JUSTICE LEAGUE Plot Leak

Pretty much confirmed by the new trailer.

An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Steppenwolf's invasion in pre-historic times and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.

On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are recruiting a team of meta-humans to protect Earth from an extraterrestrial threat. The Flash agrees, while Aquaman and Cyborg decline.

Cyborg's father, Dr. Silas Stone, is kidnapped by Parademons and the humans's Mother Box is stolen. Cyborg then joins Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash as they venture into the Parademons's nest on an abandoned tunnel connecting Metropolis and Gotham City.

Meanwhile, Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf arrives on Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes, having learned about them from Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology, and steals the atlanteans' Mother Box, prompting Aquaman to join the heroes.

The heroes fail to prevent Steppenwolf from stealing the Amazons' Mother Box and find out Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth, and has kidnapped scientist so they can revive Superman.

The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him with Lois Lane's help, but he's overwhelmed by the experience and flees.

The heroes confront Steppenwolf and his army on their own and are nearly defeated before Superman joins the fight. Cyborg realizes he's connected to the Mother Boxes and manages to reverse the portal to send the Parademon army back to Apokolips. The heroes then defeat Steppenwolf and send him back as well.

For his failure, Steppenwolf is executed by Darkseid, who vows revenge against Earth. Lex Luthor arranges to be released from Arkham Asylum and also plans revenge. The heroes are embraced by the public and decide to keep fighting together as the Justice League.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bueimk.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds decent and the trailer looked good. I'm optimistic.

That woman looks nothing like Gal Gadot. How much makeup and photoshop did they use for that, jesus.

>Sounds decent
Yep.

>and the trailer looked good.
Slow down there, boss.

Neat.

The trailer looked great.

>open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth

WE AVENGERS NOW

Nah, dude.

Nah.

grow up fags

Don't start, Pajeet.

I'm sorry my guy, but it did. Action looks good, character dynamics look fun, and it had enough Superman dickriding to get me nice and hard.

>steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth
BRAVO WHEDON

Blame Snyder.

Blame Geoff Johns.

Blame yourself.

Damn that poster is pure KINO

say what you want, but this poster is fantastic.

Gadot A CUTE

wow so original

make her eyes blue

sounds better than I was expecting, might be cool to superman come back to life

Cyborg seems so out of place

whats a mother box? if they are only used by the badguy to open portals to earth, why would they have kept them and not destroyed them?

makes Barry's eyes blue

makes a decent difference.. i dont understand why they didnt do this.

uh you're just a fucking racist based #Zaddy knows what he's fucking doing when it comes to capekinoludo????

If they were trying to emulate an Alex Ross painting, I'd say they succeeded.

Whereas Marvel does everything they can to separate their movies from resembling comic books

they probably give off some power or some shit, usefull in other ways. an unlimited energy source or whatever.

didnt the earth one create cyborg?

>literally the Avengers plot

some serious brain backflips to justify the thought that the DC universe is better at adapting the comics when we've got as terrible ideas as mark zuckerberg as lex luthor and dude memes lmao as the joker

Why does the CGI look like such shit in the trailer?

Hollywood doesn't make actors wear contacts or dye their hair anymore, unfortunately

now make aquaman blonder and give batman white eyes and add some muscle onto gadots arms

MOM AND DAD
my.mixtape.moe/bueimk.mp4

gadot is 99% CGI as Wonder Woman in this shit heaps, so they could have just CGI'd them on her scowling close ups.

B-But MUH SNYDER VISION!!!

I endorse DC's approach to creator-driven movies over Marvel's assembly line films where the director has no personality or visual sense for how to make things look interesting.

But yes, Joker in Suicide Squad was fucking awful.

>I endorse DC's approach to creator-driven movies

Oh, child...

Literally the Avengers' director

Isn't this the plot to The Avengers?