Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=90s&v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=cmaGL1KVvs8
youtube.com/watch?v=h1DDndY0FLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wanna die

Ah yes, Australia.

kind of mental that this wouldn't be nsfw if there was a penis in those pants

Hate how most radio show presenters rely on various low-brow topics usually relating to sex in some way. I have to change to something else but my new car doesn't have a cd player

super deadly #snake

how is that science or technology

I have to shine a torch when walking from my car to my house as there are often large spiders hanging from their webs at head level at night time

All news in America is clickbait or celebrity shit.

you mean large #spiders

WE

Neo-Nazis Driven Off CSU Campus After Turning Point USA Event

east african people are really interesting looking

gimme rundown

put some lipstick in my fist, throwin you a kiss

How is this cat more beautiful than 95% of Bong women?

maybe she's born with it

wasn't funny the first time you posted it

>tfw you just took a neanderthal qt round the back of the cave to show her art

>Dr Yoan Dieckmann, from University College London, who took part in the project, said: “The historical perspective that you get just tells you that things change, things are in flux, and what may seem as a cemented truth that people who feel British should have white skin, through time is not at all something that is an immutable truth.
>“It has always changed and will change.”

Hmm

>Hmm

Hmm?

I want to smell her anus.

I wish I was a cute anime girl

Well I could have said, "Oh gee I wonder if there's a ploitical agenda there. I wonder if he came to that conclusion before or after taking part in this project," But that would've been a bit blunt yeah.

#WhatBlackPantherMeansToMe
Everything.
I cried when it was announced. I cried at the visuals. I cried at the #SDCC Marvel booth.
I cried in joy. Their blackness is mine. My blackness is theirs.

Black Panther is a love letter, a celebration, and a victory march for the diaspora

wish i was a cute girl that could become a housewife

big fan of alexandra daddario's chebs

What is the framerate of real life?

"Well, [Marvel's Black Panther], it's going to deal with the myth that if the White colonialists did not land in Africa we'd still be walking in skins and chasing each other. This movie will prove we built the pyramids in Egypt, will prove the Timbuktu libraries of the history of mankind is in Africa, will prove that the Zimbabwe ruins were built by us, will prove that the cradle of humankind is in Southern Africa. So this is one time where African people are shown the fullest potential when they are able to travel from space and back with incredible technology."

well you can't

He is trying to decolonize science

m.youtube.com/watch?t=90s&v=C9SiRNibD14

When do white people get to celebrate their whiteness?

what if reincarnation is real

every minute of every day

then hurry and kill yourself

Dont take your salt out on me that you have to mate with disgusting sloppy women.

BASED

can you refute this?

do it in public
say you're proud to be white
and not get locked up somehow

lol

some bastard has squashed a frog

good morning

>white people
no such thing

wow rude

Bout time biiiiiiiihhh

britain has a habit of destroying great things

Listening to Pooey Jewis and the Loos.

my ancestors in the newspaper today

>Man, 95, in hospital after being told to pay share of £2m bill to remove cladding

Grenfell claims another victim

CHEDDAR MAN

In almost every religion featuring reincarnation (including some interpretations of early Indo-European paganism), suicide is considered dishonourable and makes one ineligible for reincarnation as a human (or at all).

never

don't care

>there's no such thing as a british person

Screeching

yeah we got it the first 200 times

Manifest destiny and all that was pretty close to be fair.

Quite simple mate. Mass immigration in the modern sense is entirely different from pre-historic migration.

lmao, keked and checked. Brit shits BTFO

answer me you fucking flipendo

GREAT it's Sup Forums hours!! So fun! Get to see the same few autistic children post the same screencaps of other autistic children for hours on end

Omgggggggg how are these people different aaaa even though they have no effect on my life at all. Get a grip

#pangea2018

This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't abide by our community standards. Replies may also be deleted. For more detail see our FAQs.

blatant lie, families in Europe with skin that dark would have died from lack of vitamin d over time

>blacks are going to start claiming they are native Britons that go wiped out by da evil white man
fuck sake

Unironically side with the lass

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MAN OF THE FUTURE
I'VE GOT A THING FOR MY LAPTOP COMPUTER
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE MAN OF THE FUTURE
THE ONLY ONE THAT BRINGS ME JOY IS MY COMPUTER BOY
(Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy)

oi you cunt i just saw it in the news now

toiler to the checkouts

I repeat

toiler, to the checkouts

thanks

>there is no effort required for relationships

Kate and Chieftains
youtube.com/watch?v=h1DDndY0FLI

You lot are descended from conquerors lad. Not quite the same.

ironically dont care

mental, almost if people will complain when they get shat on in the media every single day for no reason

Hate how race-obsessed everyone is these days

dude nihilism

>believing in "the one"

Disney has ruined modern relationships with this bollocks.

Haha wow great post
Amazing one great
Incredible, amazing, inspiring
Haha what a riot!
Absolute BELTER, everyone loves these

piss off cheddar man

Dear racist British Nationalists (are there any other type?) prepare to assume the classic fingers in your ears position and repeat after me No! No!! NO!!! NO!!!! I'm not listening.

No! No!! NO!!! NO!!!! I'm not listening.

>GREAT it's Sup Forums hours!! So fun! Get to see the same few autistic children post the same screencaps of other autistic children for hours on end

>Omgggggggg how are these people different aaaa even though they have no effect on my life at all. Get a grip

what doth life?

the thing is, everyone knows what a British person is. If you put a British person next to an Italian person and listened to them speak, you'd know who was British. People know how a British person acts, what British history is, what British culture is

Pretending all that doesn't exist is arguing in extremely bad faith, stuck on the most autistic of semantics, and probably has an agenda

reflections on a wank

Best aussie post I've ever seen

Honest question, why don't you keep it in Sup Forums? It's not what the board is for, and it destroys 50% of threads

Do you actually enjoy saying "ohhh look at me I agree with this view" ALL DAY? It's sad

This is so true

I wonder how many grown adults still have childish, immature ideals of their partner being a ''soulmate'' who is perfectly complementing and fits a pre-conceived mould.

This is why people ruin good relationships because they think they can ''do better''.

>Nice to be able to refute the racist attitude on grounds of colour although anyone with any desire to really understand population migration will have already inferred that the British inhabitants have always been cosmopolitan and varied.

this but unironically

Can't believe Musk won the space race

want to smell elon's musk

>what British history is
history is being rewritten