EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS that superman is gonna be in this

EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS that superman is gonna be in this.
so why are they not showing him in trailers and footage of him to hype up this movie and make it more marketable??

I dont understand the logic behind hiding him from all promo materials

i see a little silhouetto of a man

Holy shit is that an actual poster? The lighting and angles on everyone is just horrible.

Everybody knew Doomsday was going to be in BvS and they showed him and it diminished the effect. Seeing supes for the first time on the big screen show up will be ultimately worth it.

>Everybody knew Doomsday was going to be in BvS

only after they fucking showed him

nobody wanted to believe those retarded rumours

For hype, not showing him was clever.

it is. it looks better than any promo images they released so far though

Yeah, ikr? if only they could do it like Marvel!

He's literally at the end of the trailer.
Plus, if they showed him, you'd be complaining about that.

not sure if this is true, but whoever did this has creativity

What the FUCK is this lmao holy shit JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

lmao

>Seeing supes for the first time on the big screen show up will be ultimately worth it
not really..the hardcore fans are gonna see it no matter what and its not gonna be a surprise to them whatsoever so they are alienating the people who arent sure about going to see it

EVERYBODY FUCKING KNEW that Doomsday would be in BvS, being made from Zod too. And everybody shat on the trailer.

where the fuck is GL or MM?
that's the question

Um

What if the swerve is he only appears in flashbacks during his 2 years before dying, and the Green Lantern is the guy that saves the day

Yeah they shat on it because he looked like a fucking cave troll

That's not how you copy Alex Ross' style

Yeah, WW actually looks female in OP...

That's GL lad

Everybody knew far in advance Wonder Woman was going to be in BvS. They talked about Gal being cast, they released pictures of her dressed up.

But then the trailer came out that showed her saving Batman. The movie is written in a way to make you forget about her. The scene where Doomsday goes to blast Batman is preceded by the one where Superman is revived by the sun while floating in space. If you didn't know it was Wonder Woman, you might have thought it was Superman.

But everybody knew it was Wonder Woman. To Zack Snyder's (and Hans Zimmer's) credit, the moment was still awesome. But Wonder Woman's appearance could have been even more hard hitting than it was.

I say save Superman for the movie. These little teases are perfect

they literally showed him in the trailer you dense fuck. You could even see the red of his cape.

Also I'm completely fucking torn on this poster. The font looks utterly retarded but i actually really like the sorta oil-painting colour.

Remove the text and it's perfect.

The sideways bat really ruins it. If they just removed all the fucking text and put like #justiceleague, or just the JL logo in the bottom, it would be the most kino movie poster of the last 10 years. I would shit my pants if i saw that in a movie theater.

I imagine the movie will play out like this: JL fight Darkseid, JL gets btfo by Darkseid and Superman shows up in the last 10 minutes to save the day

OH MAMA MIA MAMA MIA LET ME GO

I'm digging the obvious Alex Ross influence.

what fucking retarded filter have you put over that you imbecile

the only appeal of the poster is the glisteny, oil-paint type colours.

Look at that. I just wish they used tactical batman on this poster.

Haven't seen the netflix flash series, it is good?

It's obvious Gal had a selfie stick

Nope.

Why did they put the googles on the mannequin's forehead? Looks silly (like your face).

you can see the red of supes' cape in the corner of the screen when alfred is talking to him friendo

Why do you want to see Snyder's Superman? He's a mopey bastard that kills.

Now it looks flat.