Who'd win in a fight, Batman or Matches Malone?

Who'd win in a fight, Batman or Matches Malone?

Matches is a chump, I could beat him.

You think? Why is it that every other mobster in Gotham has gotten their clocks cleaned by the Bat, and he's still sitting pretty?

matches has to have one helluva lawyer. seems like whenever shit hits the fan he pops up a few months later smellen like a rose.

If he's so good, why ain't he running this town? How long's he been around?

>Batman
>losing to a fucking Quinntet

Think about it, ya mook.

He shows up whenever The Bat ain't being seen elsewhere at the time.

Half the time, whoever he's talkin' to gets hit by the Bat, or has their associates hit by him.

Whatever he gets people ta' talk to him about, The Bat's involved sooner or later.

Whenever he's on the scene and The Bat shows up to break somebody's knees almost immediately afterward? He's never there for that.

That chin, that way he carries himself, the way he walks, them callouses on his knuckles for someone that supposedly ain't a legbreaker...

Face it, the truth is so clear you could see the concrete shoes if it were the harbor. Only one thing makes sense!

He's a fink!

Cause Matches is smart. He knows to stay away from the other superfreaks around here. I swear leaving my house after 6PM should not be giving me a goddamn heart attack. Matches tends to only associate with "honorable businessmen" like Falcone, Maroni, Cobblepot, and Bertinelli. Matches is knows exactly what he can get away with and what he can't.

>Matches tends to only associate with "honorable businessmen" like Falcone, Maroni, Cobblepot, and Bertinelli
Quinn?

oh shi-!
He's really Superman!

Bah ya losin it pal! Screws to you!
I'm sayin' here that Matches isn't worth nuthin'! He's like Joe Chill, all talk and lies. You think that he knew who Batman was?

Then why didn't Gordon tell him to rape Chill too? See what I think and from what I heard from some mooks at the force are talking about is that Gordon only tells Batman to rape the dangerous whackos and whack-jobs out there.

So question is, you think a guy like Matches got raped? Hell no.

YOU think about it, numbnuts!

The whole reason he ain't been raped is 'cause he's working for The Bat! That's probably half his incentive for singin' like a canary!

The one spot a stoolie ain't gotta worry about perchin' is on the Bat-Pole!

>Matches Malone
>workin for Harley Quinn
You guys off your meds or something?

Quit making shit up just 'cause Matches knows how to read the mood during a gig. You case enough joints, you know what's marked and what's open season. That's why the Bat comes down hard on anyone hanging with 'im. He's one of the few crooks in Gotham smart enough to stay one step ahead of the game.

Nah, ya palooka, ev'ryone knows Superman is really Bruce Wayne.

Hold on.
Wait just a fucking second.
Have any of you faggots ever seen Batman and Matches in the same place at the same time?
Is Matches Batman?

Hell yeah I seen 'em fight before. Batman was shorter than I expected, but damn if he din't toss Matches out the window.

Lucky Bastard, all the rest of us got pinched.

No fucking way. I've seen Matches and Batman in the same room for sure before. Matches is just smart enough to cut and run when these other jokers try to take him down.

Matches is a pacifist though.

God dammit, user, act your age for once. That sounds like a crazy comic book idea.

user Matches is smart he runs before the bat come to deliver the punches, just a stupid low crook would stay to fight the bat

I mean really, have you every seen the chin on that guy? Only guy with that sort of chin I've seen is Wayne.

And Matches, but that'd be nuts, Superman being a crook. Stretches credubil'ty.

I mean look at this...

...next to this. Totally obvious, right?

Are you saying Bruce Wayne is an Alien?
Are you saying the Waynes are Aliens?
Are you saying our financial system is run by Aliens?
That's horrible! Only Luthor can save us. I wish he would run for president

I mean, the whole Wayne clan was killed but the Butler, and the kid was replaced by a Spaceman? Can't it just be that Wayne's bored as hell and he's pretending because he can afford all these crazy gadgets and shit.

But Luthor says Superman is an alien,and he's pretty smart

Luthor also thinks cakes is a good investment and wants to buy oceanfront property in Nevada

So you'se is tellin' me ol' Slade was tellin' the truth 'bout the time he was tryin' ta take out Bruce Wayne and got his ass handed to 'im?

Wait, Luthor *IS* pretty smart...

Just like the Bat! Look at those chins! And ain't Batman always brawling with Superman?

LEX LUTHOR IS BATMAN!

How much prep time does Matches Malone get?

>Powerful, world-renowned billionaire philanthropist and world-reviled billionaire playboy are rivals in their alter-egos
Who could've guessed?

I mean, how much does he need? He's pretty much johnny-on-the-spot with what you need.

>LEX LUTHOR IS BATMAN!

Jesus Christ, you simp.

It don't work, Luthor is seen all the time in another CITY.

Now, who has long periods of time when he ain't around?

Yeah, that's right.

Lex Luthor is Matches Malone.

Maybe he gets some thrill out of it, but I'm sure as sure of it. It's why he can outsmart the Bat all the time!

It's so obvious!

>Tuesday night on mookchan

in the places where it's Tuesday, it's not night

in the places where it's night, it's Monday

>matches solo never

Wanna fight about it, bub?

So who do you think Robin is?

Take it from someone who's worked with Riddler and I think the Hatter. A guy can be in two places at once.

Never seen a picture of the kid before.

You guys remember that operation in the meat packing place? I wanna say I saw him there somewhere, same arms and chin.

Matches, I guess. When he's committing a crime Batman's nowhere to be seen almost as if he's afraid of him or something.

And when Batman's out looking for criminals he's never able to find Matches Malone. Because he's too good to be caught.

That's a good question, Matches is hardcore but is smart enough to not flash his junk daily and get the bat on his ass 24/7. I think Batman could shut Matches down but the fact that he's not aware of how much of a threat Matches is makes him the actual winner in the long run.

>Batman
>shorter

user, WUT?
Batman "lite" was high enough

I would actually love to see Luthor try to be Batman.

According to The Brave and Bold, Malone alone can beat the Birds of Prey, but Batman just batmaned him out.

Bruce posed as an FBI agent Matches Malone in the Batman Rebirth #2.

I bet Johnny Tower could beat up Matches Malone.

I think he might be a demon. Gotham IS built on a hellmouth after all

Petuh

I'd love to see a series where Malone and Constantine have a rivalry.

Think Malone loves the D?

THE JOKE IS THAT MATCHES MALONE AND BATMAN ARE THE SAME PERSON BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH BRUCE WAYNE BUT WE ARE GOING TO ROLE PLAY AS RETARDS WHO DON'T KNOW THIS FOR THE ENTIRE THREAD

jesus fuck is bruce 8 feet tall

Thats not the wonder boy, that is a chicken

Does Batman have preptime?
Does Matches Malone have a lit match at the start of the fight?

>pretty boy nu-male Bruce Wayne
>is batman
Nice implications there pal

Batman, Matches Malone is dead.

Dumbass.