Hey Sup Forums, do you like webcomics? I really like webcomics. I'm gonna post this dead webcomic I like...

Hey Sup Forums, do you like webcomics? I really like webcomics. I'm gonna post this dead webcomic I like, pictures for sad children. You've probably seen it before. The author, John Campbell, had a nervous breakdown and burned a bunch of books he was supposed to ship to kickstarter backers and then deleted his webcomic and went off to live in the woods or something. Anyways, I haven't read it in a while so I'm gonna post it here and read it along with you guys. I might not post all of it, I might not even be able to, I forget what the bump limit here is. Let's start.

the phrase "just another bullshit town" pops into my head every now and then.

weird night to read it but neat

ty op

depression comics were a pretty thriving webcomic subgenre a little while back, it's kind of dead now I think, but I always thought this one painted the most accurate picture of depression.

Everytime i think about storytiming something some less lazy OP beats me to it.

I feel you man these captchas are annoying. making me reconsider Sup Forums gold.

I've always kind of wanted to story time Gunshow, but it seems a bit silly since the archives are still up and easily accessible.

I think these used to have hovertext jokes. I guess those are just lost to time now.

painfully relateable.

fun fact, the candy pile is based off a real exhibit done by real life artist Félix González-Torres. The homeless stabbing thing never happened though, as far as I'm aware.

these pages always seem to make people a bit prickly.