What does co think of wordgirl

What does co think of wordgirl

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/Z3l7JlbWAcZsVKACW6qwmQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second best PBS show next to CyberChase

she gets my vocabulary up if you know what i mean
i think you mean 'best PBS show just ahead of Martha Speaks'

Second best PBS show next to Liberty's Kids.

1. Liberty's Kids
2. WordGirl
3. Redwall
4. Arthur
9001. Dragon Tales

>1. not being Teletubbies

It's a great show.

actually it was a almost a week ago

My parents never let me watch that as a kid because one of them was gay or something. I scrolled past it on tv once later on and I was genuinely creepped out by them.

that reminds me I need to make a QC thread for the week

Actually, it was yesterday

>implying
It was literally yesterday.
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/Z3l7JlbWAcZsVKACW6qwmQ/

Fuck off Jeff, nobody wants you here.

i missed it.
i like this show. it's funny and the villains are funny. it's very powerpuffy
The vocabulary word choices are kind of weird though. There's like.. three incredibly basic words, and one surprisingly advanced one.
I feel like it would be better to teach kids the meaning of commonly misused or confused words

I liked that they would get stand up comedians to voice the villains. Comedian guest voices were always a staple of Soup2Nuts shows though.

I could listen to Fred Stoller read the fucking phone book

Those shits are scary as fuck mang

You son of a bitch...

Long live Doctor Twobrains.

>yfw you realize he actually predates tom kenny as ice king, though not ice king himself, leading one to assume that kenny watched the adventure time pilot, enjoyed John Kassir's performance, and used it for a character who would later be established to be eerily similar in backstory.

When Wordgirl's spaceship landed on Earth it was contaminated with an enormous amount of radiation. For the last 12 years the radiation has been poisoning the city. For some, it's caused mental damage to the point where her parents don't remember taking that she was adopted from the spaceship and most adults are barely literate. In others, it's caused odd mutations, giving them superpowers (Lady Redundant Woman, Chuck the Sandwich Guy, etc.)

Wordgirl is the real villain.

*Distant yelling*

I prefer Martha Speaks.

Sorry man, I just never clicked with Word Girl.

I always watched Martha Speaks before class in middle/high school.

It's cuter, but it's not nearly as funny, and way less intelligent. It's clearly a lot less in touch with how people sound and talk

She looks totally hot in those tights.

Well ok

My favorite part is how her brother wants to have an incestuous relationship without even knowing it

who are her parents? is she adpted by her Earth parents?

That was never reviled

she's adopted, yeah. she's an alien. if you notice she's a slightly different shade of brown to her human family.
which means it's totally not incest.

This show was actually good which was surprising

Wild Kratts is also good

>Dragon Tales
>That unfairly low
Meh.

>Liberty's Kids

Aside from the theme i never ever watched that shit

oh yeah. was gonna ask if anybody has the pic where she is telling Toby the meaning of Fellatio and opening his pants

Those are supposed to be my pants and my dick she is sucking but where is the picture

Anybody got the mega with most of the episodes? Hulu only has the first 2 seasons last i checked.