Your country

>Your country
>Do you smoke?

i do, its a shit addiction, dont get on it kids

Flag
No. I have smoked tobacco a couple times mixed with marijuana. It was a lot different than i expected but not my thing.

kinda wanna start because it seems relaxing and looks cool 2bh

How bad is 3/week?

Flag
Never ever. The smoke repulses me and besides, I have a family member who's pretty much on her final months due to lung cancer after years of excessive smoking, and I want none of that.

Flag
Yes, weed. Never smoked a cigarette in my life.

no, too expensive

sometimes when i'm drunk. otherwise it's a stinky, time-wasting habit that turns yellows ur teeth and uses ur money.

No.

Flag
No

No I'm not a weak-willed addict

no

aye, nine years and still going strong. been trying to quit ever since i started though. now i only smoke about 2-3 fags a day. hopefully i'll curb my addiction before the end of the month.
1st fot marlboro red a best!
weedfags gtfbeing this inclined to suck the nicotine jew's dick
shit, sry dude.

>Ethiopia

No. I don't want to get bashes for being a disgusting cunt.

I don't

>mexico

Nah shit's rank

More and more and im scared

My record was like 5-6 cigs in a day when i was drunk

So good but the smell in my car/clothes is awful

Yes, although very rarely. My friends and I will share a pack of cigarettes if we are having a party, but that happens maybe ten times a year.

No, but weed in cookie or cake sometimes

Canada
I vape

i heard knee pads were on sale, might consider getting yourself a nice pair whilst you're at it

Are you a real Ethiopian? I need A african friend tbqh. Not him btw

kind of, I started smoking as a dumb teenager at 16 but I started vaping to quit cigarettes
it kind of worked, I haven't touched a cigarette in more than a year but now I just vape instead
I guess it's not as bad as cigarettes but I still feel somewhat addicted and don't see myself quitting anytime soon

>are you a real ethiopian?
nein, i'm lin wuang, the legendary sorcerer! part kangaroo, part sea turtle. descendant of the great pterodactyls that roamed this earth circa 11110110010101010BC

Cunt.
No, but I did when I was like 19 for several months. And again when I traveled around Asia. In fact I take up smoking every time I travel, just for the social aspect though. I do smoke weed mixed with tobacco a few times a month though.

did anyone of you ever managed to kick the habit without resorting to degenerate methods like ?
i started smoking when i was fourteen, i'm now twenty-three and the longest i've managed without a fag is roughly six months. it's seems futile to try and quit at this point. i think that i've transfixed so much on wanting to quit that i now can't. paralysis by analysis bs! help!!

>5-6 cigs in a day
that's nothing, during finals in uni I smoked more than a pack in a day

ikr? I'm starting to think I'm just not strong willed enough to completely quit. I guess vaping will still give me cancer but not as quickly, but I need that nicotine in my system. I tend to get stressed a lot and can finish an entire 4ml tank in like 15mins but my doctor told me that it's better than half a pack a day

I smoked for 6 years then just quit one day. Basically decided it was not worth the money and stopped.

Honestly, the cravings were not a big deal. It is definitely over hyped. Its more a mental thing. If you can find a way to get over the mental/social hurdle of quitting smoking - its pretty easy.

I recommend looking up smoking harm facts. You know smoking kills close to 50% of people who take it up as a lifetime habit?

$20 or more per pack? no thanks

Jesus that's a lot, here it's like 5€
Does Australia have high taxes on cigs?

Never smoked weed or cigarettes in my life.

here it's like 3-4€ for the expensive ones

This, I actually bothered to figure out how much the habit was costing me every year and I dropped it that same day. The cravings were manageable for me whenever I felt them I just remembered that they were caused by shitty chemicals in my brain having a hissy fit so I could easily ignore them.

Yes, “Canadian Classics” 20 pack for $10.55

you were both casuals, stfu children

What's got you so triggered?

>Does Australia have high taxes on cigs?
Yes, probably the highest in the world, we have the harshest anti-smoking laws in the world. Cigarette companies aren't allowed to advertise pretty much at all, you can't smoke indoors almost anywhere and cigarette packets all have to be olive brown and have nothing except health warnings due to plain packaging laws. The cigarette companies tried to sue the government over the laws several years ago, but the government won.

We are slightly more expensive, but basically Australia / New Zealand have the most restrictive laws surrounding tobacco in the world.

Oddly enough, smoking is only really popular amongst the poor here.

>Oddly enough, smoking is only really popular amongst the poor here.
That's the same in all Anglo countries. It's why they shouldn't hike the prices up any more. It's already so expensive that the tobacco black market is getting pretty big, and poor people have shitty lives and if tobacco is a stress relieg for them then let them have it. At this point our health system makes more money off tobacco taxes than its cost from tobacco related illnesses anyway.

>Oddly enough, smoking is only really popular amongst the poor here.
no wonder they are poor with that kind of prices

Could it be possible to plant your own tobacco plants, and then harvest it, and then dry it, and then chop it into tiny pieces, and then roll it up, and then smoke it?

my grandfather was poor and used to do that. But smoking was still a luxury because it's hard to grow enough tobacco for a daily habit

Yeah it's kind of the same here, most places won't let you smoke inside but some have a "backroom" if you ask for it, and when I started smoking we didn't have the pictures on the packs, just text like SMOKING KILLS or SMOKING IS ADDICTIVE but a few years ago we started getting the pictures too. The prices are also rising, I remember when a pack used to cost 4€ but now it's even more than 5 for the quality brands
I used to buy a pack every 2-3 days so about 3 a week, now I spend 15€ on a 50ml vape liquid that lasts me 2 to 3 weeks, plus the 3€ coil I have to change every 100-150ml or so, so I guess the overall money I spend is lower

Yes absolutely but it's very illegal, and will be rough as guts to smoke. It also won't be treated with the chemicals found in brand cigarettes, which could potentially make it slightly more healthy. However it could also mean that harmful fungus or spores could be in the tobacco which could potentially make it much more harmful.

Arent you worried about your lungs and shit? Btw totally off track but wondering, in Uni in Slovakia, I assume the classes are given in Slovak but what languages are the textbooks? English?

They've recently outlawed 10 packs so I drunkenly buy 20's then smoke a few and throw the rest away out of guilt.

>flag
I did for like 5 years and sticked to smoke 1-2 a day, except during final exams in high school wich went way up. But then I quit and never bought another packet again.
There were some cravings here and there but I managed to distract myself from it and now they're gone.

yup, we start at a younger age than usual around here

of course not

Smokers in Australia are the biggest cuckolds on Earth. The government can raise the price on ciggies to literally anything, and they'll still pay.

installing one of those quit smoking apps helped me a lot, unironically
it's satisfying to watch how much money you've saved and all those health statistics, even though they're probably bullshit
got back into it after a month or so though lmao, how did you even start smoking again after 6 months? that's a shitload of time

quit two weeks ago
wish me luck

I smoke because I'm hoping for an early death and I need something to cling to.

Pic unrelated.

No, tobacco disgusts me. I never did any other drugs either and I very rarely drink alcohol.

I'm a Muslim btw.

Sounds like you are a blast at parties.

I mostly hang around other Tatars, so it doesn't really matter. There are many young people who appreciate self-discipline.

30 cigs per day

I start balding

Same, except I've never smoked.

reza that you my man?

I'm not Arab.

Japan
No

I used to smoke, but I ceased smoking to stop coughing.

no smoke (including burning weed)
sometimes drink
so yes drug

Is this case common?

supposedly the cigarette tax here will rise to more than $40 per pack in 2 years time

One or two a day, more if drinking. Worst is probably when I go somewhere, instantly light one up when I get outside. Shit's almost subconscious.

No I'm not an idiot.

Nah, both my father and grandfather put a lot of effort into quitting it. I never picked it up.

>cool

I am starting the electrical cigarette as the alternative of normal one

Smoke weed, but I'm on a break

Only with friends
I don't get the same "high" if I smoke alone.

I have asthma so now I'm having coughing fits after just 3 months starting but I want to hang out with chef friends because I want to be a chef.

Im like the complete opposite, I get serious anxiety when I'm in high in public

Never smoked with m8s tho

Flag
No. Too expensive and my health definitely won't allow it, as I already have chronic hypertension.

I think he means cigarettes.

flag
no
mom was a chain smoker for 2/3rds of my life and it was a blessing because i developed a burning, virulent hatred for it
i hold my breath whenever i have to pass by a smoker on the street
i will go out of my way to avoid cigarette smoke whenever possible
any girl that smokes automatically gets a 0/10 from me, regardless of looks
it's expensive, ruins your health, shortens lifespan, ruins teeth, makes you smell and taste like an ashtray
smoking is for spineless pussies who want to fit in, and if you caved in due to stress, you're a wuss
unless you did it out of curiosity, then you're simply a cretin

Flag
Used to smoke for 9 years but quit last Spring. Shit saves me €150 a month which I've been putting away on my savings account every month. Vacations have suddenly become easily affordable to me.

No but I’m a secondhand smoker

barely, and only hookah

Flag.
Never smoked and don't plan to. Among the several reasons for this is that I suffered a spontaneous lung collapse a few years ago and the only thing I can do to reduce the risk of it happening again is not smoke. If it does happen again I have to go through some invasive surgery that will have me stuck in the hospital for several weeks and I don't want to deal with that shit.

Smokers smell like cow shit and when they speak they sound like a sick crow.

>what languages are the textbooks?
slovak of course, why would they be in English?

flag
no, it doesn't seem appealing to me at all

flag
no
I do enjoy a cigar from time to time. I'm also curious about pipe tobacco.
As much as tobacco gets a bad rep for smelling like shit, I kind of enjoy the smell actually. Maybe it's because I was surrounded by smokers for much of my early youth.

That's why you should always drink whisky when smoking an develop that nice and rough whisky voice.

>He doesn't want to sound like Geralt of Rivia

Flag
Only when drunk, a cigar maybe once a month

>unless you did it out of curiosity, then you're simply a cretin

Sounds like the story of my life.

flag
self explanatory

nice

No, but once a year or so I buy a pack for whatever reason (when it's warm enough to sit on the balcony), already feel some addiction when it's finished, and stop there.