sister as your High School teacher, except for the fact that she'd be super overbearing and that she's a slightly better mannered female Punisher.

Why would it be sexual?

why her?

>Kamala
>Big Sister
>Isn't she like 17?
I get it, because she's a shapeshifter. Hah.

no, its a retoractive fantasy. who would you have liked to have grown up witha s your big sis?

I probably could do without it. Much rather be a white guy who dates Muslim/Middle-Eastern/Saracen women like I do now then to be a Muslim myself. Ruins the exotic feeling.

What if your family adopted Kamala before you were born?

Probably because she's rich. And you might get to hang out with based Pym.

With her setting the bar so low I could never disappoint our parents. Plus she has hot friends.

Am I allowed more than one big sister?

>Those three as triplets
>Your the only boy in the house
>3 years younger
YUM

Hanging out, going to movies, bitching endlessly about Peter.

It would be fun.

> in a non-sexual way
Ha!

> consensual
HA!!!

who?

He idenifies as a woman

>never have consendual sex
Good. Much more fun that way.

perv

That girl from Bobby's World maybe.

why?

She's cool, caring, and mature, and chill as fuck. Plus I've always gotten along well with goth types. Toonami is Sup Forums, so my second choice is Sailor Uranus.

could it be incestuous?

you wanna eb Dream?

>tfw three younger sisters but no big sister

Is it nice to grow up with one, those who have one?

And to answer the OP's question, I think pic related would have been a fun big sister.

I have one seven years my senior. it sucked, she was always monopolizing every device iin the house and digging her fingernails into my arms. that said, now that we're 20 and 27 I think we have a nice relationship

>implying i'd rather be related to janet than bone her

>successful Air Force career
>several years working for NASA
>published author
>member of the Avengers
>high ranking SHIELD agent
>commander of Alpha Flight
>leads The Ultimates

Even showing up to Christmas drunk, blasting all the presents into ash, and knocking a hole in the ceiling would still leave you the disappointment.