BASED

>superman was a beacon to the world
>made them see the best parts of themselves

>and that's why I tried to kill him :^)

Batfamily member shows up at the end for sure

first for YOU BETTER NOT RUIN ZACK'S VISION YOU FUCKING HACK WHEDON

Updated with recent discoveries

What will it be classified as lads???

He didn't realize who Superman actually was before witnessing him first-hand without his image tainted by the media, politicians and Lex.

Is that JJ JAMESON AS COMMISSIONER GORDON?

Flash is garbage, they ruined him. CW looks awesome by comparison

Gadot looks HOT! THAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

A P O L O G I Z E

>NO LANTERNS
>NO KRYPTONIANS

give up the kino is over

GL confirmed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

Rewatched it and its growing on me, but slow-mo gadot and overthetop Superman teasing is just bad.

MORE BARRY
> NO LANTERNS

fuck capeshit

Console wars are actually a good thing

Means Marlels are feeling threatened because the real deal has arrived at last.

Muh Martha incoming

Yes he is a DChad now

>That's a wrap! No big announcements other than the movie logos that were shown on screen. Thanks for following along. Now go watch that 4 minute Justice League trailer again and again!

It's basically confirmed that JL will be the weakest of the trilogy, but it should still hopefully be decent enough

MCUcks on eternal suicide watch after the rumor of Ben leaving was debunked.

What PSX game is this?

AQUAMAN IS A GNARLY DUDEBRO
REEEEEEEE

>Trailer was based Snyder's style put through a Whedon filter

Don't know how to feel about this desu

Also some of the CGI looks fucking terrible I'd not be worried if it still had Snyder there to guide it through stylisation but I'm not sure I trust Whedon to give enough of a shit when Avengers 1&2 both looks like fucking shit

FAP FAPETI FAPPP

Did you watch the fucking trailer? It's pure whedon in every sense except for the paint

This movie looks like shit. I will wait for Inifinity War trailer.

He'll come in to save the day.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where's the Aquaman teaser?

It makes perfect sense since the whole arc of bat fleck was that he was consumed by anger and city's and couldn't see the good in anything in the world. And now is not

He was talking about himself, when he realised Superman was just a man who wanted to save his mother it reminded Bruce of why he became Batman in the first place.

>Sneak Peek

Well I guess that was worth it

They said the age of JUST would never come again

Man, this samefag pajeet is getting really annoying

Fucking retard

AHAHAHAH

>marvel movies looks like tv shows

WHATS NOW Detective Cucks

What PS2 game is this from?

go back a few second its a stunt double..

this shot has been around for months in the other trailer.

Oh shit guys Whedon is in command better be afraid for that 1 billion average gross and millions of new fans!

>1.33
>No Lanterns
>No Kryptonians

>Prehistoric fight
>Abin Sur Lantern
>Kara Supergirl

Both Confirmed question is which the new lantern and if Steppenwolf knows about Kara(supergirl) from the first invasion.

>Batman Sup Forums Superman
The writing was on the wall.

This is how I'm starting to feel to now. I've always said that BvS is peak capekino and nothing would come close to it. Seems like Justice League is going to be a distant third from BvS-MoS. Out of his films, this one seems to be the one where Zack has the least creative influence.

AHAHAHAHA

WTF

IS THIS
AHAHAHAHA

INFINITY WAR TRAILER SHOULD ARRIVE ALREADY END THIS KEKK

Avengers got that money because of the cast of heroes and the solo movies leading up to it you fucking idiot, it had nothing to do with Whedon..

hence why Age of Ultron didnt do any or much better than the first avengers,

That trailer looked nothing like a Snyder movie. They fucking ruined his perfect trilogy. Fuck it all now

>tfw Hal Jordan played by Armie Hammer arrives in the first act to try and stop Steppenwolf only to get immediately BTFO and killed off

>ohshi- Ben Affleck btfo out of those fake rumors
>better double down on the "AHAHAHA" OP and call it shit regardless.
You just can't make this shit up!

Those scout girls are in trailer. Beginning robbery.

>abin sur lantern
>kara supergirl

literally where?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1327642875688/
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>h-hey guys this looks like a ps game r-r-right? marvel is wayyy better, please pay rupees
fucking pathetic

You do understand he is literally talking about himself right

>cyborg steals a car

>The quips
>The color
>That desperate attempt to copy Marvel
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Kino is Dead,Bury it

>Batfamily

Fuck this..

Looks like complete shit

that was...
terrible

fuck

OH GOD

AHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAH

>JAW
>SWEDEN
never.

AHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAH

FUCKING KINOOOOO

FROM THE FINEST KINO DESTILLERY OMFG

how on earth does come across as shilling you massive faggot, its a fucking fact kek.

you are trying to hard.

It was unfunny in the last time and its unfunny now

Wonder Woman 2 already? Who are all these nameless male co-stars?

It actually does look bad, not gonna lie

DCHADS WIN AGAIN

Why would Superman have heavy footsteps like that? Hopefully they actually show Lex Luthor in Arkham.

Why do they keep using this fucking awful tonally unfitting music? I bet you none of these songs are in the movie.

So Aquaman is basically Thor now, right?

>somehow knows reddit subscribers
>I'm totally not reddit

Flatsville ass

Where the fuck is superman, I knew dc would fuck him up. They have zero respect for the character, he'll probably be in this flick for like 15 minutes
Fuck this cgi pleb capeshit garbage

Why is he struggling with those 10kg dumbbells?
Was it roids?

>AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>OH MOM I POSTED AGAIN IF I POST 100 MORE TIMES MAYBE PEOPLE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

kek DCuck kys already

DC KEKS STILL THINK THIS SHITTY MOVIE WILL SAVE THEIR SAD FRANCHISE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
TRANSFORMERS CINEMATIC UNIVERSE IS DEAD!!!!
DARK UNIVERSE IS DEAD!!!!
DCEU IS DEAD TOO!!!!
ALL HAILMCU AND SWCU!!!!

who Aflred talking to at the end?
Superman?
Robin/Nightwing?
GL?

Can we just mount a twitter campaign begging for him to come back and put together the edit himself?
pls... I can't bear Whedon taking this from mankind as a collective...

GREEN SCREEN THE MOVIE

Looks so fuckin terrible.

>little chokers

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Superman.

HE'S PROBABly JUST DOING A SUPERset pump

I was thinking the GL cameo would be Abin Sur. He gets killed, then a post credits scene shows his ring finding whichever of the six human GLs they decide to use.

>Trailer had MoS music in it

Pure Kino

Obviously Ambush Bug

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

>WB forcing Affleck to lie just so people won't go out and shit all over the JL movie knowing he won't be around afterwards

That typical Batman pose

DUDE AQUACHAD THO LMAO

>marlel can't even win a technical oscar because their films are so badly put together
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Get cyborg powers
>First thing he does is steal a car
Niggers never change

It's a metaphor because he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, that's why the footsteps are heavy