His country has trees

>his country has trees
what's it like being a stone-age shithole without arable land?

What is it like destroying your beautiful nature for resources so that you will never be able to walk into a beautiful, huge and vast forest like Lappland and walk for days without seeing a single human being? That's some Saruman-level shit you and the dutch did with your trees

>4 months to go until fire season
I'll see you guys on the other side.

>he fell for Australian tricks

>england is white

Am I retarded? I swear there was forestry everywhere when I traveled around on the train

There's not high enough demand for lumber or open spaces to cut down all the forests, which is a good thing.

I have built a fortress in a tree with wood

Me too. Looked more like a hobo shack, but I was 12yo or something.

it's all boxes dude

uhh we do have trees?

why has the government not removed this forest? do they not understand that children could get lost in it?

You are invited to mine if you are brave enough only

Sounds suspicious

can i come?

it would be more subtle to start a cocks thread

^_^

Uhhm stone-age countries were not overly woody because the large land animals ate manythe young trees. The eradication of those animals led to the growth of many forests in the first place.

yes because u are my friend

Nobody here can read moon runes

what is this frog doing

he is squeezing orange peels onto the candle, the oils in the peel makes the fire burst up

Pressing orange peels into a flame. The oils burn and form nice flames.

greeks have to pay if they want to get in to the fortress

you can join

you can also join

If.

if you bring an olive oil gf for me you can get in

bring olive oil and olive tapenade and greek gfs for all of us

Nah I am fat

Nah
Good ol' Deutschland will annex some of your islands or gib FYROM some clay.

>say a two letter word
>LOOOOL DEBTS AND FYYYYYROOOOOM
Fuck off I have enough of this irl, have fun

then you will be our pig for us to bully, squeal piggie pig pig. And watch out because maybe Dane will eat you. requirements for the olive oil gfs you must bring: big asses with wide hips and tanned from being in sun and picking olives.

The Pontic steppe is pretty visible on this map.

Also, wtf happened to Iceland? Didn't they have SOME trees when the Vikings arrived?

you can join

Iceland did literally not have a single tree when it was discovered.

No, thanks. I don't want your homogay to rub off on me.

Why did they even settle it then?

>the absolute state of England

Norsemen were crazy and could only survive in the coldest places. Any temperatures over freezing would cause them to evaporate.

so many trees yet you can be fined for cutting a tree even in a fucking forest. in karelia for example they might force you to pay up to 5000 rubles (about 90$) if the guys who guard forests catch you. yes even if it is just a few small trees. i personally know people who got fined for doing it but it is usually a bit cheaper (like 50$) to just bribe the guards.

2500万ha of suicide forests

It's bad to cut down live trees. If you need firework, there's plenty of deadfall around that burns better.

Really? A few times during war games we didn't bring firewood with us for whatever reason and during peace time we aren't allowed to chop down living trees. Go ahead and try to ignite a branch that has been sitting under the snow for a few months. It can be done but you'll need some kerosine which is a no-no if your superiors catch you using it.

ah, so this explains why Ukraine is so advanced and prosperous

the price of dragging you savages out of the dark ages

>building houses out of wood
American-tier

you probably build houses made out of shit because they look like shit hehe fuck you

Our 'forests' are literally grid-shaped monoculture plantations. Tiny pockets of natural forest sandviched between rye fields and highways is fucking nothing.

Yes we have lots of trees on fields, towns and cities, just not masses of them together over large areas to count as forests. Forest coverage is increasing but slowly.

me lek tree
tree good
many tree gooder

fake finn detected

>treetugal
>forestugal

can we just nuke every forestlet lads?

Compare this

To this

Have you ever been actually outside a city? The tree farms are a minority

muslims are afraid of the forest gods, confirmed

No they're not. You're so used to the tree farms that you think they are legit forests

>Why did they even settle it then?
yolo