twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spoiler city

>no more upgrades
Shame

fanfiction.net/s/11989577/1/An-Amalgam-of-Emotion
daily reminder that honk hell x lapping logs is canon

>It's a wile e coyote and roadrunner episode

>all these spoilers for the first 2 minutes of episodes

I'm really trying not to but my mind is starting to invent shit to fill in the massive gaps.

That means it's working.

Was looking forward to seeing them again as well.

What happened to their fucking weapons Bismuth upgraded??? Fuck you crewniverse, why even bother showing any of that shit if all you were going to do was retcon it immediately

>upgrades missing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I've saved all your butts from Jasper
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
What happened to episodes leaking out the wazoo, or whatever?

That's what the entire show has been. This is the reason people are disappointed with how the show's going. Everyone expected all this shit only for it to be debunked.

Remember when everyone thought Bismuth was a succesful forced fusion? When we thought the show was doing the 'unreliable narrator' thing when Greg/Garnet told Steven stories? Something something Pink Diamond? Fans expected and perceived way too fucking much and yet everything lined up in a way that was unintentional but could be perceived as planned. The show is just vague borderline.

SOME of the stuff in the show is planned, credit to that, but it doesn't go as deep as the fans think.

>everyone thought Bismuth was a succesful forced fusion
I'll be honest, I don't remember any of that ever being thought up.
>When we thought the show was doing the 'unreliable narrator' thing when Greg/Garnet told Steven stories?
That was always a retarded "theory", personally.
>Pink Diamond
Granted, we still don't know anything about her, but Rose Quartz being a "Quartz" shouldn't be a real surprised.

>When we thought the show was doing the 'unreliable narrator' thing when Greg/Garnet told Steven stories?

I'm still fucking frustrated that this isn't true, because Rose has rapidly gotten unbelievable. There's got to be another shoe about her still waiting to drop, otherwise it's just bad writing.

It would felt wrong, considering how things ended with Bismuth.

Honestly, there was so much buildup to Rose being Pink Diamond that it would've been too obvious. Bismuth referring to Rose as being just a Quartz actually made me "oh shit", as it indicates things go deeper than first thought.
>inb4 it's not that deep

needs moar meepmoop

There was a lot of loose talk about bismuth being a component of "Rose's metal," an alloy of bismuth, lead and tin used to solder - you know, to fuse things. Because every fucking thing has to be completely on the nose.

I'm just saying the show is so vague on certain points it allows too much speculation.

I'll give you an example even, shit, I can argue even now that the Bismuth thing AND Pink Diamond thing aren't factual by typing;
>All we know about Rose being a Quartz from Earth is just from Bismuth, that could have been a lie Rose told her.

AND

>Maybe Rose just told Bismuth that's what others do. We have no evidence of Bismuth meeting other Bismuths, maybes she is a succesful shard fusion

And see, you can't countteract me because the show hasn't given us anything concrete

GOTTA GO FAST

Bismuth is it's own element. Rose has been shown to hide a lot of things from her team, though. Maybe lion is somehow related to Pink Diamond

I bet a lot of us were thinking that.

> Rose has rapidly gotten unbelievable.

How so?

She was a really well made Quartz soldier who managed to stray from the norm. She found a bunch of other weirdos like her and broke from the normal lifestyle of following the Diamonds.

This lead to weirdos fighting for freedom and stopping all the life on earth from being destroyed.

She would probably take credit even if what she did was incidental and meaningless.

she has telekinetic control over metal. beta kindergarten is loaded with metal bars covering holes. you do the math

>tfw this scene has happened to me irl
>I used to always crash at my friend's house after I got out of work
>I ate the last of her Cap'n Crunch

Amethyst was using the whip in Beta

"No. Not tonight," Charlie cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that, Willy Wonka removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Charlie's parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but Willy had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type of candy, Scrumdidllyumptious Green Soylet Surprise. Tonight would be Charlie's first night alone.

"Please, Mr. Wonka, please don't!" Charlie gave out one last sob of beligerrence, but the Candyman tore off the young boy's trousers with no senses of regret. "Let's see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is," said Mr.Wonka as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Charlie's anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Willy moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.

"EUREKA! I found it!" Removing his fingers, Charlie saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Wonka's hand was an everlasting gobstopper that Wonka had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Wonka declared "It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don't know how I got so much corn on the shell formula." Wonka said the last line with a wink at Charlie, as if he expected him to laugh.

"Oh well, time for business." And with that, Willy Wonka dropped the gobstopper to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Charlie's now-loose asshole. Charlie let out a small tear and he began to grunt with every thrust. He must escape this madness. He must kill Willy Wonka.

But there were no knives in his home, in his prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an oompa-loompa.

"Charlie, in a few minutes I'm going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it's flavored with an exlusive mix of Charlie Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby."

Charlie had given himself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Wonka away, but Willy ignored it and fucked him all the same, except now with more facials.

Charlie desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now he was willing to go through any plan he could in order to escape. And that's when he saw it. Next to Wonka's shaking knees was a gobstopper. Charlie moved his hands back as if to play with Willy, but as soon as he was close enough, he grabbed the gobstopper and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but he had grown used to the taste and smell of his own anal production, so it passed into his throat with no problem. And in his throat is where it lodged.

By the time Willy Wonka had figured out Charlie was dead, he had already came in the young child's asshole, wondering why the child did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out.

Placing his PENIS in Charlie's mouth, he noticed the boy's flesh to be unusually cold and his tongue to be unresponsive. Fucking him orally anyway, Willy Wonka knew exactly what to do with his apprentice.

He called out to the worker oompa-loompas and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the oompa loompas chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for the Chief Loompa. Making motions, Wonka spoke to him.

"Another one has died."

"So, what should I do, sir?"

"Distribute the memory eraser chocolate, again,"

"And then, boss?"

"Tell the world that my factory is opening it's doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only boys find the gold this time."

>tfw you will never be employed with a qt girl mutual who you can crash with after work and shoot the shit
>tfw you willl never be able to afford your own capn crunch

Lion is like hymn from howls moving castle at the most.

like i said before if rose was a diamond they would've already revealed it already as early as when they went to the moon

>take the only male MC
>turn him into a woman to fight

SO PROGRESSIVE

This gonna be gud

what if somewhere in an Alternate Universe, Steven is son of Yellow Diamond?

Amethyst was using her upgraded whip in Beta. Maybe they won't always use them, like they'll upgrade their weapons when it's needed? We don't really know exactly how gem weapons work, they're in some way a natural extension of themselves, but gems have also been shown to use physical weapons, like Rose's sword. Maybe they can't just summon them with the upgrades equipped?

Theres a (shitty) tumbler comic about that actually.

Also sure you can find some fan fiction that was never finished as well.

Peridot saved everyone from Jasper? Peridot confirmed for MVP!

What? You mean Stevonnie?

I think Lion is a corrupted Pink Diamond. Sure, there's no noticeable gem, but we don't know how the hell the Diamonds or even corruption works.

Why the shit does it have Rose's stuff then?

Because she got corrupted and Rose kept Lion a secret because she couldn't let Homeworld find out Pink Diamond was still alive?

Why would Rose even let it near her stuff?

>implying he doesn't power up Connie far beyond her human potential with his mastery of gem powers

Lion has no gem, I don't think he is a corrupted gem but a projection of Steven/Rose's gem so he can access the inside of his gem.

Also isn't it a bit weird that (now confirmed) Diamond EMP-Nuke that corrupted every other gem BUT Pearl,Garnet and Rose? What protected them? Her shield.

If there were really other Rose Quartzes (presumably on Earth during the war) or the variety of other gems with powers - why couldn't they block the Nuke? An attack from the Diamonds themselves? The fact that Rose's shield could withstand something so powerful must mean something.

>why couldn't other gems block the Nuke?
Going by Peetle's account it looks like Homeworld was going for a surprise attack. I think it's pretty important to note that Garnet, who has future vision, was one of the three gems to survive. My theory is she knew to stay close to Rose around that time, and knew when to tell her to put up her shield. If there were other gems with that ability then they didn't know to use it at just the right moment because they didn't have Garnet's help.

Might of been that Rose and Garnet were on two sides of the battlefield when she had the vision. Homeworld begins to retreat giving Garnet the opportunity to find Rose moments before shit hits the fan but not enough time to save the others (who have likely dropped their guard thinking they've won).

Just because there obviously weren't any other Rose Quartz gems around with shield powers during the conflict, or that her abilities are so unique and overpowered, does not mean that she must be the Pink Diamond in disguise.
Remember that Saphire also has a unique ability, and that she's also a rare gem that there's not "Tons of".
A Rose Quartz might just be a more rare and powerful gem than other Quartz gems.

I know speculation usually gets validated with this show but don't get so invested in this idea that it's all win or fail if it's true or not.

I certainly was...

>people expect super amazing plots from a children's show
You guys are as bad as bronies

Steven is actually a blm protestor

who keeps leaking thee clips? are they dont deliberate to stoke hype?

The melody from the season 2 opening sounds really fucking familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyone else feel that way?

youtube.com/watch?v=BxB1rnnnl4s HERES A NOTHER

Why does this man have 3 arms?