So how many more years do you give this show until it gets canceled?

So how many more years do you give this show until it gets canceled?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10944818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I keep thinking her chin line is her mouth

Isn't it one of Cartoon Network's best performing shows?

It stays on the air until 2020 or so.

What happened?

That depends if CN continues to further subdivide seasons.

If they didn't cancel Adventure Time during season 6 I'm sure SU will be fine :^)

Maybe.

I mean, the same was true with AT. It's not what it used to be but it's still going on.

So, even if the next season, or perhaps more so the seasons after the next season aren't as high rated, it could make it past 6+ years.

There's also this possibility, too .

The stories have a progression, they're writing a overall story arc, we're clearly past the first act...
I give the series two more seasons before a clear resolution and final episode.

Yeah, but they like to take their sweet time. So, who knows how long that'll be in years.

The sooner the better.

I hate the show and the fandom is obnoxious.

Are you sure? Because you're posting on the very fandom thread for the show you say you hate so much.
Are you lost? Are you confused about what you're doing and where you are and even who you are?
It sure looks that way.

>not knowing what a shitpost is

It's probably going to conclude. It's CN's best performing shows. Last week each new episode was in the Top 5 of all watched shows in television, even #1.

Probably 4 or 5
2 or 3 if sugar keeps to her word and ends it before a cancel

Cool bullshit bro

This is a fandom thread? Pretty sure we're discussing our desire to see this show disappear.

I give it one more season.

A year or two after Sugar leaves after wrapping up her intended story. They're going to keep this alive past the expiration date, especially now that the merch is selling and people are tuning in. Bismuth was the top rated show on all of cable on Thursday, doncha know (which is weird because more overall people watched Mountain Men but the rankings had SU first.)

How did you do such an awful job at painting over a solid color? You can see the brush strokes.

Why would they? Average ratings were around 1.7-2 million per episode. And they had aready confirmed a seventh and eighth season while the sixth was airing.

How? SU averages 1.5-2 million viewers. Many other shows recieve 5 million on average.

The rankings were per day and demos were a big factor.

No you ignorant chimp, this is obviously a thread about how long we want the series to keep going.

Untill dumblr shuts down.

Nah, made this thread to ask realistically how much longer this show can keep going, since CN already has precedent for cancelling shows with plot progression.
I like the show but I think it'd be god damn hilarious if they canceled it before anything could get concluded and left everyone blueballed forever.

No it wasn't. The Big Bang Theory got 6 million viewers do you not know how to read charts? Wasn't even in the top 10

See here . For that particular demographic, go by total viewers; there are many demographics.

It hasn't been confirmed for pick up and is expecting a cancellation. It has the lowest rating on the network.

>He thinks I'm bullshitting
Kek

>what is total viewers
They got the most out of the 18-49 viewers, that does not mean total viewers. Look at the total viewers and learn how to read a chart.

I see five other shows that got more viewers than SU. You're not even counting the other neworks that pulled in more like The Big Bang Theory (6 million).

>I have no arguement

keep crying kid

I'm not even that user

6th place in "total viewers ever" is still really fucking good. winning 6th in any super high tier contest is still really good. 6th place in "strongest man in the world" contest? may not be the best but you are still really fucking strong.

Be realistic people.

At the moment it's doing well enough to keep going for another season or two, but the budget cuts and bad storytelling are going to drag it underwater within that time and the ending is going to be hastily wrapped up. Like with nearly everything fucking else.

Doesn't it only have another season or two?

as long as they get to finish the story how they originally planned it, I don't give a shit if they get to do extra seasons where they have to make up more shit that will probably feel even more forced, likely including more townie episodes than before

i'm hoping it isn't i want it to end before it gets to that point. from what it seems there is an end game in mind and i'd like to see them get there.

Forgetting the three spinoff movies, the two ongoing comics and the miniseries :^D

The thing is CN's schedule made the separation between seasons kinda weird. Rebecca Sugar did say she planned the show with 3-4 seasons in mind, but did she know how big those seasons were gonna be?
Season 3 started that people barely noticed. Season 1 was 52 episodes, but the following ones are all settling at

PLACE YOUR BETS, HOW MANY SEASONS BEFORE SU GETS CANCELLED OR ENDS
strawpoll.me/10944818

>expecting the tumblr crossposters that populate Steven Universe threads to understand the art of shitposting

now she looks like someone from final fantasy 7

You're comparing SU to The O'Reilly Factor

come on man, you're just splitting hairs at this point. Do you understand the group of people who watch that show (and the other ones with more viewers than SU from that chart)?

They're old as shit. Hardly considered people

>implying tumblr\twitter aren't all over the "so quirky ironic "shitpost" haha" culture and that (you)s are treated any different than reblogs
>implying it's not cause of you retarded faggots who have to spew your moldy fucking memes wherever you go so everybody knows you're from the super secret 4channel club "no "normies" allowed reeeeeeee" haha channers ww@
>implying this and the blurring of sincerity and high-larious double-post""""irony"""" over these years isn't going to smear the shit of your faggoty memes across the toilet seat of the internet at large into a rancid, homogeneous, meaningless mess
i miss being able to enjoy a meme before reddit got their hands on it. now reddit, twitter, tumblr, youtube, Sup Forums all eat and excrete in the same trough and you mongoloids slurp it down.

Chill out.

no

Network and cable ratings are counted separately, junior.

>Steven Universe at noon has more viewers than CNN primetime
Interesting

>Supernoobs
Could someone explain to me how 180,000 adults were watching Supernoobs?