So do we all agree Leto is the best Joker?

So do we all agree Leto is the best Joker?

I don't know. I was taking a ten-minute shit and never saw him on screen.

Unless you shit in the speedforce user that can't have happened.

God, I hope not.

I thought Jesse Eisenberg was the best Joker.

He felt really pointless and kept doing stupid voices for no reason.

>Heath Ledger quote

Hey, Michael Turner is doing variant covers for DC, it's not so far-fetched to think that Heath could be back too

Because he's psychotic you fucking moron. It just goes to show he played the part incredible

Literal shitposting. I love it!

Ledgers joker was amazing but it was his own version of it.Now Leto was better in my opinion because his version was a bunch of different jokers straight from the comics they even did the Harley Quinn origin from Arkrum game and animated show.To me Jared was Joker and came out just enough to want him more for future films.

There's a way to make a character psychotic without making him into a laughing stock. Leto was fucking awful.

>and animated show

The show used the mad love story. I haven't seen it yet but it doesn't sound like SS did the mad love back story.

Do you think TDKR would've been better if Ledger hadn't died?

Hes not even as good as jerome

its a different style of interpretation: Ledgers Joker was a more realistic interpretation, whereas Letos is more back to basics: a cartoony comic book type joker.

Roger Stoneburner was the best Joker.
Why does nobody talk about him?

Leto was barely in it tho.

And when he was, the Joker looked like he was high as fuck.

>Grant Morrison's fourth dimensional potty training

Why would Heath Ledger call someone several years older than him a kid?

>Jay Bauman's first photography gig

I disagree

He wasn't funny, he wasn't charming, he wasn't crazy. He was a hot headed mob boss, he owned a strip club, he amassed weapons. There wasn't anything joker-y about him.

It could have been any mob boss character in the movie.

>Jared Leto replaces his cast mates toilet seats

Ummmm the joker IS a clown themed mob boss.

Leto was easily the worst part of the movie. Which I was surprised with given he's usually a good actor. But the way he played Joker was absolutely horrible.

>new life