Can you think of any examples of a kindhearted snake from an animated movie or show?

Can you think of any examples of a kindhearted snake from an animated movie or show?

Seems like all snakes are either traitorous, rude, sneaky or just plain evil. I can't think of a single good snake.

Other urls found in this thread:

vetmed.tamu.edu/news/pet-talk/reptile-emotions
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/AdaptationalVillainy/AnimatedFilms
youtube.com/watch?v=TAkyKttnKaM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHZR-2ub6h4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEHyrNX4IR8&list=PL768547F925F4CCD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The snake with her mouse pal in the Fish Hooks credits
The one in My Gym Partner's a Monkey
The one in Brandy and Mister Mhiskers
The one in Kung Fu Panda probably
Sanjay and Craig probably

That's because satan likes snakes, and generally you're not supposed to like things satan likes.

Master Viper alone shatters all snake stereotypes.

I wanna fug that snake.

The only problem with Viper is her horrendously complicated kanji back pattern. It makes her a pain to draw.

Generally the rule in talking animals is that carnivores are bad but herbivores are good. Snakes eat meat so they're basically always evil.

This doesn't work if it's too anthro like Zootopia or Robin Hood or whatever.

I just say fuck it and scribble random marks that somewhat resemble the writings. If the picture isn't even in color I just don't draw the tattos at all.

Unless I ever find a good reference of her markings I hardly bother with them.

The goofy snake from The Wild.

Mama Odies seeing eye snake Juju. Probably made a good guy because snakes are symbols of growth and change in voodoo, and her scene is when Naveen has his spiritual realization.

It's not really kanji if it's actual chinese.

Yes

Get out of here Sup Forums. Henti doesn't count.

Hey hey hey now.
It could our brothers from /tg/.

He wasn't in Princess and the Frog for very long, but from what we saw, he's a good guy.

blame Satan, its his fault

Ironically, Kaa was a good guy in the actual book.

>That blatant fill error on the segment just past the lotion
Disgusting.

>miia3.jpg
>3

I want more, darling

Bullshit. Explain.

And a girl. I think.

Nope.

Explain what? Kaa was a cool old giant snake who lived in the jungle. Helped them kick the shit out of trouble-causing monkeys.

These two ended up being the most loyal and emphatic of the entire group. Which is retarded because reptiles lack a corpus Corpus Callosum and are physically incapable of feeling human emotions. You're living a lie thinking reptiles give a fuck.

I only love one viper

Thats a pretty snek

the corpus callosum has nothing to do with emotion. there are PEOPLE with no corpus callosum.

vetmed.tamu.edu/news/pet-talk/reptile-emotions

Same.

Humans, and many other animals, have an instinctual fear of insects, arachnids and snakes.

There's many theories as to what exactly it is that disturbs us about them, but clearly it's an advantageous evolutionary trait, since all of those have a tendency to be venomous.

They look shifty as fuck

Depending on your point of view, Snake was a her enabler in Le Petite Prince. I mean Snake was the one to send him home

Polytheus from Mia and Me occasionally has moments of kindness, and charity... but more often than not, yeah, he falls under reptile stereotypes

Kaa in Jungle Cubs

That stoner kid snake from My Gym Partner's a Monkey

I like snek girls.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/AdaptationalVillainy/AnimatedFilms

"Apparently it was thought by Disney that audiences wouldn't accept a snake as a heroic character."

Fucking racists.

snek from little bear

What does it say on her ass anyways?

Can confirm.

He is also a good guy in the soviet version.
youtube.com/watch?v=TAkyKttnKaM

It'd really be better if you just read the book. It's a good read.

Best snek

THE "S" STANDS FOR "SUCKS"

The snake from We Bare Bears.

Slips from My Gym Partner's A Monkey

Separated at birth

>My Gym Partner's a Monkey
OH god I forgot about that fucking show, i think my subconscious tried to lock it away to protect me.

CUTEST SNEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHZR-2ub6h4

>grabs you by the kanji

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

That is a cute snek.

why does she have long pointy ears, when one of the main features distinguishing snakes from other legless lizards is their lack of ears/earholes?

Because she's not a snake or lizard, she is a monster girl. And people who design monster girls like pointy ears.

fair enough. they do look good on her.

Depends, does Steven Magnet count?

The suggestion that at any moment the snake could always just eat the mouse but doesn't turns me on.

Snakes are evil and unfeeling creatures, what do you expect?

in Japan pointed ears are one of the ancient tells of 'yokai' that is monsters basically. It's part of the reason elves have enormous ears in anime meant to mimic western fantasy tropes. Pointed ears are a tell that weird shit is going on so to make elves special they need ADVANCED ears.

It's also kind of become shorthand in the west as well. Depictions of elves, hobbits, orcs, trolls, genies and lots of other fantasy humanoids often have pointed ears as well.

he's a sea serpent with arms.

Japanese version of Jungle book has Kaa as Mowgli's ally. Jungle cubs as well.

>Mama Odies seeing eye snake Juju. Probably made a good guy because snakes are symbols of growth and change in voodoo, and her scene is when Naveen has his spiritual realization.

Yeah, I found it really interesting that while the villain in the movie was very much a "stereotypical" Voodoo priest/ess, the good guy ended up being a much more accurate portrayal of what a Voodoo priest/ess is like.

Dr. Facilier is dressed more like the guy who would be attend one of Moma Odie's services; particularly AFTER being possessed by one of the spirits of the forgotten dead.

Craig Slithers from Sanjay and Craig

Soviet versions of movies are the best!

Disney cannot break consistency with the bible.

>The one in Brandy and Mister Whiskers

Lola Boa

Kaa in the original book and the Soviet cartoon.

The wierd fetish stuff Disney put in is American as Apple Pie.

>guardians of ga'hoole
I remember reading those books a couple years ago.

"Make All Deliveries In Rear?"

Kaa is a real snake in the grass.

Tree, actually.

Also, that's not really a pun. You need to apply yourself, Carlos. Work harder.

Kaancentrate.

That's the goofiest fucking snake I've ever seen

Best snek is kawaii snek!

TROGDOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have the video of the that guy fucking a snake?

Just remembered 38 parrots, another soviet cartoon with a bro tier snake.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEHyrNX4IR8&list=PL768547F925F4CCD4