Why do we like him again?

Why do we like him again?

Because he's not a hack, unlike us.

He literally said nothing wrong there

Yeah, I don't get the problem here.

/thread

Why do you hate him again? That seems like a totally reasonable comment.

No.

>my version is my version, and other versions don't hurt that
Let's see him saying that after Disney inevitably does season 3 behind his back.

Exactly.

But AVGN was still not wrong either.

This.

Was OP trying to recruit an army for his own petty feud?

What am I failing to see?

Was he talking about AVGN specifically? If he was, then he's an idiot, even if his statement is correct.

>Tumblr remakes "edgy" Gravity Falls every day

Well a lot of sjwbabs got mad at avgn for basically saying "I don't wanna review the new ghostbusters because remakes are terrible and I liked the one in my childhood better."

Which of course they just took the childhood part because they are fucking idiots.

>this quitter hack calling anyone a whiner

I feel this is definitely an attack at how some Tumblr users sometimes go reaaaaally like DeviantArt.

And he's not exactly wrong, OP.
>Inb4 someone tries to mention that comedy show that has nothing to do with the anime, more plot-oriented original show (cause technically it's a spin-off, not reboot per se) as a counterpoint for what Hirsch said.

>people think he's defending shitty reboots
What he said was the phrase "ruined my childhood" is overused and borderline autistic.

New Powerpuff Girls and TTG are dog shit but they didn't ruin my childhood.

What if they're still living their childhood?

Yeah, the versions from your childhood are still the same. Just don't watch the new ones if you don't like them.

>this quitter hack calling anyone a whiner

Haha, good one user! Hey, did you guys ever get that statue and claim it? No? Oh, well did you guys ever get a hold of any of the clues? Y-your mom did? Wow... well at least you guys have your own cartoo- no? Holy shit, do you even have a qt red-head girlfriend? No!?!! LMFAO, Hold on I think I have an idea for another book!

>steven universe """reaction""" ""image""
die in acid

I feel like there's a single guy on Sup Forums who is obsessed with Alex and constantly makes these posts.

Same.

>It's a Sup Forums gets triggered by Twitter episode.
So sick of this rerun.

>fixating on the image
>but not the words in the image or outside of it

Holy shit, hackchan! No wonder you needed mommy to get you a clue! LMFAO!

tbqh these are sometimes funny but nothing will ever top "LETS SEE YOUR CARTOON, KEMOSABE!!" in terms of overall douchebaggery

although if trump gets elected, i can see Hirsch completely melting down and possibly even closing his twitter

saying that makes me like him more

Found the guy:

Sup Forums - Social Media Screenshots & Outrage Farming

>Just don't watch the new ones if you don't like them.
Please don't trigger the autists.

I know a bunch of retards got angry at James for refusing to review it, making it sound like the problem was the girl cast, but maybe Hirsch was just talking about the whole shitstorm over the movie in general.
Anyone that actually watched James' video and still found a problem with it has to be mentally deficient.

>censoring Twitter accounts

You know what "ruined my childhood", culturally speaking? Learning the creator of my favorite cartoon was an uber-Christian who hates everything. Now I can't go back and watch it anymore, because it'll just remind me it was made by a guy who hates me for being Jewish. I mean, I expect it from most of the world, but that was my comfy show.

Doug TenNapel and Earthworm Jim, in case you were wondering

Anyway, Alex is all right in my book.

Because OP is the person being censored obviously.

>using "!" to emphasize his own point

And his opinion is officially meaningless.

>can't separate creator from work

tfw I hate Alex but actually agree with him on this, "ruined my childhood" is annoying melodrama from millenials

I genuinely don't understand your post

I mean, it's not ruining YOUR childhood. You could say it's ruining modern children's childhood by being shittier quality but a child who doesn't know of the original isn't going to care unless they actually take the time to find it themselves and judge on their own terms.

My 11 year old sister used to like Teen Titans Go! until she decided to watch the original Teen Titans TV show. She no longer watches TTG. She was always fan of the original PPG and she has pointed out ways Neo-PPG is a failure.

Seriously, if you're that worried just introduce the youngins to the original and let them decide. Maybe they'll like both? That's fine. Maybe they won't. That's fine too.

user hates exclamation mark for some reason!

The only time "ruined my childhood" has been remotely applicable is when George Lucas went back and edited the original Star Wars movies and made it literally impossible to get the originals again.

>Sup Forums - Social Media Screenshots & Outrage Farming

This should actually be a board, just call it /so/ and use it as a containment board for the anons who love screenshots and outrage threads and keep making and/or bumping them.

He's not really wrong, though.

>the words
That sarcastic passive-aggressive nonsense was was supposed to be an argument?
> LMFAO!
Ah, you're a dirty troll, bien sur.

Who gives a shit? I'm sure there's some poor bastard that created a show or piece of art that I enjoy that hates Micks but I can soldier through it.

They make, but they just fap to their rape and gore fantasies.

You are patethic. You made ME hate you.

I heard he's a whining manlet and a retard, but from this tweet alone he's absolutely right.

only if rest of children are as mature as your little sister. Seriously, there are back to back comparisons and legit reasons why people dislike reboots/remakes other than "mah childhoods". When producers make some terrible works, we don't need to defend them.

>Anyone that actually watched James' video and still found a problem with it has to be mentally deficient.
>still found a problem with it has to be mentally deficient.
that is A LOT of people here are those kind of idiots. Really, they are doing it for the sake of venting, and they do it because they know they won't have any consequences.

remake failed and will be forgotten in a year so really its a moot point.

fair point. It is up to how the remake turns out. You can have a remake like fantastic four, which utterly ruins series' chance to have any more movie adaptions.

strange they decided to remake in the first place when number of films have done the Reboot/Sequel route successfully.

No problem with the actresses, just they redid so much just to be a slapstick comedy they didn't have anything to work with.

How can so many people give so much of a shit about this fucking movie?

I don't think the cast and crew are right to call the people getting mad about this movie misogynists, but they sure as hell are right about them being fucking losers.

>rekt
>responded normally and wasn't mad at all
You're probably the guy the stuttering meme was based off of

>only 2 threads are in any way related to videogames
Bravo GG

Much like certain other controversy of a similar nature, it was never about the thing in it of itself. It was just another battle in a larger conflict. Everyone tires to invest all their time in scoring points by sniping back and forth at each other. Eventually it fades away as some other controversy comes to the surfaces.

He's right though

But he's not wrong. I always thought that the whole "x ruined my childhood" thing was just a common joke anyway

I feel like he actually would have gotten angry if he said he would make a version of gravity falls that was right leaning conservative and they wear MAGA hats or something,

Better luck next time, Julian.

Why is it that whenever Sup Forums retards take their "logic" into the real world to use on actual people they always get blown the fuck out?
When I see comments under articles or videos that look like they're from here they always look so fucking dumb.
Take practically any post on Sup Forums and put it outside of Sup Forums and it becomes cringe.

>I feel like he actually would have gotten angry
What dreamworld are you living in?
He would have rolled his eyes and rightfully thought "I'm talking to a fucking idiot"

>Tumblr remakes 'edgy' Gravity Falls everyday
He's right.

OP is Alex trying to get his junk stroked.

>Take practically any post on Sup Forums and put it outside of Sup Forums and it becomes cringe.
People forget that the internet isn't real
It's why people get super butthurt about death threats and why people think they're hot shit when they only thing that even resembles that is sitting in their toilet
Sup Forums autists are just embarassing and I hope nobody outside of my friend group calls me out for even visiting Sup Forums in the last month

Why's this dude digging his grave so furiously? He win the lotto or something?

What are you talking about?

Unreliable narrator syndrome of Sup Forums aside the few times lately something posted by Hirsch floated its way down stream here it seems provocative.

Though I'm not digging through his social media so I don't know if there's some missing context, then again I'm not looking through anyone's social media in general so maybe winding up broad backhands regularly is the norm.
Yes, I know a denizen of Sup Forums is one to talk but we've become the caricature people believed us to be. There was never a choice.

Jesus christ, that's so sad.
People have spent literally 2 years being a part of that cringe crusade.
For people who absolutely 100% definitely no-sir no way totally do NOT have an issue with women they've dedicated a shit-ton of time and effort into complaining about them.

He wantedto make a youtube comment with his own twitter. Stupid as he was, he didn't at the moment realize that we're hundred times harsher to known people comments than we are to random comments.