What does Sup Forums think of Silk?

What does Sup Forums think of Silk?

Great when not written by Slott
Cindy is a cute and a good character now with fun stories.

My waifu

Literally the most OC Donut Steel character of all time, the epitome of why fans shouldn't be in charge of the characters they love.
That being said, not a total waste of time
Like said, when not written by Slott she's fine.

a character who started out shitty under Slott.. then became one of the best Spider Characters under different writers than her own creator.

You can find her on almost any LiveJournal Spiderman OC circa 2005-07.

That's how unremarkable she is.

Decent book, it was better with the original artist

The most fun Spider group or whatever you want to call it book currently running.

I WANT TO PROTECT THAT SMILE!!!!
Boring comic, though.

Spidey is pretty fun too

>looks it up

Oh shit, it's the same author
I bet they're grooming him to take over for Slott secretly

Shit, but people like it because it looks good in comparison to Slott's garbage.

It's usually okay.

The opposite of Spider-Gwen.
God, please.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but personality-wise Silk still does all the quipping crap that Peter does.

I'd like if Silk actually wasn't just a girl Peter and maybe shake things up a bit. For example, make her brooding and serious, like how Batman is half the time.

You don't want quality dialogue like ARE POKEMONS STILL A THING?

She needs more lewds.

That's to be expected from someone that's been locked away for 10 years with only videoclips of Spider-man's fights as entertainment.

>That's to be expected from someone that's been locked away for 10 years with only videoclips of Spider-man's fights as entertainment.
10 years? She was locked in bunker for 10 years?

Bendis go home. You're not even writing Silk.

> Silk = Mattie > Carpenter >>> Drew

While I miss her cheesecake prone Web outfit, her current one is great in a good artist hands like the OP image.

Amount of times she brings up that bunker would make Bendis blush.

Mayday = Annie > no-Slott Silk > current Drew > Carpenter > Anya >>> Mattie

I want more than that, i want how silk try to adapting when she break free or how do she think about superheroes when at the time she lock up, she only know about them in the television ...

or like how cruel the world is that she wish she back in bunker

So will Silk get BLACKED by Miles too?

Thissss

this so much this, their both ongining series are good.

I like her but I can't help but make fun of how she produces webs. Jizz hands anyone?

She's cute and I want to fuck her.

She's alright. Her book's alright too.

She's one of those characters that, once her book ends, you will never ever see her again.

bump

Great