She-Hulk is still the best female comic book superhero

She-Hulk is still the best female comic book superhero

I had to think about it for a bit, but you're right.

Why does Bendis like shitting on her?

Bendis has bad taste, same reason he doesn't like Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye or Pym.

No.

Because he's a faggot with shit taste.

I don't read any Marvel stuff but she's best Marvel girl for sure.

Nein

A challenger approaches.
Yes, there actually is a comic book adaption of this series.

Yeah, try again OP

Much like all Kitty fags.

>TFW they're your favorite superheroines of both their respective universes

THE BEST

who's this meme?

>best Marvel girl

Uh, excuse me?

>I don't read any Marvel stuff

Oh, that explains it.

None of these characters are my waifu so they're obviously not best girl

Heh.

Twenty years ago sure. Her time has passed. She's just not a leader. Nowadays, Wonder Woman is it.

She was the best part of the shit show that was BvS. I enjoyed Captain America, I'll probably like this upcoming one.

>hero

And?

>they're obviously not best girl

see

Y'all fags saying other heroines just need to actually read some She-Hulk comics. I'll dump a single issue that demonstrates her bestitude to get you started.

I'm a faggot and I would legit love to see someone draw Jasper and She-Hulk fuck.

I am not sure what this means.

You are passing beyond your starting orientation to internet-sexual. Have you been on Sup Forums more than 2 years now?

Too bad she's part of a company that no longer gives two shits about making actual characters, who's only agenda is to sell a product, and not write interesting stories that make people actually give a shit about said characters.

Nah, these three are all better. 'cept Raven.

Basic bitches being basic bitches

Get on my level

I respectfully disagree

Thanks for the storytime, but that wasn't very good.

Some men you just can't reach.

I'll actually buy a Marvel comic for the first time since Secret Wars ended if they make a She-Hulk ongoing

Get on my level

Good luck getting to Hollywood!

>anything from Steven universe
>best

Dealing with the duality of two identities, one meek one super, is THE single most common theme in capeshit. That wasn't really a terrible go at it, but by no means was it anything to write home about.

Charles Soule's run & The A Force fiasco leaves me cold.

Jen better go Savage or go home.

>SU

Not even close, my friend.

Isn't she going Jen Fixit from Civil War 2 bullshit?

I mean OP is wrong too because Big Barda exists but holy shit is he a lot more right than y'all, those are some boring ass characters right there.

I know it works differently for different people, but isn't "Fixit" mode her default?

She is up there but she isn't the best. Even Storm isn't best and like She-hulk, it due to Marvel shitting on various characters to promote their movies.

Not really? I mean, she's rarely gray, and Joe Fixit was pretty amoral, whereas Shulk is basically Jen's ideal self.