So what does Sup Forums think of Kino Driver?

So what does Sup Forums think of Kino Driver?

>Kino
Reddit

weak love story

Good sound mixing

comfy first two acts
shit 3rd act

Alternate John Wick Origin Story

Ah, I see you're a Reddit Letter Media enthusiast as well.

>"What do you do?"
>"....I'm a driver."
K I N O
I
N
O

calling everything reddit does not impress anyone
you need to stop this obsession, just talk about something the way you would in real life

>Kino
It's not tho. It's low brow schlock made for the Reddit fedora crowd.

>you'll never have a Debbie gf
it's not fair lads

What the fuck was his fucking problem?
He is supposed to be retarded or what?

>A Sup Forums original meme is reddit
What did r/Sup Forums mean by this? Why do redditors hate Sup Forums memes so much?

>I'm too mature to enjoy a fun movie

My biggest issue was with the characters. They felt all over the place and really unrealistic. Like, why did Deborah have no qualms about running off with a criminal? They really barely knew each other.

As far as Wright films go, this movie had his worst characters.

Why was Kevin Spacey perfectly okay throwing his life away after threatening Baby the whole movie? They tried to make it look like he cared about their relationship but that was just silly.

Boss soundtrack though. Wish there was more driving.

Nice avatar. Film is art, not entertainment you low iq ape.

Holy fuck you faggots talk about reddit a whole lot

Art is for faggots redditors

I really liked it but the last third or so was pretty weak, especially compared to the first 2/3.

I liked the Hocus Pocus foot chase scene.

>I don't like thing

>"IT'S SO LE REDDIT LOL LMAO XD"

This is getting old

It isn't quite kino but it is bretty gud. Film tier.

I was disappointed. Baby wasn't likable enough for me to care whether or not he had a happy ending. Movie was fairly boring aside from the first car chase and half of the last one.

He's that one nigga that wants to shoot somebody for no reason, rob banks, get money and fuck bitches

G R E A T
R
E
A
T

Yeah, motivations where all over the place. Especially with Baby.

Like Doc shows that he is a professional, that he will only do a job if he feels things are perfect. He gave Baby the choice to say no and Doc would have most likely been okay with that and just killed Bats because he was the loose cannon. Buddy and Darling would have been mad but that's as far as they would have gotten. All Baby had to do was say no the first chance he got, get the money from his house, the old man too and run away with Deborah.

But I mean, you also have to question what a professional like Doc would be doing hiring such a wild card as Bats in the first place. Bats seems like the type of guy you wouldn't want to run heists of Doc's caliber with.

That final act was a whole mess when it came to how it happened, I feel they could have done it better.

Also, Baby was just a wood plank. I get because of his conditions and his issues, that's how he is but it doesn't make for a very good protagonist. I ended up feeling more for Buddy and curious about what he went through that got him to that point. I guess millennials these days can only relate to wooden planks.

The soundtrack was the worst part for me. They'd kept talking it up and it turns out Wright was more interested in proving his music snob credentials than using actually good music.

I fully expect the sequel to feature Otis Redding singing Respect and Al Green singing Take Me to the River.

>The sequel
What sequel? This is most likely a one movie thing. Plus the main character is stuck in prison for 25 years. All the other characters from that group are dead. What's left?

>Plus the main character is stuck in prison for 25 years

umm wot