ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL CW FELICITY GENERAL

bleedingcool.com/2016/08/08/supergirl-merges-with-cw-earth-one-in-flashpoint-and-other-dc-tv-rumours/

>As of the upcoming Flashpoint crossover storyline, Supergirl will now be a part of the main DC TV universe. Only Barry Allen will know that they were once separate… any remaining continuity issues will be handwaved as “a time traveller did it”.

Well, just like that.

Literally Speedforce I ain't gonna explain shit tier

Also you think Felicity ever get freaky with the niggers in the glades and have them puncture all of her holes

so we rebirth already?

So, I'm actually pretty excited about season 3 of The Flash, and I'm hoping against hope Flashpoint will improve Arrow too.

I doubt she did anything with anybody but Ollie when she was with him. Before that? I dunno, maybe.

I was hoping they would remain on different Earths since that was the best excuse for Supergirl not showing up on Flash and Arrow to fix everything.

And I sure hope their Superman doesn't die after two episodes.

That's disappointing. Actually seeing multiple worlds in the multiverse is cooler than just having it exist in the background.

Called it

No it's literally just Flashpoint, Pandora combined worlds at the end

holy moly I thought that was Chris Evans for a second
>Merged universes
neat

I want to play the wildest game of Truth or Dare ever with Iris West.

LOOK, CW! HOW HARD CAN THIS BE?

Even for comics, that's pretty lazy.

What I want to know is Felicity the main focus of this crossover.

Will Oliver and the others know about Kara and everything?
When Dharke was about to nuke the world, where was Supes?
When Felicity did, where was Supes?
The Dhark arc never happened? But then why is Oli's son away?

>When Dharke was about to nuke the world, where was Supes?
Fighting Thawne in the time stream apparently. A time traveler did it, after all.

Future Barry seems to be redder so he may eventually become more red as time goes.

Also Routh posted a bearded stranded look for Ray, can't post it since no idea how to save images off Instagram. What could that be?

Are they shooting new LoT season? Mountain Man Ray seems pretty great though. Hopefully he kills a wooly mammoth or something.

Yes, they already filmed episode 3.

Wouldn't a Stranded Ray episode be a good time to adapt Sword of the Atom?

That's amazing.

>Future Barry seems to be redder so he may eventually become more red as time goes.
That's not enough .The red belt and boots look like shit when they're on a (almost) red costume.

Will Pandora be the villain they fight in the crossover? Will Flashpoint-CAN Flashpoint last that long?

Maybe they will go full comic and fight Manhattan.

I like it. And honestly that's pretty much what DC's done with every universe level of alteration from Crisis On Infinite Earths to Flashpoint. Everything changes and only handful of characters. Psycho Pirate, Superboy Prime, Barry Allen, know what really happened.

Blue penis, never on screen

Ehh.

I don't like the idea of Superman in CWverse. Kara sure, but Supes?

Agreed. It doesn't make sense to have Superman in the DC universe.

I don't expect good storytelling from teen drama anyway

Especially not when someone like the Flash is involved in it.
Also can't wait for the new Speedster nemesis this season

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. We know after about 8 or 9 episodes, the whole Flashpoint plot will be over with. How is Barry going to go back to the prime timeline AND still have Supergirl in his universe?

Also logisitically, how the fuck? Will Kara remember her sister and black James? Why will she remember them but not remember when Barry travelled to her Earth that one time?

> will be handwaved as “a time traveller did it”.

CAN YOU FEEL THE HYPE

We finally Sword of Atom!!!??!!

lel

don't tease me like this

This entire site is obsessed with black dick. Holy shit.

>Also can't wait for the new Speedster nemesis this season
They're using Dr. Alchemy actually.

I just liked the idea of this verse not having any of the big three. Made it feel different.

kek

her goth phase

Sword of the atom when?

That's bullshit

They're doing Dr. Alchemy and a new speedster

Barry beat up Reverse Flash and saved his mother. Tom Cavanagh will play a significant role in season 3.

Anybody else think it will go this way?

>Reverse Flash stumbles out, doesn't end up taking over Wells' body
>original Earth One Wells is alive

Oh, and that means Eddie is probably alive too.

But you'll believe it?

I don't know, I feel like that would be kind of lame because it would erase Wellsobard completely. True Barry would still remember him, but his effect over everyone else gets removed and that drove a lot of good character development. Plus undoing Eddie's death cheapens his sacrifice, which was a huge moment in the s1 finale.

We know for sure now that Flashpoint will last up until before the midseason finale, so it's going to be around for a while. Cavanagh will probably play Original Wells in that, but when we go back to the normal status quo he'll probably show up again as E2 Wells

They may have to "redo" certain elements of the original story for the universe to go back to normal. Maybe Eddie has to die and Eobard has to take over Wells' body.

Or rather, kill Wells and impersonate him.

So then everyone remembers again, but Wellsobard survives it.

It's Bleeding Cool. Take it with a bucket o salt!

So all the Time Saving antics of the Legends of Tomorrow was all for nothing because Barry wanted his mommy?

superman die hell no hes just gonna be doing bigger shit or in a different city

Nah, I think they'll go the "living paradox" route. >Eobard got wiped because Eddie killed himself
>This timeline only exists because Eobard went back in time
>Gotta come back and mock Barry properly in Flashpoint because he fucked up time so much he freed him

>any remaining continuity issues will be handwaved as “a time traveller did it”.
I'm fine with this.