"THE FLASH" ADDS CAITLIN'S MOTHER

>Susan Walters has joined the cast of The CW's THE FLASH in a recurring role as Dr. Carla Tanhauser, "a world class biomedical engineer and CEO of a major research company, and the estranged mother of Caitlin Snow, who regards her mother as cold and withholding, and is deeply rattled by her return."

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/the-flash-season-3-adds-the-vampire-diaries-actress-susan-walters-as-dr-a144338

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/legends-tomorrow-adds-power-rangers-actress-stargirl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cute

>Felicity 2.0

I'm good f@m

Welp, that's it then, Flash is going the way of Arrow. It's Felicity's mom all over again. Can't wait for the season finale to be 90% her arguing with her mom instead of Flash fighting the villain.

pretty much, time to drop it

At least LoT sounds good

How fatalistic of you, Sup Forums.

They specifically mention that she's cold

I wonder if her company will somehow cause Caitlin to become Killer Frost

I think it's going to push her to become killer frost. She'll probably have been abusive and reveal that she had a little brother that the mom killed when they were little.

And so the downfall begins...

Nah, her mom is going to be a bitch, but they'll reconcile. Then her mom isn't going to be a bitch anymore.

I'm thinking that's where they're heading.

It's just a bad sign. Caitlin's actress is the weakest of the main cast and she doesn't really deserve more major screentime. We don't need a subplot about her and her mom.

>cold

Just Arrow my shit up senpai.

Time to close up shop lads, it's over.

Carla/Joe OTP.

>Caitlin is the "Felicity" that will kill The Flash season 3

Funny how we all thought it would be Wally. Shit just blindsides you sometimes I guess.

Not until Barry falls in love with her.

but where is Felicity?

Did this faggot kill himself yet? I unfollowed his douchey, sanctimonious ass after dropping Arrow so I don't have to see his phony bullshit posts anymore.

>tfw have no hopes for season 3 and don't feel like watching it.

with her boyfriend

Even now seeing shit like this get me hyped.

So shes the new felicity but with worse acting? At least Arrow had 2.5 great seasons. Flash didn't even have a change of writers.

We might have to side with the fangirls crying racism about Iris's lack of screentime to nip this in the bud.

>2.5 good seasons

Fuck no. Not one minute past the end of season 2 is even remotely decent. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I like that idea. We join our enemies to fight a bigger cause.

Did you even watch the first half of season 3 mate?

Unfortunately yes

It was only after the fight with Ra's that the show changed.

You're delusional man, the show died with Moira

The cast of "Legends of Tomorrow" has added another actor for its second season. IGN has learned that Sarah Grey will portray Stargirl in a recurring role during the CW series' sophomore season. Stargirl will be one of many heroes rounding out the show's Justice Society of America lineup, along with Hourman (Patrick J. Adams) and the still-uncast Dr. Mid-Nite and Obsidian.

comicbookresources.com/article/legends-tomorrow-adds-power-rangers-actress-stargirl

Man the Star Girl from Smallville was qt

So is Curtis going to join LoT after he becomes terrific on Arrow?

this one is still cute, just a different kind of face

No. He's stuck on Arrow.