Last night I spent about 2 hours posting the archives of a dead webcomic called Pictures For Sad Children...

last night I spent about 2 hours posting the archives of a dead webcomic called Pictures For Sad Children. it was pretty late at night and the thread 404'd while I was posting them. I'm gonna keep posting the comic because I'm bored and depressed and I like this comic. I don't know if anybody gives a shit but here we go.

picking up where I left off last night. I skipped a few guest strips because they aren't very good.

legit I opened that storytime, and have it open right now and am reading through it, just not refreshing it

thanks.

thank you for this, OP

its good to know people are actually reading this

I do miss this comic. It's too bad that (obligatory backhanded compliment).

this comic always seemed so sincere and authentic about it's depression, which is why it's so good I think, because John Campbell really was in a dark place when he was making it. And that comes through in the comic, but the downside to have crippling clinical depression, is that you have crippling clinical depression. His mental breakdown really shouldnt have been surprising to anybody. But if he wasn't as mentally unstable as he was this webcomic wouldn't have been as good. So I dunno.

That's the best suicidal sienfeld joke I've read this week

>i am trying to grow a better girlfriend
Now I'm praying for a chance to use that line in real life.

This one hurts. Not a lot, 'cause of the medication, but ow.

I remember being a teenager when these were posted. They were the only two comics posted for like two weeks, and for the whole two week or so period the whole pfsc website was Long John Silvers themed and covered in Long John Silvers ads.

I wish other webcomics would do weird shit like that.

yeah the latter half of these gets pretty real

I remember that! I still wonder if the ads were spoofed, or if he made a deal with LJS and proceeded to shit all over in on purpose.

I remember that too. KC green also did some weird long john silver comics at the same time. On gunshow, he did a string of watchmen comics, and then the last one was a watchmen/long john silvers comic. It was pretty funny.

all those big wecomic artists seemed pretty close at one point, I wonder if any of them know where john campbell is today. I hope he's doing ok.

>I hope he's doing ok.

Honestly, me too. The breakdown was entertaining, but he seemed like a cool guy otherwise.

I've always wondered that too, honestly getting an actual deal with LJS seems like something he would have done.

I'd put money down that he's back living with his parents based on some of the stuff he said during the final crazyposting.

If Peter Pan came to me, I'd have to constantly think about mutilating my middle/high school bullies in order to fly. I wonder how that would pan out.

pol_goesonabout_muslims.jpg

I really like this one.

This had got to be the darkest one, or at least in the running.

definitely.

Oh man, this one is great.

Thanks for posting these, OP.

Is it wrong to want those one-sided conversation videos to exist?

look up asmr roleplay videos.

No

When I first read this comic, years ago, I thought he made up the country

I googled it just now after reading it to see if it was real.