Voltron: Legendary Defender

How do you feel about cute girls (male)?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10939715/r
strawpoll.me/10941803
chrispalmerart.tumblr.com/post/146348772587/shiro-loves-you-baby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That black set just looks annoying to wear with that many straps.

This thread is asking for drama

Oh well

If we do get a Galra Keith arc, do you think he'll temporarily join the Galra? If it does happen, I can only see it happen by way of brainwashing, but pic related makes me think that the one to be brainwashed at some point is going to be shiro

Not as good as how I feel about cute boys (female).

Keith will pull a Sasuke and join willingly. He needs more power.

Nah I think that'll happen to Shiro. Keith will get the cliche "defector proving that he's loyal" arc

that show has too many identical characters. the three who aren't Pidge and Hunk need to be more distinct

>making the OP worst boy

This thread is shit.

Who will Pidge rekt next?

strawpoll.me/10939715/r According to Sup Forums he is second best boy and Hunk is worst boy

did they go ahead and make 2 of the gusy actually gay>? they should, since teh Avatar gusy and Netflix both love gay characters so much. plus the guy/girl ratio is 5:2

How many cocks have been inside Matt and Shiro?

We should gas all the fujos of this board.

But I don't see Lance anywhere.

Make your own then

>Sup Forums likes the bland pretty boy with nothing going for him besides looks and headcanons

Sup Forumsmblr strikes again.

isn't there a waifu thread you should be in right now

To be fair, much of the Shiro shit comes down to lust and rape headcanons

Agreed.

Typical underage fujoshi reaction.

Never saw a fanbase go to shit, specially on this board, so quickly.

Not enough.

>implying Lance and Keith aren't equally shit

Maybe try reporting this thread? It seems pretty shitpost-y desu.

CUTE! CUTE!

This is why you don't OP with gay

I'm referring to Keith, you troglodyte.

>Keith will get the cliche "defector proving that he's loyal" arc

I'd rather that than Keith defecting to the Galra's side. Though it would be cool if he seemed to be on the Galra's side and then "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!"

Don't OP with Keith either, him and his fanbase are unbridled cancer.

What would make Keith less shit?

Who else likes the idea of Zarkon being a genuinely loving (grand)father? Who genuinely wants his long lost grandson Lotor to join his side.

You missed the point

Finding jesus

>two Voltron threads going at once

Might actually cause this one to get the deletion it deserves, anyone wanna try?

So the people who like this show are the ones who tweet #give captain america a boyfriend? Is this the most tumblr show on Sup Forums or the show with the most tumblr fanbase?

>grandfather

No. God. Look I'm fine with all the new things they've been doing, but I don't want Zarkon to be a grandpa. Lotor is his son. This was a big thing for both Sincline and Lotor in the original series.

gotta love the mice

Getting killed off.

either works for me desu

Nigga are you blind?

There was a waifu pidge thread for a while.

That said, we should let this thread just die and make a more neutral hours later

>let's talk about the same subject for the 1000th time

We distinguish ourselves from Tumblr in that we don't act like a bunch of fucking hooligans about our gay shit. But if your problem is that there's gay shit at all, I recommend you turn your attention to all the waifufaggotry on this board. This isn't Tumblr. Fujoshit aren't welcome.

Yes, these threads are basically the worst ones on Sup Forums. Even worse than /sug/.

>We distinguish ourselves from Tumblr in that we don't act like a bunch of fucking hooligans about our gay shit

Yes you do. You even have ship wars and it's been proven some of you are fujos from twitter.

Fuck off.

In the context of your question; most tumblr fanbase.
The show itself has little in the way of shipping or fan service so degenerates fill in the gaps with conjecture and headcanons.

>ship wars
>ship wars
>ship wars
>gay incest headcanons
>mpreg

Don't kid yourself.

And every other general on Sup Forums is void of this kind of cancer, right?

Right?

Okay guys I'm gonna leave this thread and hope others do the smart thing and let this one die and create a better one tomorrow

What boy would you make your girl?

Let this abomination of a thread die pls.

Stop making them altogether, all you talk about is literally the same thing over and over. Hell, you often discuss other shows, animu, or video games rather than Voltron.

Nice to see our reputation for quality threads has been maintained.

Listen to these people.

Well SORRY for having to run errands all day and only getting onto Sup Forums just now!

So how actually/canonically gay is this show? Are we talking actual gay characters, or is it just a bunch of cute boys doing stuff?

0% gay, don't let the fujos tell you otherwise.

Choose from here.

Cute boys doing stuff, and some of the crew encourage shipping.

No gay characters, yet. Just a bunch of guys who are attractive. A few attractive villains too.

If you create one tomorrow, it will be the same. All we have to do is what we've been doing since the beginning. Posting art, discussing theories and headcanons, talking about the comic or any other news, writefagging, drawfagging, etc. Once these threads are filled with only people discussing the necessity of them, that's when they'll die.

Literally no gay at all.

Stop bumping the thread.

This show would be 100% better if it was like this.

Thick one on the right is better.

The best would be a three way with her and the trap.

>If you create one tomorrow, it will be the same.

It won't have that fuck awful OP

So far, there's no actual gay in the show, it's mostly fujoshit freaking out because OMG THEY HAD A BONDING MOMENT THEY'RE SO GAY FOR EACH OTHER IT'S OBVIOUS! On the other hand, show staff have hinted at the possibility of gay stuff later on. The funny thing is, they've been hinting at Sheith, a ship that Tumblr hates because they think a 25 year old being with an 18 year old makes him a pedophile.

As long as there is a need for some user to shitpost Shiro rape headcanons, these threads will never die. They seriously need a break though. Until the comic comes out, at least.

Last thread was all Keith/Zarkon incest rape shitposting, which is the worst thing these threads have spewed out yet.

>The funny thing is, they've been hinting at Sheith, a ship that Tumblr hates because they think a 25 year old being with an 18 year old makes him a pedophile.

Your fujo goggles are so tighly screwed on. There is no implication for Sheith.

You mean best. I want Keith to suffer in every possible way.

We could try to ban you faggots to /trash/ because these shits are basically a general for fat Sup Forums fujos.

Now now, I'm sure there's a few fat neckbeard faggots in these threads too.

I want to fuck female Keith.

Read the post. The show staff is teasing Sheith, he never said anything about it being hinted in the show.

I'd rather Lotor be the antagonistic older bro to Keith.

Not in the show, of course. Like I said, the staff have hinted at it. I'm trying to fucking find Chris Palmer's post about it but it's like it vanished.

>boring shit character
>this desperate to make up suffering headcanons that make no sense

Kill yourself.

strawpoll.me/10941803
Worst boy poll.

>a 25 year old being with an 18 year old makes him a pedophile.
I haven't kept track, is Shiro/Pidge still popular?
Never subscribed to it myself Pidge is Shiro's daughteru

God tier:

Hunk
Shiro
Pidge

Shit tier:

Keith
Lance

I'm okay with Sheith but I don't want it to be canon. It just seems like a brotherly relationship.

I want him to suffer because he's such a boring character.

How pathetic is your life?

>can't choose more than one

Garbage. Lance and Keith are both the correct answer.

Just ban these threads, they're nothing but shitposting and discussion about the same things over and over

Man, purple does not mesh well with red.

I welcome him becoming the black paladin for this reason alone.

chrispalmerart.tumblr.com/post/146348772587/shiro-loves-you-baby

Found it.

Men can't really be friends, every bond is motivated and a sign to them wanting to fuck someone.

Not as bad to be a fujo.

Does the hide button not work for you? Or does your micropenis get off on being a mini-janitor?

I know I wish it was popular.
It has a presence, but we're drowned by the gay.

>I need these threads for my daily shitposting!!!

It was inevitable with this show being such obvious fujo bait to begin with.

That and it doesn't help that the Netflix format lead to literal dry spells that are far worse than those of cable or network TV.

>I can't ignore something, I have to go into it till it's removed because it triggers my autism!!!

Calm ya tits.