Be me, a black man from Kenya going to school in LA

>Be me, a black man from Kenya going to school in LA
>Have a gf that I walk to get breakfast with every morning
>Sees a very small Hispanic man giving me a mean eye
>"Is there a problem?"
>He responds with "Yeah, you two shouldn't be together if you aren't the same race"
>I laugh it off and think to myself that I just stumbled across a Sup Forumstard in the flesh and how embarrassing it would be to engage him
>My gf says it's no big deal
>He says some shit in Spanish which surprisingly triggered me
>I say "What? Say it in English, don't be scared"
>He responds saying that blacks are a problem in Chile
>"Maybe that's a problem with your culture. I'm from Nairobi and they aren't much of a problem there"
>He says Africa is shit for a reason
>I respond with "so is Latin America" and he walks away

There was a few more things said that I can't remember but it was actually a very short conversation. I just don't understand why Hispanics throw stones while they're in glass housing? Especially since quite a few African countries (Namibia, Rwanda, Kenya comes to mind) are better off than their entire continent. Maybe it's projection? Regardless it was a very cancerous experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5rIIU9xooyc
youtube.com/watch?v=93MSreUijCg
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
youtu.be/8b2bzbIqEaY
youtu.be/IB0T9dS_y1U
youtu.be/9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/ZOR0eQOyuPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't hispanic, he was a proud white american.

Fake, no one is bl*Ck on Sup Forums bl*Ckoid

You're all American with pure Celto-Germanic heritage

>I say "What? Say it in English, don't be scared"
Kek, no one on/int, be he a wh*toid, bl*ckoid, asi*noid, ar*boid, lat*noid or anything else wouldn't say that. He would shut the fuck up and wait till he is home to shitpost about it like you just did OP.

Based

>Namibia, Rwanda, Kenya
>Better than Chile

He was a manlet. My danger radar doesn't exactly start ringing when I'm in a conversation with a midget.

America will become a proud latino country.
And latinos won't give a fuck about eliminating niggers from the face of the earth

But did everyone clap afterwards?

>be me, a nigger
stopped reading right there

It was in an IHOP parking lot with cars going by. I doubt anyone heard us or even cared what we talking about.

Well, I probably won't be here to witness that. But I think African americans would vote conservative for massive deportation before that ever happens.

why do "white" americans keep larping as black men on the internet to make racist statement abou t other races?

Black Americans shit on Latinos so they may try to attack you and the ones you love, be sure to have a pistol ready for the spics whenever they start acting up, put a bullet in their temple and put them in their place.

>eliminating niggers

hahahahhahha good luck. The white man has been trying to do this for centuries and has failed miserably we keep getting stronger and stronger, eventually we will surpass the white man in the United states and have a global Black hegemony and Empire.

Go back to apefrica.

Go back to India coolie.

Sup Forums is a normie board faggot

They're shit in different ways. Africa is very poor and underdeveloped, but LatAm is extremely crime-ridden and violent.

>But I think African americans would vote conservative for massive deportation before that ever happens.
Who?The absolute minority of the country has power to chose who enter and who leaves?
White men are pacific bitches.
Expect some black heads to roll baby

Based KARA BOĞA i appreciate you

Why dont you all go back? fucking non-nations.

t.

Go back to africa!

Go back to Mongolia, Genghis.

Why dont you all go back?

And which country should I go back to Hans? I'm Black and have an English surname should I move to England?

Yeah, I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of bl*ck people, but they are definitely better than those shithead gypsies and hispanics

Black people (women specifically) just recently elected a liberal mayor for Alabama and had Sup Forums fuming. There's still millions of blacks in America, doesn't matter if they're small compared to whites and Hispanics.

>I'm Black
Your homeland is africa. Fuck off there! You have an entire continent. The surname was given to you by your ancestor's master.

Good for you but sadly I think White men of all kinds are the lowest form of humanity.

Nice b8

Go back to Liberia.

My homeland is America :D

Only if you come with me

@85304378
Fuck off barbie this is a brown man country.

this is why you are hated, any normal man wouldnt care but you just had to be an ape

So I can enslave the local population?

Thread song.

youtu.be/5rIIU9xooyc

This

Became a cannibal warlord.

>I'm Black
You need to ask? But in all seriousness, afro americans are americans.

It's not bait. Whites are the lowest form of humanity that needs to be enslaved and exterminated.

Very funny. I've been to Detroit and it's closer to being Africa.

Only a cuck beta would not answer. Different if he had chimped out tho.

*Looks up demographics*
Yep checks out

>youtube.com/watch?v=93MSreUijCg

This.

We were actually very quiet. I don't think either of us wanted to make a scene. There was no racial slurs involved either.

Afro americans were brought there against their will hundreds of years ago. Their only roots are in america, the whitey fucked up. Dunno about the more recent african immigrants tho.

go back to africa and live in a tent made out of poop

Whitey fucked up by not shipping them back en masse after slavery ended.

you are not even 18, leave dumb virgin

They were too busy fucking them to send them back. That's why most African Americans with slave ancestors have white dna in them. Not their fault white mericans were horny for black ass.

yup, maybe things would be better these days.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

NIGGAZ ARE COMING FOR YOU.

fuk'd ur mum bitchboy xD

Whitey fucked up when they gave blacks citizenship.

Voting rights also

I didn't know coolies hated Black Americans this much.

They dont. Canadians on Sup Forums feel the need to be extra edgy due to the nice stereotype that's placed on them.

youtu.be/8b2bzbIqEaY

Why, because it's violent? The American continent is the most violent on earth, Africa is a picnic in comparison.

>Canadians
Never met a people more arrogant about being nice

Avoid the groid.
youtu.be/IB0T9dS_y1U

No they haven't, why would white people want to wipe out their main source of slaves?

you haven't met swedes.

>should I move to England?
unironically yes, they're responsible for this mess

GOOD FOR THOSE FUCKING GOOKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huh?
youtu.be/9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

He isn't wrong, congos and brasilians shit up Chile.

I'd also take a nice Irish wife, if you don't mind.

Been there. I thought they were really...I mean really passive aggressive.

Naturally everyone wants a BLACK KELTIK KWEEN

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

As long as she speaks Gaelige....

I met two Swedish speaking tourists in Toronto. One had a hijab on.

youtu.be/ZOR0eQOyuPQ

Why do americans debate like this? This shit is taught in school?

"debate"

>Chile
Of course

Is there anything more tragic than the fact that America continues to import Africans?

The one group they should have gotten rid of 200 years ago. Just lmao.

Because kids aren't taught to debate. This is the end result of a culture of never being told 'you're wrong'. The 'everybody gets a participation ribbon' end result. Date an American girl for a while and you'll learn.

is your gf white?

By Sup Forums standards, she'd probably be a "jew" or mutt. She has white skin, black hair and brown eyes. Everyone considers her white including herself.

>Everyone considers her white including herself.
haha

Why do bees make honey? Institutionalized racism.

el chileANO senores..

el ogre los americanos..

>LA
I thought no one cared about this shit anymore in the "meltic pot" that is the US?

Go back to where your ancestors came from. In my opinion I don't give a shit anymore. America was a mistake.

>Be me, a black man from Kenya

wtf he acted very appropriately. Didn't take the shit lying down but didn't escalate the situation. I bet if he didn't do anything you'd call him a numale soyboy, and if he acted aggressively you'd say he chimped out. You dickheads call out lefties for manipulating facts/events to fit their narrative, but you cunts do the exact same thing. You don't care about reality, only your ideology.

This didn't happen and you need mental help or a blog for your stories

Well latin america are mixed race mongrels richer then aftica yet worse crime

This!We actually have money to buy guns

Un negro la abominación jajajajajaajaja

>she'd probably be a "jew" or mutt
>Everyone considers her white including herself
memes don't write themselves

You sure showed that mutt.

>Especially since quite a few African countries (Namibia, Rwanda, Kenya comes to mind) are better off than their entire continent.
KEK!!!! Good bait nonetheless mate.

OP here, going to shut down now. Keep the thread calm and friendly while I'm sleep. Thanks.