SHIT JUST GOT REAL

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am ambivalent.

Looks pretty fake based on the artist signature being in the top right, but everyone knows he'll come back so there's not really any reason to get excited anyway.

I want it to be real just because Cavill looks so sexy with a beard and Superman needs to be sexier

Lose the cape, please.

Too bad.

How does he shave? I seriously doubt his mos laser vision would work on a fucking mirror.
Does he just rips it off?

I want to believe.

REMEMBER

It's too early for this to happen. He's only been in two movies.

Pieces of his ship reflecting heat vision to his chin.

I don't like the black cape.

Hair is dead tissue. Could be that he can shave it like any human. Just doesn't to worry about nicking himself with a razor.

When its this Superman, you're just left wondering why he didn't choose black to begin with.

How are they going to bring him back anyway?
They aren't going to do Reign of the Superman, so they might have Brainiac do it? Maybe they at least have Steel?

Where did the suit come from in his universe? Would they even bother or would it just be a ultimate edition extended scene

Hes not dead you casual fuck hes in a coma healing

Kek
Every time

Fortress dad made it I think? It was in MoS

I do like that black and silver.

Ah, that works

superman and dc as a whole other then the batman franchise is shit. this will be garbage just like all of it is (besides suicide squad)

His mullet isn't nearly long enough.

I remember we were asking that question before Man of Steel and WB caught wind of it and did a cross promotion with Schick razors and was all "Watch Man of Steel to find out how he shaves off the hobo beard!"

And then of course the movie didn't answer it.

He already came back from the dead in BvS when he was in space, then his body shows signs of life at the end of the movie again with his gravity powers affecting the dirt on his coffin. It's already been established to the audience that he won't stay dead. Bringing him back is a piece of cake.

>implying they even care

What are you keking at faggot? Supes is more plant than human. Its not outside his power set at all to grow back tissue.

>Super mullet
>in 2016
I know it's easy to forget while watching DCEU movies, but it's not the 90s anymore.

And he died in the second one. He shouldn't have died, but now he has to be revived.

That said, I hope the next Superman suit has brighter colors than the previous ones

Fuck you. Super-Mullet is timeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s

He just uses a lighter laser.

This one's better

Gross