10/10 episodes

10/10 episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AFY2r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel funny faic

is it a 10/10 if no one is there to see it?

You're breaking my heart, man.

>if no one is there to see it?
I'd say yes

This show was really hit or miss but the good episodes were really good

>This show was really hit or miss

How so?

I thought foo got annoying after a while and the fact that Harvey was raised in an NPR tote bag but there were still a lot of really well written episodes

Not him, but I feel like sometimes HB had episodes that feel like they could take place in any other show and more often than not those episodes are kind weak

But with episodes like "Alone" and "Day of No To Do" and "The Finger" when the show steps out of the box a little it's really at its best

Maybe it's just a good first impression, but I really think Pee-chew was the best.

>A Harvey Beaks thread that's gone through half of its life without a mention of Claire
Am I finally reaching the ends of purgatory?

imgur.com/a/AFY2r

Sorry to ruin your fun

I WANT TO GIVE CLAIRE BIG WET KISSES

I never feel like it misses that hard. The worst it can be is "This plot has been done a bunch before but at least has some ok jokes".

Sept for Kathy with a K. I actively hate that episode, showing a side of pop culture that while you might be able to assume exists in the world of Harvey Beaks, it's not really something you watch the show for and really takes you out of it.

Think she'd prefer dry ones.

>That feel when this show is probably canceled after 2

Nothing I like gets to live to 3 seasons anymore and have a clean finish.

So how good is this show in general? I watched the steampunk episodes and I thought they were pretty great, especially the Reject Town song

It's enjoyable. If you go from the start, the first 2 episodes are pretty different from the rest (more grossout-y) because they are pilots written ages ago. Directly into the third episode is a 10 outta 10 though.

Beaks threads are so slow.

Monster Reunion

I prefer the term "comfy".

>Kathy with a K.

It felt so weird having a magical forest then introducing the internet and youtube to it. TVs and camcorders and stuff like that doesn't step on any toes, but the internet comes with all these weird implications

I want to tussle Claire's hair!

I'm a newcomer to HB threads so I don't know if I'm missing something but what's with this talk about Claire?

She's just a popular side character.

I'm partial to birbgurl myself.

Same as any show, there's some people who just gush over a character. Claire is notable because while we hardly have threads for the show itself, clairefags will happily make threads just to talk about her

But why her? I'd expect someone like Fee would attract all the waifufags but not Claire.

Because she's demure, wears glasses, and is the only girl to show any interest in romance. Plus people have headcanons about her being a dorky anime fan that make her seem more appealing.

thank you

I hope they republish them in the actual comic series like the last one.

I have a big fondness for the Halloween special. Both of them, but the first one more than the second.

>and is the only girl to show any interest in romance.

But doesn't PiriPiri have a slight crush on Harvey?

Naw, in the Halloween special, piri and rooter thought they were gonna die so it revealed that they were gonna cross lips

And rooter stated in another episode she was hot I think

Rooter said something like that in the Steampunks special IIRC

The fact that she's an anime dork is actually pretty canon. She draws in a super anime style and has those fantasies with foo like it's an anime romance.

It seems a bit more on Rooter's side, but yeah. Rooter found her hot in steampunks, Gourd Rooter was the one broken up most by Gourd Piri Piri's death, and of course the halloween special.

Is that user from last thread who was interested in writing a casually naked Fee story still interested in going through with it?

The weirdest crush on the show is definitely Technobear's obsession with Miriam.

Can you blame him though?

Chubby fox loli is cute.

I would but I have no original ideas and I'm not even that much of a writer

True dat

The corn maze being manipulated by the French squirrels was fucking awesome. Definitely one of the best Halloween specials. Oh, and the spooky intro was icing on the cake.

Real shame two of the people that worked on it left the show.

Not really

Here's hoping this thread survives long enough for this to become a reality.

Either that or a drawing will suffice.

What about casual nude Fee with embarrassed nude Harvey

anyone have that link to the pilot episode?

yes

That'd make it even better

>Fee/Foo incest
I'm not really feeling it

Me neither but I couldn't find anymore ENF Harvey art.

>Not even a show as innocent as Harvey Beaks is safe from being sexualized

What a world we live in

There was smut the second it came out my man, you know how the internet works.

Shit, this thread's still alive? I'm impressed,
Anyways on a different note, I found a list of upcoming episodes a little while after the beaks-a-thon. I posted it, but those threads didn't get far at all.
Anyways here it is. No synopsis this time, so we can only judge from the titles.

>Operation Peanutbutter
>Little Littlebark
>Repo Fee
>Stalemates
>The Ballad of Muesli and Jangles
>Flood-id
>Mr.Borks and Mrs.Borks
>The Blister (Oh god please don't let this be a repeat of Spongebob's The Splinter)
>The Bad Seed
>Rockbark Rocks
>Ocean Promotion
>Techno-scare
>Secret Gordon
>The Unknown Comic (Kratz is the star of this one)
>Christmas Special (This episode might actually be 22 minutes in length)

These are from a Polish source, so the names may be off or something.
Some people referenced these episodes in some asks on Greenblatt's Tumblr, and he hasn't denied their existence, so they're probably legitimate.
It's one way to keep this thread going.

>Real shame two of the people that worked on it left the show.
That's ok. They're all going to be leaving it soon

I don't know what you're implying, my friend.

But I don't appreciate it.

Repo Fee and The Bad Seed sound promising.

world needs more Miriam lewds

Finally, someone with common sense.

Episodes with Lapis in general tend to be 10/10

>The Unknown Comic (Kratz is the star of this one)
my body is ready

Speaking as someone who's a big Loud House fan, would I enjoy Harvey Beaks?

Probably

So you say.

Don't make me feel this, man.
Wrong thread, user.

Don't die on me bump

Try thinking up a conversation topic to keep the thread lively.

Topic: Claire's butt.

How did Irving score a girl like Miriam?

>that feeling when a Halloween episode hits that Halloween feeling perfectly
Like candy corn straight in my veins.

embarrassingly small amount of fee smut tho.

Too true

Now why would that be?

Super hyped for the christmas episode. If for nothing else than to see Littlebark in the winter.